LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Bully to Daddy (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

My name is Sam I’m 19 and I live with my mom. I have to say, I have it pretty good. I mean mom works so much that it’s like I have my own place, no rules no chores and I get to do whatever I want. Since I graduated from high school last year I haven’t been doing much. Mom keeps bugging me to get a job but that’s not easy for me. See I’m really short, I don’t know why I just never grew but anyway I’m not even 5 feet tall in fact I’m closer to 4 and 1/2 feet but I do t tell people that. The worst part is that everyone I meet thinks that I’m a little kid. I know that I’m smaller than most 7 year olds but I don’t need to be reminded all of the time! Anyway since I left high school I’ve kind of been a loner. Due to my size I didn’t have many friends in school and I was bullied a group of younger guys from the grade below me who also happen to be way bigger then I am.

Mom told me she was coming home early today and that there was some thing she needed to tell me.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Brian and I recently turned 18 and graduated high school. For a few months I've been seeing an older women, I have a thing for milfs and she couldn't say no to me. I was a varsity basketball player for 3 years and led our team to the finals 2 years in a row. I stand at 6'6 with an athletic body type and was one of the most popular guys in school. But the best part of my high school career was when I bullied some of the guys in the class in front of me. Even though they were older, they were shrimps compared to me. I'll be going to the local college on a scholarship this upcoming semester.

But the girl i've been seeing wants to get more serious and told her I wanted to as well. When she told me her name my eyes grew big and confirmed who she was. She nodded and told me to come by her house later today.

As she was about to tell Sam the news, I barged in through the front door. I kissed her and fondled her as I then said, "What up Sam, or should I say shrimp? Looks like i'm going to be your new daddy."

Brian was surprised, this was the first time Sam had said anything back. But as soon as Sam took one step, Brian grabbed the boys arm, and lifted him to the couch. With no effort at all he yanked down his shorts and gave one firm spank. "I am your daddy and you WILL call me that understand." Brian gave a few more spankings before his butt was red.

Brian stopped for a second as he felt his phone vibrate. "Hey babe. Yea we are getting very familiar with each other. Wait what? I thought you didn't have to leave until tomorrow? Ok well it's good you packed for it last night then. Alright sounds good, I see you in a few weeks."

After hanging up the phone Brian looked at Sam saying, "That was your mom, she leaves early to see her sister in Florida. Which means it will be just you and I for awhile."

"Too late short stuff, she has already left and I told her i'll be taking care of you.' Brian said as he put his phone down. Brian lifted Sam's bare ass on his knee's and said, "You know I can be a loving daddy but you have to call me daddy. If not it will be like when you were in high school but much worst."

Brian cracked a smile, "In high school you were able to go home to your mommy. But since i'm your daddy now, i'm not going anywhere. An it looks like you don't have very many options do you? Your mom left out of state and would be coming back anytime soon. Your daddy is all you have to take care of you. But this can be done the easy way or the hard way. An I know you know what it's like with the hard way."

After a slight pause, "Now call me daddy, baby Sam."

As Sam was struggling, Brian reached into his pocket and pulled out a pacifier. "I didn't think I would actually need this but you deserve this right now." Brian said as he shoved the pacifier in his mouth. Brian then threw Sam's shorts to the side and put his naked butt in a corner. Brian then said, "You will stand here until I think you don't belong in timeout got it? If you move I'll invite a few of my friends over to help me got it?"

Brian sat in the chair and turned on the tv, "You just let me know when you are done acting like a brat."

Sams eyes went wide when his shorts were pulled off and he made to cover his privates. He didn’t struggle in the corner for fear of a spanking. He simply cried eventually he calmed down. Afraid to talk he raised his hand to be released

Brian eyed Sam from the corner of his eye as he saw the boys hand being raised. Brain put the tv on mute and walked over to Sam. He turned Sam around and got on his knees saying, "Are you done giving me attitude? Will you be a good boy for daddy?"

Without warning, Brian landed a kiss on his laps and said, "I think we just need some bonding. Let's try something I read about." Brian took of Sam's shirt and carried the naked boy to the couch. Brian then took off shirt and then said, "We can do some skin to skin contact. I read it's a great bonding experience." Brian then held Sam to his chest and laid the couch back a bit pulling him in on his chest

Sam was shocked when he was stripped and carried to the sofa but he knew better then to struggle at this point. He whined when his naked body was laid on top of Brian’s stomach but in spite of himself he enjoyed the feeling of being held... it had been a long time without meant to his cheek nuzzled Brian’s chest

Brian could feel Sam calming down as he held him. After  few minutes Brian felt comfortable enough to try his next idea. He put the recliner up a little more into it's original position. He positioned a pillow under Sam's head as he guided his face to his nipple. Being in as great as shape as Brian was made him have a good size chest. He then used his other arm to pat his lower back.