LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Dress Maker In Orlando Or Near By.

I am looking for some cute dresses for my baby girl. I am hesitant to buy online because I am worried it will not fit her properly. I am hoping there is someone local who could make some dresses for her (seven total, if we like the first) after meeting with us and taking her measurments. I also prefer to pay in cash. Hope to hear from someone.

Hi! I live in the Tampa bay area, and get all mine from www.cutestoneofall.com out of Canada. Millicent is an excellent seamstress, takes exact measurements by e-mail, and does really great work. Pricing is very fair too. My last dress cost me only $70.00 and that included the shipping. Check them out! they are a very small business right now, but probably will not be for long. I pay through pay pal, which works well for me. Have done business with them for almost a year now with nothing but praise for them. www.cutestoneofall.com

I am looking for some cute dresses for my baby girl. I am hesitant to buy online because I am worried it will not fit her properly. I am hoping there is someone local who could make some dresses for her (seven total, if we like the first) after meeting with us and taking her measurments. I also prefer to pay in cash. Hope to hear from someone.