LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Bully to Daddy (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thanks baby, i'm glad you like the milke. Not sure what else I would do with the milk." Brian said. Brian buckled Sam into the car seat and then made his way to the trunk. He took off his shirt and put the nursing bra on that he bought.

Brian was slightly embarrassed, "Shhh baby boy, I don't think we want other people realizing what daddy is wearing. It's a secret between you and I, ok?" Brian started up the car and said, "Well since you had something to eat, daddy needs to eat too. How about McDonald, do you want a happy meal?"

Brian said, "Well you still need some solid for in you baby." Brian then thought for a second and said ,"I think I kind of always knew but never said it out loud. I guess I was too shy to admit it so I picked on you baby. Which I am forever sorry for. I liked your smile, enjoyed your smell, and didn't want to be apart from you."

Brian paused for a good minute, "Well bud...about that, I think your mom is going to be away for a little while longer. I'll tell you more about it tonight when daddy is breastfeeding you."

They pulled into the parking lot and Brian said, "Great buddy, daddy is ready for his meal too." Brian went to unbuckle Sam as he stuck 2 fingers inside his diaper, which was still dry. He then carried Sam on his hip as they made there way inside. Before ordering Brian asked, "What do you feel like honey? Chicken nuggets or a hamburger?"

Brian giggled and said, "You bet tiger." They made their way to the front as Brian ordered, "Yes can I have a happy meal with chicken nuggets and fries. Also if you could add sweet and sour sauce for the chicken. Then I will have a large Big Mac meal along with a 10 piece chicken nuggets, a side of ranch with that please." Brian paid for the food and picked up the try with one hand as he held Sam in the other. He found a table for them and set the food down, then asking Sam, "Do you want to sit on daddies lap or the high chair?"

Squeezing Sam's bottom Brian said, "Sounds good to daddy." Brian filled his drink with coke as he then sat down positioning Sam on his lap. He then started to feed Sam his chicken fingers, "Open wide for daddy. Remember take small bites baby."

"I bet not baby, you can have some more milk when we get home. But only if you eat the rest of your food." Brian said. As Sam took his time eating, Brian made sure to eat his own food as well. Bending the straw for Sam to drink out of the cup.

Brian finished up his meal as well and said, "Good boy." Brian patted Sam on the back to help release anymore burps he may have. After they were done Brian gently lifted Sam's face and planted a kiss on him acknowledging he was being a good boy for him.