LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Running Away

Ishigreensa

Jim pulled the car to the side of the road and looked around in the darkness.  He was looking for a girl that he had only recently started seeing, but somehow felt that needed him more than anyone he had ever seen before.  Not only did she need him, but she had two little sisters she wanted to take with her.  Apparently his girlfriend grew up in a place for orphaned kids, and while some people had said they would adopt the girls, it never worked out.  Mostly, though, it was the girls' fault because they would make it as hard on the families as they could that wanted only one or two of them.  With them, it was either you wanted all three, or you would not like one of them.

No one ever wanted all three.

Nicole, the eldest of the three, the nineteen year old, peeked up over the cliffside of the ditch she had her sisters hiding in.  All three of the lightly golden-brown girls were caked in mud practically from hair to toe, with Olivia, the middle fourteen year old in a skirt, also having mud up her legs and inside her panties from all the crawling around in mud, briars, and whatnot through the last several hours until they reached hte meeting place.  Olivia was the heaviest of the three girls for her age and height, having a plump tummy and her chest were so small, they still seemed rather flat.  Because Olivia was so short, she looked more like she was eleven or so rather than fourteen.

All the girls were short though.  The skinniest of them, 12 year old Lacey could pass for nine because of her height and lack of bust development.

"There's the black SUV," Nicole whispered to her sisters.  "Now, when I say go, you run as fast as you can to it and get in.  We don't want anyone seeing us running over to it.  I'll explain more of the plan, or rather, Jim will when we are on the road.  The plan is Jim's doing, so he knows exactly what we are doing.  I only know enough that I got us this far."

She looked at her sisters to make sure they understood.

Then she signaled for them to run as Jim got out and slide the side door open for the back seats, there being two rows of back seats.

Archived