LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Bully to Daddy (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian quickly pulled in as he opened the side door to unbuckle Sam. Holding Sam he said, "Hush hush my baby boy, you are not a stupid baby and daddy loves you no matter what." Brian showed a lot of affection to Sam by giving kisses on Sam's head.

Brian nodded as he carried Sam into the house. He reclined the chair and took off his shirt, opening one of the flaps to the nursing bra. Brian then said, "Ok honey, suckle for a minute or so, I want you to calm down a little first."

Brian used his shirt to clean up some of the drool that came out. He held Sam firm and said, "Alright honey, so your mom didn't exactly go out of town. She left and isn't coming back. I met your mom at the store and we started talking. She admitted that since you were old enough to take care of yourself, that she was going to leave for awhile. I didn't want you to know so I made up the whole your mom and I getting together story. But this is why I am here now, I knew you wouldn't be able to take care of yourself so I stepped in."

Brian gently let Sam back to his nipple, "Easy bud, I didn't say your mom didn't want you anymore, she just wants to travel and explore the world. She has been waiting for more than a year after you turned 18. But since she's gone, the house is yours along with a very nice bank account in your name."

Sam looked shocked “but I’m not... I can’t tame care of everything and I’m not a big boy I’m a baby... won’t let you adopt me daddy like for real you could even by like my guardian or whatever that way you can make the important decisions and I won’t mess up”

Brian switched Sam over to his other nipple saying, "I know baby, only I can take care of you. But you bring up a good point, your mom should be mailing in the documents either tomorrow or the next day that will give me custody over you. Making me your full time daddy."

Brian smiled a little extra at that last name comment, "why of course you can have my last name pumpkin. Well even though you are over 18, I just wanted to get legal confirmation from your mommy as an extra precaution."

Brian the asked, "well honey I will give you a chance to answer. Do you want daddy to leave and you become a big boy? Which would also mean no more of daddies milk. Or do you want daddies milk and love as a little baby?" Brian then padded the front of Sam's diaper.

What... no no, I don’t care, I’ll be a baby, daddy whatever you want just don’t stop loving me I’m your baby see” he looks into Brian’s eyes and purposely filled his diaper

Brian's hand stayed on his diaper and could feel it become full. Patting the diaper once again he said, "I'm glad to hear you say that Sam. But I want you to say I need diapers and I will listen to daddy always. Then lastly agree to use your diapers for everything."

Sam whined but said “I love my daddy lots and lots and... I...I need my diapee to ummm hold my peepee and poopie cause I’m a baby” as he said this a noticeable stiffy appeared in Sams diaper. He looked at Brian “daddy what’s happening”

Brian smiled as he started to rub the front of his diaper, slowly but firmly. "I think that answers the question sweetie. You enjoy being in your diapers and making them wet and stinky for daddy. Now say I love daddies milk and I want to be breastfed everyday." Brian said as he continued on the front of Sams diaper.

Brian let go of his diaper and nipples and said, "I bet you enjoyed thay didn't you baby? Now daddy wants to make stickies too." Briam puts Sam on the floor as he pulls down his jeans with a major hard on. Brian then said, "be a good boy and help daddy. I also want you to poop while sucking off daddy too."