LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad grades teenager to toddler(Private with Robertson)

Danny

Jack was a rebellious teenager, he stayed out late, did bad at school, and was rude to the teachers and did whatever he wanted.

At 16, he felt he had some rights to do what he wanted, he was captain of the school basketball team, but he was under pressure from his coach that this would be taken from him unless he started to behave himself.

He had started a fight during a practice session, which had resulted in him being removed as captain and sent home with suspension. Something he hoped his mom would never find out about.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack's mum put the phone down, and stared into space strumming her fingers.  more trouble! That boy would never grow up!  he didn't do a thing he was told and now, just to cap it all, his coach had suspended him for fighting.  When she thought about it his grades weren't good either, in fact he had been kept behind at school as his teachers thought he had no chance of passing any standard grades, if presented for them in the spring.  I mean fighting! Was he 16 or 3?

"He's 3" she said out loud.  Well maybe if I treated him like a 3 year old, would that work.  "I'll give it a go" she thought.  Then she started thinking about how 3 year olds were treated.  Obviously she would have to put him back in to nappies.  His bottom should be smacked as well.  She made up her mind.  When he got home, she would spank him like a little boy, then put him back into nappies.  She looked at her watch.  just about time to nip to the store and get the supplies she needed, before he got home.  She got up, went out into her car and headed to the supermarket.

Jack was allowed to finish the day at school, which went a bit better, as he decided not to answer back anymore, he was already in enough trouble, and knew he'd have to face punishment at home. He just hoped he could still see his girlfriend and go out with his mates.

After apologising to his coach, who said he would think about letting Jack back on the team once he returned to school. Jack left the school and headed home.

He met his mates at the gates, who were heading down to the arcade, which is where he would go, He couldn't face his mom yet. He just made sure not to stay out too late.

His mum came back with a few packets of disposable nappies, plastic pants, baby powder and baby wipes.  she took them up to his bedroom, and came back downstairs.  She looked at her watch and thought that he would be home soon.  Boy, was he in for a shock, not to mention the sorest, reddest bottom in town.  She wondered how embarrassed he'd be at getting put over his mother's knee at his age.  She thought about it all and in some ways was looking forward to having a baby boy again.  This time she would raise him right.  It hadn't been that easy raising a boy on her own, but she was older now and wouldn't make so many mistakes.  She had only been 18 when he was born, and didn't know what she was doing, to some extent

She would be stricter, set more rules, and most importantly, make sure he obeyed them.

Dan headed home, it was almost 6pm and he didn't think his mom would mind, as he needed some time out, and it was good that he wasn't badly punished by the school, the suspension would only last a week and then he could go back.

He unlocked the front door, and entered the home, a slight smell of baby powder hit his nostrils. He just thought she was babysitting again.

"MUM? Are you home? I think we need to talk. I umm, I got some things I need to tell you. I hope you won't be mad"

He had a on and off relationship with his mom. As it was just the two of them, he knew he was her little guy, and she would never hate him for anything, even if he had got himself into trouble. He knew she would understand.

He heard movement upstairs, and headed up there.

He opened his bedroom door and got the shock of his life and shook his head and called for his mom again "MUM? What's happened to my room? Am I being moved into the spare room? Are you pregnant?"

"No, I am not pregnant.  All this is to do with what I decided to do about your latest escapade.  Shhh, don't interrupt your mother".  She took his hand and led him downstairs.  "sit down opposite me" she said, as she sat on the kitchen seat she had brought through earlier.

"Now be quiet and just listen.  You are going down a wrong path, and you are going to end up as a nobody.  Your grades are bad, you act immaturely, you are getting in fights, you are not treating me with respect.  Do you not know how much work I put in to raise you?  So, I am starting again.  you will be raised gain.  I am going to embarrass you"

She paused and briefly looked away, then turned back "I am putting you back into nappies.  I will be treating you like a little boy.  That is why all that stuff is in your room, and that is just the start of it.  Now, since you are a little boy, and you have been so naughty" she said as she took off her slipper "you are getting what all naughty boys get, a smacked bottom.  Come over here"  She pulled him over, and undid his trousers, holding on firmly as he tried to recoil "Naughty boys get their bare bots smacked"  She pulled them down, took his underpants down, then put him over her knee.  She spanked him as hard as she could with the slipper, only stopping when her arm got tired.  When finished, she stood him up "No, don't pull your trousers up, leave them off, you wont need them for a while"  She stood up, and took his hand, leading him upstairs "Let's get you in your first nappy for about 13 years, then I'll explain the rules"

Jack listened to everything his mother said. Every time he tried to speak he was cut off. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Baby? Nappies? Smacks? Red bottom? Surely she was joking about this. Okay yes his behaviour had got out of control a little but he had made up for it. 

"No please. Not nappies.  Why nappies? I'm potty trained? You remember how long it took for me to use the toilet. Surely you don't want to go through all that again?"

I try to escape as you pull me back and smack my bottom and I try to hold in words that I know would earn me more smacks on my already very red bottom. I try and plead with you not to go through with this but by the sight of my room, I know you aren't taking no for an answer.

"Mom. Please" I hide my privates "I'm a teenager. I don't want you to see me naked or clean me up or put me in nappies. I'm a big boy. Surely you respect my privacy?"

She smacked his hand away "Babies don't get privacy, and that is what you are now"  She pushed him down on to the bed, opened up one of the packets of nappies, took one out, opened it up, then slid a nappy under him.  She wiped him with a baby wipe, then sprinkled baby powder on him.  Then she raised his legs and powdered his bottom.  She taped up the nappy, then slid on a pair of plastic pants "Good boy!"

She then took him on to her lap "Now listen carefully and I will explain the rules.  You will be in nappies 24/7 and I or another responsible adult, at my designation, will change you.  The only time you will be out of a nappy is when you are getting bathed by me.  i will be feeding you bottles and baby food.  I am even thinking of breastfeeding you.  I will dress you, undress you and bath you.  Obviously I will spank you if you are naughty.  All this is going to happen anywhere, anytime, so I will have no qualms of doing any of it in public.  you will use your nappies and the toilet is off limits for you.  so that will mean I will have to check you often, to see if you are wet and/or messy"

She looked straight into his eyes "Do you understand, and do you have any questions?  This sis your one chance to ask me anything as 16 year old adolescent, because you are now a baby"

Looks at you and listened in stunned silence.

When you have finished talking, all I can say is in stutters as I'm too shocked. 

"This is a bit too much mum.  Nappies, bottles. I can clean myself. And bath myself. Aren't you being a bit over dramatic? I'm a teenager and I should be able to do things how I want. At least I'll be wearing the nappies and not changing them" 

Sighs "I just get frustrated sometimes. That's why I lashed out at school. It's all the exams and the stress of them. Surely you have some sympathy?"

"Look, i do have sympathy for you.  That is why I am doing it.  You can be a good boy sometimes, but you are just immature.  That is all.  The lashing out is a symbol of that immaturity in your mind.  So it's logical to me.  If the immaturity is now extended to your body as well as your mind, it will be such a negative experience for you, you will have no choice but to grow up, physically and mentally"  She looked away "You know this will be a lot of work for me, but it will be worth it if I get a nice grown up young man out of it, instead of the immature boy sitting on my lap right now"

She stood him up, and stood up herself.  Then she picked him up, put him on her hip and carried him downstairs. She deposited him on the couch "don't move or else"

She disappeared for a few minutes, then returned holding a bottle of warm formula.  She sat down beside him and sat him on her lap, tilting him backwards "This bottle will do till I am ready to feed you from my breasts".  She inserted the teat "You see how this is working?  You must feel like a baby, getting fed like this.  now finish this or else I will conclude that you are being a naughty boy, and you know what happens to naughty boys"

Once finished she put him over her shoulder, and patted his back "Come on, give mummy a burpie"  Afterwards, she picked him up and said "I think it best if I put you down for the night.  There are still a few details of how this will work that I need to work out and I can't have you interrupting me"

She picked him up and took him upstairs, then tucked him in "No getting up".  She drew the blinds, and left, shutting the door, but not fully, behind her.

(Sorry I haven't replied, been really busy)

I listen to everything that you say, trying to hold in my anger as you take control of me. "I am mature? What makes you think I'm not? I will prove to you that I can be mature, then you can stop all this stupid nonsense"

Maybe me completely messing my nappies to the brim will make her think again, I just need to hold it in until I can't hold it any more.

I sit on the sofa thinking how ridiculous I look and feel, thinking how long she will make this last as I see her come back and jjust taking the bottle, and drinking it, not wanting or daring to disobey her demands.

I let out a big burp and goes scarlet with embarrassment as I do this and then I hear her saying about bedtime, I try to shake my head and say I am not tired yet, but it doesn't work, and I  just lay in bed until I fall asleep.

His mother had been busy in the evening, ordering stuff on line, and phoning people.  Next morning she decided she would start taking the medicine to promote breast milk.  It would take a day or two, but she thought it was necessary to make her son feel like the complete baby, to make it such a negative experience, that it would really push the lesson home.

She ran a bath, then went into his room to find him already awake, went over to his bed, pulled back the covers and was greeted by an obviously wet and mess nappy.  "Awww! The little baby has used his nappy".  she picked him up, and took him to the bathroom where she stripped him and insisted on bathing him herself ("little babies can't wash themselves"), making sure she well cleaned his little private areas..  She stood him up and toweled him dry, then carried him back to the bedroom where he was put on his back, powdered and pinned into a clean nappy, then plastic pants.  She took him downstairs, and sat him on achair.  She was about half way feeding him, when the doorbell sounded.

"Stay right there, baby"  She answered it, and, as she had left the door open, he could see packages coming in, being taken upstairs, then banging coming from upstairs.  A man came into the kitchen, carrying a baby's high chair, and looked curiously at the teenager in his nappy.  His mother returned  "thanks for everything" .  She tipped him and the men left.  "now, where were we?  Oh yes!, but let's get you into your proper chair"  She lifted him into the chair, and completed feeding him, then sat down opposite him.

" i am going out tonight.  I have had a night with my friends planned for a while" she said "I have been looking forward to it, and I am not putting it off because i have a new baby.  So I have arranged a babysitter.  You know Melanie, your classmate, that nice mature young woman?  Well, one of the friends on my night out is her mother and I told her on the phone my predicament, and right away her daughter volunteered to look after you.  I'v always liked her daughter and she will be perfect.  Don't think you can play her up, or get out of your nappies while she is here, she knows all about the situation, and fully supports me.  Makes me wonder what you have done to her at school.  Anyway, I've given her spanking rights as well.  .Won't that be nice?"

I fall asleep,  feeling tired after everything hat has happened.

I try not to cry as I sleep, as I am ashamed of my behaviour and embarrassed and angry as well.

I wake up, feeling something messy on my bottom and tries not to make it mush into my butt, but I stand up and instantly fall on my butt. I see my mommy come in and make a comment about my nappy being soiled and I blush and tries to mumble something very naughty as I am lifted up and carried into the bathroom and cleaned up, feeling a little better I don't have to change myself.

As I am taken care off, and cleaned and dried, and put into a nice clean nappy, I lean into my mommy and rest my head on her shoulder. Then I hear the doorbell and wonder who it could be.

I am sat on the sofa, wearing just a shirt and nappy, suckling a dummy and continuously blushing, wondering when this nightmare is going to end.

she surely won't do this for the rest of my life? Will she?

I see the men coming in, taking things upstairs and notices a high chair coming in, and as the man looks at me, I glare back at him and shakes my head. Then I am lifted back up after the men leave and placed into a strange looking chair and I mumble and tries to speak.

But its when I hear you mention about you going out and me having a babysitter and I shake my head in fear and anger "I don't need a babysitter. I can take care of myself" I hear its a girl I really like "Please no, once she babysits, it will be round the whole school! Are you just seriously trying to humiliate me? I haven't done anything to her? She's my best friends girlfriend. Please, give me another change, I will do anything, but just please let me stay here on my own, I won't do anything bad, I promise"

"Baby, it's too late for all that" mummy said "the course is set and the house is now fully equipped for a baby.  It's practical, you see, and babies do not watch themselves.  I am sure Melanie will look after you.  If it goes all round the school then it won't worry me, in fact the more embarrassing it is, the better"

The rest of the day proceeded along the lines of changing wet and/or messy nappies, being fed in the high chair, getting put in his new cot for a nap, being dressed and undressed, and generally treated as if he was 1 or 2 years old.  The evening came and mummy put him in his play pen, while she got herself ready to go out "Don't dare get out.  It's dangerous out of that pen and I don't want baby to hurt himself"  She came back in the room, dressed up to go out, and they both heard the doorbell.  His mother went out to the hall.

"Hi Melanie, my, you are nice and early.  I don't have to leave for half an hour yet!"

"Oh, it's fine, I just wanted to see the baby.  My mum is looking forward to the night as well.  Now where is he?"

His mother and a tall attractive dark haired girl came in.  She had slipped off her outdoor shoes in the hall, and sat down, putting on a pair of indoor slippers.  "Oh my, what a nice baby!" she said, laughing inwardly at his reaction.

"Now," said his mother " I am "ready" to move him into the next phase of his punishment.  Just sit there, Melanie"  She went over to the play pen, and picked her son up, sitting on the armchair opposite Melanie, then putting him on her lap.  She started to unbutton her blouse  "I hope you don't mind me feeding him in front of you"

"Oh no, I don't mind at all" said Melanie, trying not to laugh.   His mother undid the flap on her new nursing bra, and exposed her small breast, with surprisingly large nipple.  She pushed it on to her son's lips.  "suckle or I'll spank you in front of Melanie"

She fed him from both breasts for about 15 minutes, then burped him over her shoulder.  She put him back in the play pen

"OK, Melanie, I have to go" she said, buttoning herself back up.  she got her jacket on, and headed for the door  "I'll be back about 11, when I can take you home.  his bed time is 7:30 tonight, he has been bathed, so you can just put him in his pyjamas, change his nappy, then put him in the cot.  If he is naughty then don't hesitate to smack his bottom"

"Oh, don't worry, I won't.  I have my spanking slippers on" Melanie said, winking at the baby.  His mother went out the door and left.

Looks at my mum and starts to cry "you really want to humiliate me don't you. I tried to make things up at school and it's all good now. Why are you wanting to embarrass me?"

I just try to get through the day as quickly as possible. But I can't believe the amount of nappies I go through. It must be something in the food I know it. 

then I hear the front door and panic. I'm in the crib and I wake up and hears the girls voice and I panic and wet myself in horror of seeing Melanie appearing in the doorway. 

she's even given her spanking rights? Can this get any worse. I'll just make sure that I don't do anything that causes her to actually spank me. I need to use my nappies, drink the bottles and sleep in my crib when I'm told to. Anything to avoid such a horror of a punishment.

what will my friends say? Ugh I hope this doesn't get out. I can't even access my social media. My girlfriend will think I'm ignoring her. This is unbelievable! 

Looks at my mum as she picks me up and I immediately take her breast and feeds, not wanting to disobey her. It feels nice and warm but I wouldn't admit that I actually like this.

Melanie turned to the "baby" and said "OK, now you have to be good for me.  You can play for an hour, then I'll feed you your supper"  He was placed in the play pen.

"No, you can't have coffee.  You are just a little baby who wets and messes his nappies.  Whoever heard of a baby drinking big people's drinks like coffee?  You'll be asking for beer next!  Now stay in that play pen where I can see you and play with your toys...No, they are not boring.  Your mummy has been so kind to buy them for you"

An hour later, Melanie lifted him out (she was a strong girl) and placed him in his high chair, where she spoon fed him baby food.  It was during this time that he messed his nappy "phew eee!  What a stinker!"

She finished feeding him "Since you made a poo poo, better get you washed and changed, then I'll give you your bottle, then it will be time for beddy byes"  She stripped him (messy nappies didn't faze her), ran a bath and then insisted on personally bathing him - everywhere!  She then took him out, dried him, then put him into a new, clean nappy after powdering him.  She dressed him in his babyish pyjamas, and put him to bed in his cot. "now be good, and stay there" she said, switching on the baby monitor "I'll hear all you do and don''t think I won't spank you if I need to"

She turned off the light, and shut the door over, although not completely shut, and went downstairs.

Danny looks at you and nods nervously, not even thinking about disobeying his friends demands

she better not tell anyone about this. Its so embarrassing! She's even seen me naked!! Ugh, when will this end??

Then I sit in the play pen and play with my toys, not even giving Melanie eye contact, as I just sigh and try not to cry.

I see you come back in, and I feel the mess on my bottom and I blush "I made poo poo?" I ask in shock as I am picked up after my food and looks at her, knowing she's put laxatives in my food.

I cant believe she's washing me, even my peepee. I really hope no one knows about this. Why is my mum trying to humiliate me so much?

I sigh a relief when I am washed in the bath, although it ends with me being put into a new nappy and clothing, but I just feel tired and I lay in my cot until I fall asleep, although, I cry and just fall asleep crying as I hate all of this and don't want it to go on anymore.

Melanie busied herself, making her own supper, then settled down in front of the TV.  She could hear his deep breathing from the baby monitor and knew he was asleep.  She smiled to herself at his predicament, and she had enjoyed babysitting him so far - even the nappy change.  She would definitely be telling his mother that she was available in the future and couldn't wait to tell her friends about the "baby" who was their classmate.

Suddenly she sensed something change and turned the volume down.  Nothing.  Wait a minute, nothing?  Not even deep breathing?  Better check.  She went quietly up the stairs just in time to see the baby come out of his room, on tiptoes, sneaking off somewhere.

"...and where do you think you are going, little man?" she asked

(Why do you keep acting as my character. Assuming he's going to escape?) 

(Assuming he'll mess all the time. I didn't plan for him to escape the cot. He wouldn't want her to tell anyone so he'll be on his best behaviour)

(That's fine. I just want him to mess and do things at his own pace.  If it's sometimes then it's fine but if it's all the time then it's basically controlling the other persons character. Maybe just rewrite the paragraph?)

I think to myself if it's worth trying to escape but I continue to cry and tries to get some sleep but it's quiet hard as it's still early and I don't feel really tired yet but eventually I do fall asleep, during the night I wet my diaper quite heavily.

On a fairly uneventful evening, Melanie relaxed, checked the baby a few times, and looked forward to telling all at school of his fairly unique punishment.  His mother came back at 11 as she had said, thanked her, and took over.  Melanie asked if her services would be needed in the future.

"Of course, my life doesn't have to end because of naughty boys!"

Next day, she checked him and found him wet again.  It seemed that the punishment was working!  She changed his nappy, after cleaning him up "My, what a wet nappy.  I might have to get heavier duty ones!"  She gave him his breakfast and a bottle, then got him ready to go out "I thought we could visit auntie Debbie and your 2 cousins, Sarah and Christine.  It's quite handy that they have moved to within a 15 minute walk of us.  I want to show off my new little baby boy" she said as she dressed him in a set of child's dungarees.  She popped him in the baby buggy, and off they went.  It seemed that the route was busy with people today.

Danny is woken up by his mummys soft voice and looks at her and is taken to be changed on his changing table and he covers up his shame as he's embabarsed by the whole thing.

I listen to her talking about getting bigger nappies and I realise this punishment won't end anytime soon. I hear her mention about seeing my cousins and I don't agree with this and try to object to her ideas "I no want them to see me like this. You promised!" 

I am sat in the buggy and I have no choice but to just sit there until we get to my aunt's house. I just hope no one sees me like this. And I just hope my breakfast and bottle doesn't affect my bladder or bowels if we do see anyone we know. Messing in front of my cousins would be bad enough, messing in front of my friends would also be as bad. I know my mum intends me to do this at some point and I will have to do it so she doesn't punish me even more.

Of course, on the way, it was inevitable that they would pass Melanie, this time along with 2 of her friends.  Melanie lost no time in bending down and speaking softly to him "How's the little baby boy?" she said  "I loved looking after you, and so look forward to next time!"

Her friends looked at both of them, then giggled.  It was obvious she had told all.  One of the bent down and looked right at him "I would also like to look after such a cute little baby" she said "Imagine the fun!"

"Hands off, he's mine" said Melanie

"Now, girls, no fighting, you might all get the chance" said his mother, "Oh well, we are on our way to my sister and nieces, so we really must push on.  Don't worry girls, you will have plenty of chances to see the baby in the future"

"Bye bye baby" chorused the girls, singing it to the tune of the well known song, but not in the way the song meant it.

They soon reached his Aunt's and went up the path, and rang the bell.  Excited running was heard from inside and the door flew open.  There were his two cousins, 14 year old Sarah, and 10 year old Christine.

"it's true!" exclaimed Christine, to her sister "He is a little baby! Please, come in" and she opened the door fully, eyes shining with excitement.

I blush and tries not to look up as I am embarrassed by the whole situation.

I see the girls looking at me and I hold my tongue as they talk about me and how they want to baby me and humiliate me.

I blush even more when it turns out they will both be babysitting me at some point in the not so distant future.

I can't believe this, why is she doing this to me, this wasn't what I wanted, I tried to be good at school, and she just seems to want to punish me big time, even when I promised things would be better from now on. I didn't want to be humiliated, this is just going too far.

I hear this and I look at my mum "Mum please, this really needs to stop, I never asked for any of this"

((not too much on the humiliation, can you cut him some slack. I don't want too much humiliation where he gets to breaking point))