LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad grades teenager to toddler(Private with Robertson)

Danny

His mother looked at her nieces."Yes, but go easy, girls.  He just needs some attitude adjustment, then he can be a big boy again.  So please not too much teasing"

The girls looked a little disappointed, but their aunt had been very firm.  Her nieces took her and her son through to the lounge

"Hi Debs"

"Hi, sister, how are you?"

"Fine, and you?"

"Fine"

The two adults made no real effort to talk about the "baby" so it was obvious that his mother had pre-warned her not to be too hard on him.  The two girls, now a bit bored, went upstairs, and his mother sat down, putting him on the couch at her side.  His aunt went to make coffee.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at my mum as if she's completely changed her mind about this.

Looks at the girls reaction to me and I blush and say to myself not to use my nappy for either wetting or soiling and to hold it as long as possible as the thought of my younger cousins changing my nappy is bad enough for even considering.

While the coffee was being made, his mother pulled him on to her lap

"look, I know this is hard on you, but it is for your own good.  You can come out of this a more mature and responsible teenager, as you won't want to go through it again"

She put him back down, as his Aunt came through, with three steaming mugs  "See, I told your Auntie to make you a big boys drink.  Things are not so bad, eh?  another week or so in nappies, and we'll see how you are going"

I look at my mum. Something didn't seem right. Why was she being so nice. One minute she has the girls wanting to change my nappies and the next minute, she's asking my auntie to make me a "big boy drink". There can't be anything wrong with this surely?. Surely this is all a trick. 

"Another week mum? But... but..." 

"Yes, another week...if you are good.  now," she said, plonking him on the sofa, "sit there and enjoy your coffee"

She turned to her sister, while picking up her own cup.  She took a sip "So, how are you and how have the girls been?"

"Well, largely fine, although Christine had a wee cold last week, and I seemed to get it as well, but we are......"

They drifted off into small talk, largely ignoring the big "baby" drinking his coffee, beside them.  A while later, the coffee was finished and the girls came back into the room.  his mother suggested that the girls take her son upstairs and that "they should all play nicely"

Sarah said "I'm past the age of playing, you know, Auntie"

"Oh I know, dear, but we have to make sure the youngsters are amused"

I think to myself, knowing that something about all of this wasn't right and that he would have to be cautious.

He sits and drinks his coffee when he feels his bladder tingling so he starts to fidget in his seat and looks at his mum "mum I gotta go to the bathroom" I say as I start doing the potty dance like a helpless little toddler.

she's going to think I'm such a baby now. I'm even doing a potty dance! Can this day get any more embarrassing??

"OK, I'll relent this time" said his mother.  She turned to her niece "Sarah, can you take him to the toilet, remove his nappy and let him go?  Make sure he washes his hands afterwards and re-do the nappy.  Here is the powder.  You should sprinkle some on him first.  afterwards. take him upstairs to your sister and you can make sure they play nicely"

Sarah held her hand out "Come on, take my hand and we can go to the potty" she said

Looks at you "mum I'm capable of using the toilet on my own. I don't want her seeing me naked! That's not fair! Why are you going to extememe lengths to completely humiliate me! This isn't fair!!"

I refuse to take her hand and I run for it to the bathroom and lock the door, taking the happy off myself and relieving myself. 

His mother followed him and shouted through the door "Why are you being so awkward?  I am going easier on you today, i thought the lesson was sinking in"  she sighed "Just come out, and bring your nappy through to the livingroom, when you are done.  Mind and wash your hands"

She went through to the livingroom and started to discuss the issue with her sister.

"You should spank him for that"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe I've been too hard on him  He's had more red bottoms in the past few days than the rest of his life put together"

"You have to show him you're in charge"

I sigh and I put the nappy back on as it was still fresh and I look at my mum, completely and utterly humiliated "mum I'm sorry but I don't want someone younger than me especially my cousins seeing me without any clothes on. It's so embarrassing and they'll see my, you know. I'm not saying it. Can't we just go back to how things were and forget this silly nonsense ever happened? I'll promise to behave from now on"

*he had washed his hands and cleaned the toilet bowl before leaving the wash room*

"You know your Auntie thinks I should spank you for all that behaviour" she explained "but I will give you another chance.  you know I've been good to you, right?  A big boys drink, then not spanking you for misbehaving.  You can stay down here for now, and sit on the chair and keep quiet"

She started chatting with her sister again, and a little later her younger niece came in "Is he not coming to play, Auntie?" she asked

Looks at her "I will come and play but don't treat me like a baby. I'm your older cousin.  Not baby cousin. You're my younger cousin's

Ugh this is so embarrassing.  At least I won't need another new diaper until we get home. Although I don't know how long we're going too be here.

"looks like you got a deal there" said his Aunt "OK, scoot, the lot of you.  Go and play and let me talk with my sister""  He and his young cousin went upstairs, into the older one's room, where her older sister was waiting.

"you two should really play together, I am supposed to watch you both.  i am doing some work for my summer project for school" Sarah said

Christine said "OK, what will we do.  Wait, I know why don't we play a family game, where you and I are the kids and Sarah is mummy, looking pointedly at her sister "I don't think you will get away with just "watching" us"

I just sit and stare blankly at the ceiling, wondering when this nightmare will be over. 

"Don't worry cause you don't need to change my nappies.  I'm not a baby. And I can watch t.v..  I don't need babysitting" 

Reluctantly (well for two of them), they started to play Christine's game of families, but saved by the bell...

His mother shouted from downstairs "OK, time to go, we need to get back"  When he got down "Say bye bye to your Aunt and the girls"

She took his hand and led him outside "You haven't done anything in your nappy, have you?"

Danny sighs happily, glad to be out of there before any bathroom urges arises. I look at the girls "bye girls bye auntie" I say as I hug my aunt.

I look at mum and shakes my head and sighs "no. Luckily for me and unlucky for you, I haven't used my nappy"

"You can push your own buggy, rather than sit in it" His mother said "That way it can double as a shopping trolley.  Yes, that's right, I've 1 or 2 things to get, and you will need to come with me"

They went to the supermarket where mother and son went up a down the aisles, picking things up (well, she did) and putting them in the shopping trolley (the buggy had been folded up inside it).  They eventually finished, went to the check out and transferred the good into the buggy, where he got to wheel it all home, after just one more check, to make sure he hadn't wet his nappy.

I just follow my mom with the buggy and think if this could actually get any worse. 

"Mom. Can we go home now. I just wanna get out of this thing and let this nightmare be over!" 

"Just let me pay and we'll be on our way" she replied.  They went through he check out and she placed all of the goods in the baby buggy "There, you can wheel mummy's shopping home, almost like a big boy, instead of sitting in the buggy.  Perhaps I should start to potty train you now"  with those few words, they headed home.

Dan sighs and starts to whine. He just wants to get out of this nightmare as soon as possible.

He looks at his mom and raises his eyebrows "i am potty trained!! I've not been in nappies for a day yet! You don't think I've lost control of my toileting already??" 

• 2 weeks later...

"well, if you haven't, it won't be long, will it?"

They continued walking, and in about 15 minutes, arrived home, without passing anyone that they knew.

"go and be good in the livingroom and I will prepare something to eat.  I'll change you and get you ready for bed afterwards."

• 2 weeks later...

Looks at you and sighs "Do you really want me to be in diapers for the rest of my life? Surely you don't wanna be changing my stinky diapers for much longer?"

• 4 weeks later...