LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else go on 70,000 Tons of Metal this year?

julio

Hi everyone!

I go on a cruise every year called 70,000 Tons of Metal.  Judging by the crowd, it sure seems like there are plenty of alternative lifestylers on that boat.  Anyone else from here go?  Anyone plan on going next year?

(-_-) \m/

Cheers!

Well... it's basically a heavy metal music festival at sea with fewer people, better food, and a room you can easily get back to at the end of each night.  There are 60 metal bands covering almost all styles of metal, and each band plays two sets (so there are 120 sets total and you probably won't be able to see every band).  It starts with a half day when everyone boards, and lasts for 3 full days after that.  Usually the musicians are out in the crowd with everyone else, so you might end up meeting or even hanging out with some of them.  The people on the cruise are generally awesome, and I end up meeting a ton of cool people each year.  I would say it's the most fun 4 days of my year and I'm already feeling impatient for the next one!

https://70000tons.com/

There is a big mix.  I've seen a lot of older bands on there (Napalm Death, Testament, Obituary, Dying Fetus to name a few), and I've seen a lot of newer bands as well.  They incrementally announce the line up, so you can just keep checking it as new artists are introduced.  I usually find a lot of new music as well, since there is such a wide range of styles.  This year, I discovered 9 bands in the deathmetal and deathcore subgenres, and they are the smallest subgenres represented on this cruise.  If you like more melodic stuff, there will be way more options for you.