LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Bully to Daddy (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam slept through the night and woke in the morning. Opening his eyes he was confused. He sat up and shook the bars, they didn’t move. He got to his knees  and tried again. He started to panic “daddy daddy help help help I’m trapped Daddddddyyyyy!!’

Brian heard Sam through the baby monitor he put in Sam's room last night. Rushing in Brian went to comfort his boy. " Are you alright honey? Daddy out these on so you didn't fall out of the bed." Brian said as he picked up Sam and hugged him. 

Brian could feel the soaked pullup and thought to himself that this has been wet for sometime. As softly as Brian coukd he said, " baby, I'm sorry you wet yourself but we had a deal. Imagine hiw wet your bed would have been if you weren't wearing the pullup?"

Brian put Sams lip to his nipple saying, " yes diapers. Im going to bathe you and diaper you after. If you can stay dry I'll consider putting you back in pullups." Brian hoped the nursing would settle Sam for a bit. Although this nursing felt very different.

Brian ler him nurse for a few minutes before gently pulling Sam's head away from his nipple. He squeezed his nipple and to his amazement a few drops actually came out of his nipple. Brian couldn't describe what was happening but his material instinct to feed Sam made him produce.

Sam sighed in co tent ent as his daddy’s milk began to leak into his mouth p. The fact that Brian could now be his food source brought thier connection to a whole new level,  Daddy was his everything and he clung to him”

After their nursing session, Brian wiped off Sams mouth and gave him a huge hug. "Ok lets get you washed up and get ready for the day." Brian said as he took Sam into the bathroom. He filled up the tub as he put the wet shirt into thr hamper and threw away the wer pullup.

Brian began washing the boy as he said, " Sam, we had a deal remember? One that wouldn't be too hard to keep if you were a big boy. What was the deal again?" Brian wanted Sam to say this out loud hoping he would come a little closer to terms with it.

Sam sighed “  But daddy... hmf the deal was that if I stayed dry I could be big and I don’t think this is fair cause it wasn’t even a real accident but cNt I at least stick with pull ups, you never said I needed diapers daddy”

Brian finished washing up Sam and said, "honey I'm doing this for your own good. You can go back to pullups if you stay dry the whole day and night. But once we're done here you are in diapers for today,, go it?"

Brian lifted Sam from the bath onto and towel and said, "Well honey I want to go to the store and get some things. Which means you're coming with me. An let's see what you have in your closet or even what I pulled up from the basement."