LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Bully to Daddy (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thank you sweetie, i'll try and make this as quick as possible." Brian said as they pulled in. They walked into an office with a few other parents and their children. Brian went straight to the secretary and said, "Hi we have a 9:00 am appointment for Sam Stevens." Brian used his own last name for Sam, been thought it wasn't official yet.

"Please put him down as 2, that's what Dr. O'Brien said when we talked yesterday." Brian answered. Brian then took a second and said, "I apologize for coming off rudely, but I do get upset when people try to say anything negative about my boy."

Looking down he said, "Well honey the doctor and I figured it would be easier to treat you that age. Don't you want to be daddies wittle baby and not a 20 year old?"

His kissed Sam and took a seat, while placing Sam in his lap. Leaning down he said, "If anything like that does arise we will have your ID saying your are 20. But if you want, we can tell people your not 2? What do you think baby?"

Brian hugged him back saying, "Thank you baby. You will only be that age around other people and only if they ask. However when it's just you and I you will be my diapered 20 year old." Just then a nurse said, "Brian Stevens? The doctor is ready for you."

Brian shifted Sam a little more on his hip and held him tighter saying, "Don't worry honey it will just be you, me and the doctor. It will be over before you know it." They entered in one of the rooms and Brian was told by the nurse to put him on the medical table. The nurse left and the two waited for the doctor.

Brain slightly nodded, "Well I wasn't going to make you unless the doctor said too. Besides I didn't think you would want to." As Brian finished the doctor came in and greeted both Brian and Sam. The doctor then took his stethoscope and lifted Sam's shirt to check his heart beat.

Brian was holding his hand while this was happening. The doctor then asked for Sam to remove his clothes. Brian removed Sams clothes while leaving him only in his diaper. The doctor asked Brian if Sam had any allergies or anything. Brian looked at Sam and said, "do you have any allergies sweetie? Allergic to anything daddy and the doctor should know about?"