LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad grades teenager to toddler(Private with Robertson)

Danny

(Can you do something to unstick it please)

Blushes at you "you aren't even giving me an actual choice for this. You're just choosing to humiliate me. I'm not asking you to take me to the bathroom? Can't I just excuse myself and go now? I'm not exactly going to make a run for it. Dresed like this? You must be joking"

I smile at the waitress and orders the smallest meal they have with a glass of water.  Suddenly I don't feel very hungry anymore.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Off you pop then.  don't be long and make sure you wash your hands afterwards"  She thinks "What is with him?  He's so...." she struggled to think of a word "....contrary, yes, contrary.  Maybe it's his hormones and the waitress, or maybe he just needed to act his age..  good job, maybe, I've got the nappies and powder with me"

(I actually posted something about throwing a toy at KIm in the other one.  Maybe you could react to that and ignore the post(s) that confused you?)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks at you and knows all is not what it seem.

I head to the mens room "at least she can't follow me in there" I say to myself as I go into a stall and relieve my bladder. I clean myself up and dresses again and washes my hands and heads out to where the waitress is just serving up our meals. 

I give her a smile and I sit and eat my lunch in silence. Not even giving my mom eye contact. 

"So, what do you want to do after we finish?"  She thought she should give him plenty of rope.  He was definitely quieter than normal.  She wasn't particularly worried...yet.  After all, at the end of the day, she was his mother and still had the whip hand

(Did you finish the sentence because it looks like you're in the middle of a sentence??)

Looks at you and shrugs "don't mind. I just want to go home and shut myself off from the outside world and pretend I don't exist. I want to do things with my mates but there's always rules with you. And I know the nappies will be back because I can smell them in your bag. They have a smell. And I can hear them crinkle" 

"If you desperately want me in nappies then just get it over and done with. But I'm not using them so you are wasting money"

"They are a "just in case"" she said "I mean I didn't know if you would behave, that act act your age, and not be the irresponsible little brat you can sometimes be.  I don't mind you knowing about the nappies, it will help you focus.  The threat is there but it is up to you what your future is.  Back in nappies or not.  Depends on you"  She looked  at him, trying to see inside his mind or at least read his mood..

(have you looked at the other thread yet?)

(I'm confused about what to write for the other role play)

Looks at you, starting to get annoyed with how I'm being treated "really? You think I'm a brat?. You want me to be a brat.  If you really want me in nappies then just it over with because it's obviously on your mind!" I snap 

She could see the annoyance on his face.  "What is with him?  I am being nice to him and he gets annoyed!"

"I don't recall saying you were a brat.  I don't want to put you in nappies and treat you like a baby, but i might have to, for your own good.  Can't you see there is a difference?  You are reading motives that just aren't there"

(could you give me more detail on what confuses you about the other post and I will try to sort it)

Looks at you "you play games where you are being nice but you want me to crack so I'm horrible to you. You are influencing me. You didn't need to say in a brat but you are getting annoyed by me"

With that, I take the nappy and supplies out of her bag and I go to the family bathroom myself. She wants me as her baby. I'll make sure this diaper is messed so bad she will regret it. 

"What the.....?" went through her mind, "Right, that's it, I'm done"

She got up and followed him and went straight in to the family bathroom, grabbing him before he could get into one of the cubicles.  She spun him round and gave his bottom a couple of smacks right in front of everyone, then grabbed his wrist and hauled him out of the bathroom.

"What do you want me to be?" she said "Your mother or an ogre?"

Looks at you and jumps "Hey what you doing? Don't spa-" I yelp in pain as you spank me.  "Okay okay I'll be good. Quit it!" 

I glare at you . "Well. You're going to diaper me whatever I say. I'd rather you was nice to me but you're just being mean to me right now" 

"I'm taking you home right now, you've ruined what should have been a nice trip.  You are going straight to bed so you can think about what went on today"

She marched swiftly pulling his arm, clearly in a mood "Stop it! I'm holding your arm all the way home"

just then they passed a couple of girls that seemed to recognise him.  They whispered and giggled  "I take it they know you, hmmm?  Wonder what they make of someone your age being marched home by his mother"

Looks at you and I can't think of what to say as I'm angry and ashamed at everything that's happened. 

"Mom come on. This is all just a bit silly. Can't we just forget about all of this. I've learnt my lesson" I say as you drag me home but I just let you do so as I'm not being spanked again "Mom please. Stop!" I blush even more as the girls giggle at me and I try and hide my face so they don't see me "I can't believe this is happening"

We finally get home and I'm sent upstairs to think and I just sit and cry as I'm ashamed about everything that's happened.  

"That boy!" she thought "he's obviously got authority issues and doesn't trust people.  i wonder if I should take him for counseling or something"

She pottered about, listening upstairs sometime, then she hoovered up as a diversion tactic.  When finished she went upstairs, deciding to speak to him.

"OK", she started "what is your understanding and perspective about what went on today?"  She looked at him "You can be completely honest"

Looks at you and sighs "my opinion is that you've finally lost your mind. What gives you the right to humiliate me in public? You're my mother. You're supposed to care about me and it seems that you don't! You have this crazy idea about putting me in diapers and I don't want to wear diapers! And I'm never changing them so don't ask me to.

I don't have any issues. I just want you to understand that I'm your teenage son and not a baby. You potty trained me when I was 2. I've never wet the bed. I've always made sure my pants were clean and I've never had a mess stain in my undies. You can clearly tell I'm a big boy" 

"Is there anything you want to say then?"

"Remember, it was all your own fault.  it was you that got into that fight.  It was you that acted like a toddler.  I only tried to discipline you, with nappy discipline.  To make you grow up.  All for your own good, not mine.  So, has it worked?"

• 2 weeks later...

Looks at you "have you listened to a word I just said? You want me in nappies for no reason whatsoever.! Is it to humiliate me because you want me to be a baby again because it's what you've always wanted! I'm wearing a nappy already. I never took it off. I'll wear these things but I'm never using them!" 

He knows he's said too much and let his mouth run away but his anger is boiling up so he just let's out anything and everything. 

We'll see about that!" she had been provoked, and grabbed him by the ear.  She would show him!.  She yanked his pants down and saw the nappy.

"Right you will stay in that for the next 24 hours.  I will be with you all the way, so don;t think you can sneak off!  Then we'll see how smart you are, relying on me to change you, and, believe me, you will want changing"

Looks at you stunned.  "Mom you can't be serious. I don't wanna use these things. I'm certainly not going number 2 in them. I'll just take this thing off and we can just forget the whole thing thing, right?"

"Too late! you've talked your way into this.  I can promise you even worse embarrassment than the last time"

She shook her head "Take this thing off, indeed.  I've given you more than enough chances today and you've spurned them all.  You are now in nappies and for a reason - to teach you a lesson about respect and growing up!"

She looked at him "Good job I kept all the accessories, isn't it?"