LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Bully to Daddy (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian smiled big saying, 'I love you so much baby." He then kissed Sam back. As he opened Sam's room it looked completely like a nursery. There was a crib, changing table, rocking chair, along with toys for Sam. "So baby....what do you think of your new room?"

Brian kissed Sam back and gently placed him on the changing table. "Don't worry about forgetting honey.  Daddy will always be here for thay. Now lets hey this stinky diaper off." Brian then removed the plastic pants and then the heavy diaper. Brian had to look away for a second but tossed the diaper in diaper pail next to the changing table.  He tool his time cleaning Sam and then applying lotion and powder. He then diapered Sam up a little thicker than usually and pulled out a blue onesie with airplanes on it.

Brian placed Sam in the crib and turned on a nightlight for him. They would be having a busy day tomorrow and Brian was interested to see how Sam acted in a more public showing. Brian then went to bed himself with a smile on his face.

Brian had woken up a little before Sam did and took a shower. As he was getting changed he heard Sam call him from the baby monitor. He ran into the room and picked up Sam embracing him. "Hey buddy whats up? Did you have a little accident?" 

" of course honey, that's what daddies are here for." Brian said as he laid Sam down on the changing table. As Brian was changing Sam he said, " alright baby I'm going to have you nurse on me and then we are going to the doctor. I want to make sure to have a healthy boy."

"1 sec baby, let's get this fresh diaper on you." Brian said as he taped the sides. Brian then carried Sam to the rocking chair in the room and moved Sam's head to his nipple. "Baby, as your daddy I need to make sure nothing is wrong with you and this is the only way. I'll be next to you every step of the way."

Brian's hand engulfed Sam's hand as he held it back. "I promise to do whatever it takes for no shots baby. Now finish up the other side so we can go." Brian hoped that Sam didn't need any shots, he seemed relatively healthy and with no issues.

Brian didn't tell Sam but he also wanted to know what he was lactating and how it was even possible. Once Sam had his fill, Brian burped him. He then put Sam on the chair and said, "Wait here baby, don't move. I want to get an outfit for you that I got yesterday." Brian then picked out some boyish looking overalls that had a sailboat on it. "This will look so cute on you."

"Well daddy seems to be looking at a real baby. He is the best baby too." Brian said as he came closer. "Wear this for me baby, please?" Brian said as he kissed Sam with a little tongue. "I'll give you my own treatment later."

"That's my boy." Brian said as he started to put the outfit on. The outfit was a little snug due to the thickness of the diaper. Brian then grabbed some changing supplies and diapers as he put them in a diaper bag. The bag had some cute drawings on it and he looked at Sam saying, "Isn't this diaper bag so cute?".