LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad grades teenager to toddler(Private with Robertson)

Danny

She went out.  After a few minutes, came back with one hand behind her back.  She took it out slowly, to reveal a baby's potty.

She set it on the floor.  Then she laid him down and removed his nappy, then picked him up and sat him on it "I will go and make myself a coffee.  If you can do a number 1 AND number 2 by the time I get back, then potty training begins.  If not, you'll be in nappies a bit longer"  She turned and walked out.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and goes red with embarrassment and blushes "mom you don't really expect me to use a potty? I haven't used one of them since I was 3"

I hide my shame as she sits me on it and I sit and wait for my bladder to be released..  but feel nothing from my bowels....

She sat through in the kitchen, sipping her coffee, taking her time.  She wanted to be fair, after all, and give him enough time.  She looked at her watch.  Five or ten more minutes then she would go through and see what the results were.

"How are you doing, little baby?" she shouted through "mummy will be through soon to see how her little boy did, sitting on his potty"

She took another sip of coffee.

I just sit on this childish potty until you return and I finally feel movement from my bladder as it's released and it makes me feel better but I look at you "I don't have to go number 2 mama. I can't go while you're watching me anyway" I say with a blush.

I notice she's only called out and I try and shout back hoping she's heard me. 

"Well, I suppose you did try at least" she said "..but I have no choice for now to keep you in a nappy"  She picked him up and laid him on the changing mat.proceeding to clean and powder him, then pinned him into a new nappy.  She pulled some plastic pants on him "Right, run along.  We can have another go at potty training later"

Looks at you and looks down at the nappy "why am I wearing cloth? Aren't disposable easier? Surely you don't what to wash my diapers ? I don't need potty training because I am already potty trained!" 

"Don't you remember the whole point of this?" she said "it was to punish you by embarrassing you"

She added "maybe by putting you through this you will see how immature you have been, and finally grow up...or maybe you won't.  Either way, it's a solution.  Now run along, I am tired, I want a little rest and I can't have a baby under my feet"

Looks at you and pouts "I'm not a baby! Don't call me that! I'm a big boy. This is embarrassing all of this. Just stop punishing me and let things go back to how they were. You don't need all of this to take over you life and things were fine until you got this idea into your head that you wanted to treat me like a baby for no reason at all!" 

I walk off and decide that I'm going to get out of this nappy no matter what the consequences are....

"Of course", she thought, as he walked away "He would say anything to get out of the situation"

Had he learned his lesson?  or the minute he was out of sight (and out of nappies?) go back to his old ways?  She didn't know.  She decided to let him go for now and not pursue him, to think about it.  The whole point was to get him to grow up.  Had he done it?  She would give him half an hour then go and talk to him.

I go up to my room. 

And I just sit on my bed and look at myself. The last few days have been crazy. And I've no idea how I've ended up wearing a nappy.  I don't know if she will punish me if I take this off. But is it worth doing? She's surely going to just put it back on. "She just wants to embarrass me" I say to myself "I'm just glad I'm wearing them and not changing them"

She made up her mind and went through to find him

"OK, punishment over"  She pushed him back and removed the nappy.  "Right get dressed in your normal clothes, but i'm warning you, any sign of bad behaviour and you'll be spanked and put straight back into nappies"

She left the room.

Looks at you stunned "there has to be more to this surely. You can't just do that and then...." I cover up straight away "Hey! I can do it.  Do you really think I'm going to fall for this.  You're not serious that I'm away from nappies forever. You want me in them forever and you know it!"

She heard his mutterings behind her, but couldn't really make them out as she was walking away.  She meant it, however.  She beleived that she had found 9at last) a way to control him and make him behave, taking on responsibility.  Why did all the men and boys she knew seem to find it so hard to take on responsibility?

Anyway, had he learnt his lesson?

Dan looks at the nappies that she's bought. Surely she won't let them go to waste... And what was the deal with him changing diapers. Because she had threatened to do that and she hadn't followed through with it.

"What's happened to her? She's definitely becoming strange in the head" I say to myself in then hope she doesn't hear me. "Surely she wouldn't buy all those supplies and not use them? This all has to be a wind up"

Looks at you "seriously? Are you actually being nice? Mom. This has to be a wind up. You insisted on treating me like a baby and now you're saying I can put big big underwear on and we forget the whole thing?" 

I sigh and I do exactly that. I get my big boy clothes on and follow you out the door to the car. 

"Surely there has to be more to this... This has to be a wind up" 

"Ready?  Good.  Let's get in the car"

As they drove to the centre, next to the edge of town, she was thinking.  The drive took about 25 minutes as the traffic was heavy, so she had time.  She wondered what he was thinking.  she really was prepared to give him a chance, and she knew he liked sushi (she had an idea he had a crush on one of the waitresses).  What he didn't know is that she had packed a nappy, powder and baby wipes in her bag "you can't be too careful"  she didn't totally trust him yet.

Sighs and just follows you, knowing there is more to your behaviour as I know you and that you wouldn't give in as easily as you have done.

As we drive, I look at you and still can't work out what you plan to do, knowing that the nappy stuff will soon come into place again. 

We arrive and I get out and waits for you, seeing your bag is a bit bigger than normal and it makes me feel as if you've got nappies with you. 

They arrived "OK, Mumm- er that is I have to pick up something from the chemist first.  Do you want to come and then we can go to the Sushi bar, or do you want to look at your own stuff, and we can meet there in half an hour?"

Looks at you and sighs "I'll come with you.  Its not like I have anything better to do is it. What do you need to buy anyway?" 

"Just some "ladies" things"  They went along to the chemist.  She quickly got the items, paid, then looked at her watch.  "OK, let's go to the sushi bar.  My treat, just remember, you have to behave""

I nod suspiciously at you "okay fine whatever. Let's go eat. I guess things aren't so bad at the moment. But um.  What if I Did have to use the bathroom while we are at the restaurant. You know how I hate using public restrooms"

"It's up to you.  You can hold it, go to the toilet, or ask me to take you.  I somehow think you won't want the last option after your recent experience.  Imagine getting taken to the toilet at your age!" 

They arrive and the waitress she thinks ha has a thing for greeted them.  She thinks "She's far too old for him anyway, she must be at least 17 and girls mature so much faster"

(P.S.  Have you given up on the other one, or can I do something to unstick it for you?)