LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I A Diaper Lover Or Turning Into A Baby Sissy

All for some time now I have been wearing diapers on and of with plastic pants.

In the past few weeks I now own a pink plastic dress and pink print locking plastic pants.

They are great. Today I brought a paci.

I would have never thought of doing this a month ago.

Just wondering

Babybub

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

well if you like it don't be so judgemental on your self about it, you make it sound like a bad thing, don't worry about the name...... but yeah your a lil sissy just like me.....welcome to the club!!!

hehehe

huggles

lucy

it really depends on what you like, if you just like to put on a dress every once in a while with your diapers then you're an adult baby with a sissy side but if you think dresses and pink things go hand and hand with diapers then you're predominantly a sissy.

i agree with lucy it's just labels, no one fully fits into any of the labels ,ie: adult baby, diaper lover, sissy, babyfur, bed wetter, incontinent, it's just a quick reference that this community has made up so we can easily identify with eachother, you can be whichever you want.

well i guess some can fit exclusively into the incontinent category but since they're on this site they have atleast a bit of diaper lover in them.

In the past few weeks I now own a pink plastic dress and pink print locking plastic pants.

Just wondering

Babybub

I too have been wearing diapers and plastic pants,and just got myself a dress, and some other girly accessories, I have always had a desire to wear such things, but never acted on it fully, I think my sissy side is comeing out...I like te idea of the locking pants,and the plastic dress....

Guest John_Q_Sample

well if you like it don't be so judgemental on your self about it, you make it sound like a bad thing, don't worry about the name....

I gotta say, I agree. I have a tendency to wear girls panties from time to time, but I wouldn't consider myself a sissy... I just groove on the humiliation aspect... names and labels make things to concrete with boundries that are very limiting yet easy to get caught up in. Maybe you should just look at yourself as "You are what you are"... as long as nobody gets hurt, cool! :thumbsup:

Qs: Is a crossdressing DL different from a sissy? Does sissy imply AB? And why did I bring helium instead of air?

yes, I think, no, and I got no idea! :rolleyes:

I'm sure you'll get a lot more elaborate answers than that, but why take any of this too seriously?? maybe more helium is a good thing in one way or another...

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Qs: Is a crossdressing DL different from a sissy? Does sissy imply AB? And why did I bring helium instead of air?

I think so really, although to comlicate matters Lucy enjoys a big girl side to, so i'm definetly a CD. I would say there's a cerrtain way of thinking that goes with being sissy, but pputting a diapie on deffinetly puts you way closer to it!

So maybe i don't really know either!! hehehe

Giggles

Lucy

Babybub,

I think what you are experiencing may have something to do with desensitization and curiosity. By wearing a diaper over and over again, you may be becoming a little desensitized by it and need more than just a diaper to get you where you want to go. I think one of the ways to counter desensitization is to further enhance the diaper experience or feeling by increasing your AB and/or Sissy side. Also, natural curiosity may play a factor as well. The more and more you are exposed to the AB and/or Sissy lifestyles, the more you may want to experience that level of, let's say, escape. Of course, this is just my opinion as a DL. I'm sure an AB or Sissy would be able to offer you much better advice on what you are experiencing.

Morv,

Good questions! I would say YES, NO, and because you need an excuse for asking these questions in case diaprbayb offers to teach you the answers instead of telling you... :P:blush: Oh diaprrrrrrbayyyyyb, where are you? :mail: All kidding aside, to be able to distingquish the difference, I think it has something to do with dressing sexy and dressing feminine or girly, but neither imply AB. Better pass the helium though, in case I'm wrong. :huh:

Just wondering

Babybub

Well I say "whatever" lights your candle is just GREAT, so go with the flow and enjoy it to the full. :beer:

All thanks for your words of wisdom. I do enjoy wearing a pink dress etc.

I am not in denial, I know that for sure. I just wondered what I would be classed as. Maybe a new AB Sissy.

In fact I like the idea. I just hope no one fines out close to me.

I only get to wear my outfit and diapers 2 times a week. I sometimes wish it was more.

If anyone else has more advice this would be great.

Thanks

Babybub

Guest rayback2it

i also have perty much the same fear as u

i am a dl, i havent used in awhile but when i was

i was also scared i would turn into a ab/sissy.

i know how it feels

i am not sure if it is bad or good either

i also have perty much the same fear as u

i am a dl, i havent used in awhile but when i was

i was also scared i would turn into a ab/sissy.

i know how it feels

i am not sure if it is bad or good either

Why would you be scared to become an AB or a sissy? It's really not all that bad ^_^. Besides, there's a lot worse things you could be.

My ears are burning again :blush:

Ok, this what I believe: You can be a sissy without diapers. You can actually be a sissy and be a real girl. Sissy is still pretty general. I could go on and on, or you can visit my other virtual home Sisssy Kiss it goes very sissy. It has been discussed before (DecT. Suns can you show us where :lol:

Now going from sissy to sissybaby is very easy.