LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Bully to Daddy (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

Once Sam has suckled from both nipples he closed his eyes and enjoyed being held. After a while he raised his chin and gave Brain a chested kiss on the lips “thank yo daddy will you nurse me again at bedtime with milk maybe” he looked embarrassed and realized what he way doing, it was like waking up from a dream “umm never mind Brian, I’m just um playing, I mean I don’t  have a bedtime and I’m a big boy so can I um get dressed now please”

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian held onto Sam after he was finished nursing. He was also very happy when Sam kissed him and called him daddy. Brian did however feel a few drops of pee come out on him, which made him wonder. Brian giggled as Sam tried to act grownup and said, "oh Sam you dont have to act tough, we both know you enjoy it baby. I can't give you my own milk but I do have a nipple for you that can give you milk. I think you need some solid food though so lets got into the kitchen. "

Brian kissed his boy on the cheek and said " thats daddy to you and don't worry about your clothes honey. At least not right now. Daddy will dress you a little later." As Brian brought Sam into the kitchen, brian was able to find Sam's old high chair. "Look what daddy found! An it should still fit your size too." Brian said as he unlatched the high chair to put sam in.

Sam giggled as Daddy, no no no Brian? daddy kissed his forehead. He froze when he saw the old high chair “no no Brian, Daddy I don’t need this, I’m a big boy and I can eat in a normal Big boy chair! “ he clung to Brian refusing to let go

Brian tried reassured Sam by saying" Sh sh sh baby, it's ok. You're going to get use to it don't worry. Just like the same way you sre callong me daddy." Brian placed the naked Sam on the high chair and locked him in. Next he found Sam's old bib and out it on him. "Now don't even think about taking that off baby. How about some oatmeal baby?" Brian said as he put a bowl into the microwave.

Sam kicked his little feet shaking the tray “but but daddy, no I mean Brian I’m not a baby and please daddy I can be a big boy” he could tell that Brain wasn’t listen “oatmeal is ok I guess” he felt fussy and crossed his arms 

As the oatmeal was being warmed up, Brian brought a sippy cup full of water and set it on the high chair. "Baby i think we both know you're not a bog boy at this point." Brian said as he pulled the1 oatmeal out of the microwave. He then pulled up a chair and said, "now open wide for daddy."

Brian had to use Sam's bib to catch the excess oatmeal that was coming out of his mouth. "Don't talk with your mouth full baby. An it doesn't matter if you're older, you are too small and frail to be a big boy." Brian said getting another scoop of food in Sam's mouth. "Besides, if anyone was to look at you compared to me, they wouldn't hesitate to think you were a baby."

Brian scooped the last few bits of the oatmeal and said, " Sorry Sam but you are and will be a baby from now on. Since I'm your new daddy, what I say goes and that means your the baby of the house." Just then there was a knock at the door.

Brian turned and said, "oh relax baby, it's no big deal you'll see." Brian opened the door and fist pumped the guy who came in. It was Chad, one of the other people who bullied Sam and was also on the basketball team. He wasn't as tall but almost 6'4.

Brian then said, "Hey man thanks for getting the stuff for little Sammy over here. I just want to be careful. Sam say hi to Chad."

Brian smiled  "gladded you asked pumpkin." Brian then carried the naked boy to the livinf room floor as he laid him down. Brian pulled out some baby podwer, lotion, Johnson's shampoo, and lastly pull-ups. "You see baby, as you nursed on daddy earlier you left out a little bit of pee. Daddy just wants to make sure you are covered, just to be safe. An Chad is hear to watch cause when I go out he'll watch you from time to time." Brian said as he spread Sam's legs.

Brian was applying the lotion and powder to Sam as he said, "hush baby thats very mean. We were mean to you but it was because we had a small crush on you thats all, Him especially. Thats why he jumped at the opportunity to get these for you." Brian then slid the pullup on and made Sam stand up so he could pull it up all the way on him.

Sam looked confused he was deep in thought as he obediently stood so his new pull up could be slid up his legs. It felt weird but he chose to ignore it. His finger went to his mouth and he bit his nail nervously “”but umm daddy that’s not how you treat peoples you love. Ifn you loves someone you give em kisses and squishy hugs and say I love you not call them names and try to hurt them” he looked to his new daddy for an answer 

Brian hugged and kissed Sam saying, "you're right baby. We were jerks to you back then and we are very sorry. Trust daddy, you won't be treated like that by me or Chad anymore. Only hugs, kissing, and nursing for you." Brian made sure to adjust the pullup and gave Sam a pat on the butt.

"Now say thank you to Chad and give him a hug." Brian said.

Brian could see the discomfort from Sam as he said, " well he did bring over the pullups." Brian then craddled Sam saying, "i guess I shouldn't push you like this. It will take time. Thanks for the diapers Chad. I'll catch ya later." Chad gave a wave and walked out 

"Oh you're right baby, sorry. But hopefully you won't need diapers. " Brian said jokingly. "However, you are not to remove these you hear? If you need to use the potty you let daddy know got it? If you can show me you're a good boy for a full 24 hours then you won't have to wear these anymore got it?" Brian said as he bopped Sams nose with his finger.