LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Bully to Daddy (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No honey, daddy is going to wash you." Brian said as he noticed where Sam's eyes were looking. Brian then got the shampoo and said, "close your eyes baby boy." Brian leaned over and started to wash Kyle's hair.

Brian continued to wash the boys hair as he said, "well baby I think you've had a really long day so I think you should go night night after this." Brian then lifted yp the boy on his feet as he started to wash his body,, including his privates too.

When Brian started to wash his privates Sam gasped and tried to cover himself “daddy” then he sighed and let go “please just hurry” he yawned “can we have special time before nite nite please Daddy”

Brian smiled and said, " yes of course baby, I saw how you looked at me when I took my shirt off. However there is one more thing daddy as to do before your done with your bath." Brian then grabbed shome shaving cream and a razor.

Brian's eyes got big as he helped his boy up. "Sam you shouldn't stand up like, you could really hurt yourself. Besides baby I don't want any hair on you since i'll be bathing you from now on. Besides, you don't have a lot to shave off. Now be a good boy and stay still." Brian said as he opened the shaving cream can.

Brian said in a firmer tone, "Now baby, this is non-negotiable. Like I said earlier, you have to make it to tomorrow before you get your big boy privileges back. That is if you get them back . However this is one of those things daddy is going to do. An the quicker we get this done the sooner we get special time." Brian then started to rub his nipple a little bit, trying to sweeten the deal.

“But...mmm” Sam whined and lowered his hand meekly, he wouldn’t do anything to get his treat taken away. Then it dawned on him that nursing was only this impoterent to babies, not even toddlers, just babies. Dispite the tears in his eyes he looked at Brian and didn’t fight any more

Without saying anything, brian applied the cream to the few places on Sam's body that had hair. Being very gentle Brian began shaving the few strands of hair. When he was finished he drained the tub, wrapped a blanket around Sam and gave him a good long hug. "Wonderful baby, thank you for doing that for daddy."

Brian smiled as he picked up as boy and went into the other room." I'm glad you like daddies shirt, if you ever want to wear one daddy will let you. Now stay on the bed and don't leave. Daddy will be right back ok?" Brian said as he exited the room for a minute.

Brian warmed up a bottle of milk for Sam. He knew he needed some kind of substance before heading to bed. Brian came back with a bottle of milk and cradled the boy into his arms saying, " do daddy a favor and drink as much as you can from the bottle and then you will suckle from daddy."

Brian was happy to see how much Sam drank of the bottle of milk. He them pulled the bottle away from Sams and squeezed some of the milk onto his nipple saying, "I may not be able to give you milk this way but I think you may enjoy it."

Brian enjoyed this session a little more with the milk added to the nursing. Although Brian's chest as felt different ever sense the first session earlier this morning. Not only is this Sam's favorite time but his as well, Brian felt as though something may be building up. Brian then switched Sam to the other nipple and squeezed out the last of the milk from the bottle.

Brian watched as Sam slowly but surely went to sleep. He put Sam over his shoulder to burp him, it took a few minutes before he heard his baby burp. Sam wasn't aware of what Brian was going to do to his bed overnight. Brian would make sure to be extra quiet.