LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Running Away

Ishigreensa

19 year old Nicole had just finished high school, and because of that, she was kicked out of the children's  home she had stayed in for the last five years.  Normally, most eighteen and nineteen year olds left the home gladly for it had unreasonably strict rules, and it was hard for a young person to find themselves around that place without getting scolded or punished.

The thing is, Nicole was not ready to leave the children's home for two very good reasons.  You see, Nicole and her sisters were placed in the state's wardship when their parents disappeared nearly five years ago.  Her sisters were Olivia, 14 years old, and Lacey, 12 years old.  They still had at least another four or five years to go for Olivia and another six or seven for Lacey before the state would let them out on their own.

For the last five years, the state had tried more than ten times to split them up because most foster parents just didn't want to take three kids at once, but the three girls would be really difficult for the foster parents, make life hard in the children's placement homes, and basically showed them that separating them was not in anyone's best interest, and so the state kept the girls together in one Children's home that was supposed to be used as a temporary place for placement, but for them, it had become like home because they always returned there in the end.  

For the last year, the Children's home gave up trying to find them a home and let them stay until Nicole graduated High school about three weeks ago.  Then they kicked her out.

Now, the fear is that with Nicole out of the system, if they moved the girls quickly and separated them, they might be more controllable because they know that the eldest would never be able to join them now, and if they moved fast enough, the eldest wouldn't even know where to look for her sisters, and they would be able to convince the younger children that it would be impossible to find each other now.  They would even move them to a different district, and that meant if a foster family didn't work out, they would be placed in a temporary home that would be impossible for Nicole to find, and they would could have different placement homes so as to make their efforts to try getting together after this even harder no matter how they disobeyed.

Somehow, Olivia figured out what they were going to do, and she also made contact with her older sister one day after school instead of catching the bus, so she could tell Nicole what was happening.  Nicole had a plan....

Nicole has a boyfriend that she's actually been seeing over the last year, and now she is graduated, she thinks that no one can say anything about him taking her and her sisters to stay with him.  He is about five years older than her.  

Nicole told the younger sisters to meet her in a ravine or ditch near a big shopping mall one night, the night they were to start their get away.

Things to come:

Nicole's boyfriend will insist that the younger children need to change how they do things or the state will probably find them.  He will warn them that if they are found, not only will the sisters be separated, but it is likely the eldest sister will go to prison for kidnapping, and that would definitely make visiting impossible.  He will slowly convince both the younger girls that they need to behave as though they are elementary school children, and he will turn Olivia into a kind of a mental baby, but said to be a ten or eleven year old who will be going to fifth grade eventually.  The youngest sister will be told to be a nine year old who will eventually go into the third grade.

There will be daycare, elementary school, and eventually diapers all day for Olivia and diapers at night for Lacey.  Nicole will have her own little requests to hide who she really is, which will lead to her peeing her pants and wearing diapers whenever her boyfriend wants her to do so.  It is either go with the boyfriend's plan, whose name is Jim, or take a chance on their own and probably get caught by someone looking for the girls.

Anyone who is interested, we will start the RP where the three girls had been running all night through muddy ravines and such to keep from being spotted until they finally reach a highway leaving town, and Jim pulls along side the girls and stops to let them get in his car.  By this time, both the younger teens would have either peed their pants or be in a dire need to use the toilet, but Jim will not be puling over for a while because he doesn't want to get caught with the girls either.  Nicole and Jim figure they will have until the next evening before the police and state really do a search for the younger girls because they normally look for missing persons only after 24 or 48 hours have passed.  IN this case, 24 hours.

I would like to play Jim, the boyfriend who will become daddy to the younger girls and mostly be babying Olivia as though she is a baby even though he says she's ten or eleven and in the fifth grade when school starts again.  He tries to convince her that playing up the mentally immature and problematic child will help keep the 'bad people' from finding them and taking the children from their loved sister who will become their mommy.

I'd like the person who pairs in this RP to play both the older sister, Nicole, who feels she has no option but to trust her boyfriend for the most part to keep them safe and feels that his plan has merit in hiding the three of them in plain sight.  And I'd also like you to play Olivia, the one that will be most babied by daddy.  I will play Lacey, who will only be taken care of by the adults as much as she needs it, but will not be treated as much like a baby as Olivia will be.

I know this was a lot to read.  Sorry.  I also have some requests:

My partner will please write responses in at least once paragraph or at least three full sentences.  Sentences are marked by an explanation point, period, or question mark.  

My partner will please take Nicole and Olivia.

My partner will not have a problem playing girls, nor have any problem with the girls being (African-American) Golden brown skinned girls as I call them, and have a white teddy bear like daddy who has a full head of brown-rust hair that does not end at his bangs, but comes down to form a full beard and moustache as well.  

My partner will please post between once a day and once every three days, and I will attempt to do the same.  Of course, if something comes up, I understand.

Olivia is the Chubbiest of the girls, but her chest is rather flat even at fourteen years old, so as long as she doesn't remove her undershirt, she can easily pass as a fifth grader.  Lacey is also pretty flat chested, but she's also much skinnier and much smaller than most sixth or seventh graders, so short in fact, that as long as no one looks under her shirt or at her pee pee place, she can easily pass for a third grader.  The 'daddy' will get rid of any hair on both girls around their pee pee place early in the RP, so they can pass as little girls even if someone other than Jim or Nicole has to change them due to an accident at like Daycare or school.  The removal of this hair will not hurt the girls in the story, nor will it be done in a very intimate way.... as you will see when it is done.  You may have to extend a suspension of disbelief to let it pass, but I don't want to focus on anything strange happening to little girls.  The point is to make them little girls in as innocent and as painfree way as possible.  So, yeah....  I promise it will be pain free and will not be intimate as like with a razor or something.

Nicole will not be a barbie thin girl with the perfect body, but she will not be fat either.  She will basically be healthy with nicely toned hips and thighs from running or some other similar exercises that she's always liked doing.  Olivia doesn't like to exercise at all, thus she's chubby.  Lacey doesn't mind running especially when running is because of play, like sports or even tag with friends.

Do you have any questions or any resquests for making minor changes?  Let me know.  I am really only set on three sisters who are 'colored' African-American descent and the white boyfriend guy named Jim.  I am also set on the names, but other tweaks can be made as long as the girls are neither too old nor too young.  Making them really eight or ten will sort of make the regression caused by the boyfriend pointless and that would be small source of conflict, I would imagine....

(Looking for a new partner for this idea.  I have one very good partner for it, and our story is going fine, but a second partner didn't work out for this story, and I'd like to do this one with two different people.  If interested, Please PM me first.  Thanks)

Archived