LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Bully to Daddy (private with Daddy Drew)

jmg1217

"That's it baby boy, suckle on daddy." Brian said as he started to pat Sam's naked bottom. "I think this will be good for us, we will have scheduled nursing sessions and if you ever want to suckle anywhere you just let daddy know." Brian said.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam opened his small mouth to protest but didn’t know what to say. When he went to close his mouth his lips wrapped easily around Brian’s large nipple which was perfectly positioned. What happened next came naturally first he felt the nipple lovingly with his toung then he began to gently and lovingly suckle . This was amazing. Sam had never felt so safe or content spittle began to run down his little chin onto Briands chest. He continued to nurse

Even though this was a little sexual stimulating for Brian, he couldn't help feel closer to Sam. It felt as though Sam had let go for a second and embraced the nursing. After about 10 minutes Brian gently switched Sam over to his other nipple. Brian could also admit he very much enjoyed the nursing and was amazed how natural Sam was at suckling. All the while Brian kept cupping Sam until Brian felt Sam had enough.

After about 10 more minutes Brian felt Sam go to sleep. Brian looked down at his sleepy baby and held onto him for a few more minutes. Brian then slowly picked up Sam and held him tight as he took him up to his room. When Brian opened the door he could see Sam's stuff were meant for someone much smaller. He pulled the blankets up and laid Sam's naked body in the bed and covered him. "Goodnight my angel." Brian said giving him one last kiss on his forehead.

Brian then went in the basement downstairs to see if he could find any of Sam's old baby things. After all with Brian around, Sam will need these.

Sam woke up, he was alone and naked. He didn’t know where Brian was but he knew this was his chance to get away. Things were awful... well mostly the nursing was kind of great but...” he shook his head and crept to his dresser. He found clothes. He was never much into clothes p. He grabbed red shorts with a long sleeved tee shirt p. He skipped socks all together. He created down the starts and found his sneakers. He began getting to push them on to his bare feet

Brian didn't hear Sam at first, but the final few steps on the stairs made him aware. He could see Sam trying to get his sneakers on, possibly to get away. Brian then stood behind Sam and said, "Where do you think you're going little one?" Brian got a good hold on Sam and took off the one shoe he was able to get on, which left him barefoot. "I thought we had an understanding that daddy is in charge. Guess I have to tell you that you aren't allowed to go anywhere without Daddies permission. This includes outside and even going to any other room in the house, understand? Also what are you wearing? You don't need clothes around daddy." Brian said as he undressed Sam again leaving him naked.

Sam froze when he heard Brian behind him. “What wait no my shoes” he only slightly struggled as he was dragged to the livingroom. He sputtered as he was stripped “no wait this isn’t fair”

once he was naked he tried to look angry which was hard because he also had to cover his privates. He glared at Brian “this is stupid and not fair, I want my clothes back!” He stomped his foot “now and and I’m a big boy I can go wherever I want”

Brian then said, "Wrong and wrong little boy. It is fair cause daddy said it is and there's no need to cover up." Brian moved Sam's hands from his privates and said, " trust me there is nothing big about you. So from now on you better loose that attitude and listen to daddy. "

Brian sat back in the chair and craddled Sam, making sure to firmly hold him. " how about some lunch tiger? I bet you're hungry after that nap? But I want you to go potty before you eat. So lets go to the potty, i have a surprise for you that I found in the basement."

Sam was once again immediately comforted by the firm yet gental hold he found himself in. His lips went instinctively to Brian’s nipple siliva dripping from his mouth. He caught himself before he tried to latch on. Shaking his head he said “stop no I’m not a baby, I am a big boy and I want clothes now please and I can go to the potty... I mean bathroom all by my own self”

Brian smiled, "my eyes are up here silly. An get it through your head that you are my baby and NOT a big boy. Now lets get you on the potty." Brian carried Sam to the bathroom downstairs. When he opened the door there was a baby potty right next to the toliet. Brian placed Sam in the smaller potty and said. "Ok baby, go potty and then we can eat."

Sam was too shocked and mortified to react. He once again gripped his penis and  and made to stand up no I... I can’t go with you watching and I can you the big potty I mean toilet, I don’t need a baby one. IM A BIG BOY!” He screeched 

Brian's face went from smiling to a firm one. He got the blue pacifier that was in his pocket and put it in Sam's mouth. Then grabbed Sam's hands and moved them away from his penis. Brian looked him in the eye as he restrained the boy and said, "Enough of your whining! You are not a big boy anymore and you will be using this potty from now on. Unless you want to be in diapers and not have potty privileges anymore?"

Brian loosen his grip a bit and said, "if you go potty in front if daddy then I'll let baby nurse from daddy again."

Sam was about to speak when the pacifier was inserted instead he let let out a whine and stomped his little foot. At the threat of the potty being a privilege he looked like he might cry. Sam has never felt so conflicted. When Brian offered to let him nurse Sam turned bright pink but immediately sat on the potty. He tried to pee but couldn’t “ I can’t go... need help” he flushed 

Brian smiled as he knew Sam would take to the idea if nursing as a reward. Brian then took the pacifier out and said, " aw thats ok buddy. Would it help if daddy encouraged you to use the potty?" Brian started rubbung Sam's back whioe also comforting him a bit.

Sam had to admit the back rubbing felt good and before he knew it his shy bladder relaxed and he started to pee. He thought he was finished and quickly stood leaking a bit onto his foot. He looked horrified “I..I’m sorry it was an accident 

Brian took a slight step back but made sure to hold onto Sam. "No worries baby, this happens. But next time let daddy decide when you are done with the potty ok?" Brian said as he put Sam back in the baby potty. Brian then grabbed some toliet paper and wiped up the pee on the ground and on Sam's feet. Brian jokingly said, " good thing you weren't wearing any socks or shoes huh?" Brian then reached down and shook the last drops of pee out. "Ok now stand up so daddy can wipe you." Brian said

Sam whined when he was ever so gently scolded but obeyed if only to get clean. He kicked his foot a little when he was cleaned “stopppp hehe Dadd... Brian it tickles hehe” he shook with giggled “but I want shoes and socks I’m a big boy like you only bigger acause I’m older” without thinking he stood to be wiped 

Brian raised a slight eyebrow at that Sam almost calling him daddy. Brian made sure to wipe his front and back end with the toliet paper. He also knew he would need baby wipes for this since he didn't want Sam to have a rash. "Oh hush you dont need shoes unless we are going out. Besides the way I see it you are not a big boy. Now give daddy a kiss and say thank you." Brian said as he threw away the toliet paper.

Sam fired back without thinking “but I always always wear shoes. Big boys do and and and they make me taller” he half mumbled the last part 

he blushed he didn’t want to kiss Brian it’s was weird and something big boys didn’t do “thanks for your help Dadd...Brian” he offered a fist bump

Brian laugher a little, " unless those shoes are 3 feet tall they really won't make you taller."

Brian then raised an eyebrow and as he was going to fist bump Sam he grabbed him and landed kisses all over his face and neck. Then said, " if you call me daddy and give me a kiss on the cheek you can suckle daddy. If not we'll stay in this bear hug until you do."

Brian smiled very big saying, "yes my baby, we can have special time." Brian then put Sam on his hip and carried him back to the chair. Brian was still shirtless from earlier so ge laid back the chair and positioned Sam. "Go ahead baby, nurse from daddy." Brian said as he rubbed his nipple.

Sam positively beamed. His eyes closed and he felt his way to Brian’s chest. His nose found the nipple first and his lips felt thier way up. He licked first then latched on. For Sam be feeling primal feeling of closeness and safety was overwhelming and he began to softly cry. As he nursed from the man woh was becoming his daddy

Brian again let out a slight moan as Sam licked his nipple first before suckling. Brian had never had this kind of attention to his nipples beforr and it felt incredible. It then became better as Brian looked down at Sam softly crying. He could feel as though Sam was becoming closer to him. Brian wrapped his arms around Sam and kissed his forhead saying, "You re such a good baby. You let daddy know if you ever want to suckle and daddy will always take care of you "