LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Single father(restart)(private)

GuardianWolves

Characters/roles
==========================

Father (me):
First Name: Joshua
Last Name: Katz
Occupation/Career: Helicopter Crew Chief (USN)

Personality: Nice, Friendly, Sincere, Helpful, Loyal

Family Relations:
Mother: Anna Katz
Father: Norman Katz
Sister: Jenny Katz
Older Cousins: Anna, Kevin, Joanna. Lisa, Mary, John, Nick, Juliet, Chris
Younger Cousins: Marie, Liara, Sora, Nate, Chloe, Angel, Angela, Bryan

Daughter(Open):
Name: As you see Fit
Age: 7 to 12 yrs old(or younger as desired by person taking on this role) or 7 yrs old or 12yrs old (or higher as desired by the person who is gonna be taking on this role)
Other information: Left up to the person who takes this role to fill out as you see fit.

Things I wish to see happen in this rp:
- Minor to major amount of clingyness (again this and other wishes are all negociable and non-invocable once the rp starts if both myself and the other roleplayer agrees to all factors)
-Minor to Major Bathroom desperation
- No sexual Content to be done, only infered.
- No BDSM
- Minimal Scat/Messing

Opening character post:

a mid 20s male currently serving with the United States Navy as a helicopter crew chief pilot on a SH-60 Seahawk Helicopter, at the moment it was just barely hitting 1 AM and the darkness around him was only broken by the lights of the naval air station they were at and the red and green flashing taxi and warning lights coming from the helicopter as well as the light green color coming from the cockpit multi-function displays as the pilots did their final flight checks before the pilots would request for taxi-permission and then takeoff permission, although, their helicopter was nothing like a fighter jet and he saw many of them on a daily basis loaded for bear and flying off to join either a carrier group or going to land at another air station far away.

As he did the final walk around the bird, making sure that everything was good and they had no damage that could hamper the helo's ability to fly he stepped on board and took his place at the left-side gunner door, manning the familiar weapon since he had used it so many times before, it was a M-134 Electric Minigun and he had shot down many a troublemaker that messed with the infantry that their helicopter had supported, tonight though they were just doing a training operation of live fire on dummy targets that had been set-up for them. Once everything was in place and checked out and the pilots had green lights across the board and the helicopter was started up and running, the pilots called to the tower for taxi-permission

"Stinger 206 - Jasmine Tower, pre-flight checklist complete, we are 5x5 across the board, requesting taxi permission."

"Jasmine Tower - Stinger 206, wait one."

"Jasmine Tower - Stinger 206, permission granted, clear to taxi to runway 3-1."

"Stinger 206 copies all, taxi to runway 3-1."

and with that, the ground crewmen began to taxi them over to the runway, sending and passing them off to other crewmen as they passed through taxiways, occasionally stopping for crossing jets across their taxi path, but other than that they reached the designated runway

"Stinger 206 - Jasmine Tower, we have arrived at runway 3-1, requesting Mustang VFR take-off clearance on heading 2-5-5, standing by."

"Jasmine Tower - Stinger 206 Roger that, Mustang VFR take-off clearance granted, climb to Angels 5 and turn right heading 2-5-5" 

Once they were cleared to takeoff, they did so, flying at the altitude given by the control tower and following the instructions, banking the helicopter ten degrees to the right until they reached a heading of 255, they flew to their designated area and did their training mission and returned to the base just before sun-up and set down on the runway, taxing out to their parking position and everyone getting off

he was more concerned with the appointment he had made at the local orphanage center, after many calls and meetings with the center as well as meetings with his superiors and many hours of requistie paperwork he was finally able to be allowed to adopt a child of his own, though he had had to go through many hours of paerwork and metaphorical tape to get this far, now he just had to go down to the center and meet with the child who he had been allowed to adopt and hopefully the child would be okay with him as her father, he had adopted a little girl, though he didn't know much about her as he had only managed to go down a few times and in those few times he had never once seen the girl he was going to be adopting, though he had been sent a picture of the child and he had to admit she was a beautiful little girl in his opinion of course, he had been the luckiest man in the entire world for all he cared, but now it was going to be different. He had longed for a child of his own, but never having much of the social skills or the appeal of other more 'nice looking guys' to even snag himself a girl of his own, it wasn't for lack of trying, he had tried to get a girlfriend that would eventually have become his wife, but no girl had been willing to give him a shot, and therefore he had lost hope in a 'natural born child' of his very own, so instead he looked at other options, scouting around until he found out about the adoption process, he looked into this method and began the requiste steps and by the time he was done cutting through the paperwork and the tape he finally had achieved what he wanted, now the only thing to do was go and get the child from the center who was probably waiting for him.

He quickly got himself dressed and got out the door, not sure what to expect with this child and hopefully she would be just as ecstatic about coming to live with him as he was to be bringing her home with him for the first time and hopefully she liked what he had to offer her though he wouldn't blame her if she wanted to leave him as well and return to the center or be given up to new parents like so many others had done previously. He could never shake the rejection and betrayal he had encountered all his life, but hopefully that was going to change with this child.

He quickly got himself dressed and got out the door, not sure what to expect with this child and hopefully she would be just as ecstatic about coming to live with him as he was to be bringing her home with him for the first time and hopefully she liked what he had to offer her though he wouldn't blame her if she wanted to leave him as well and return to the center or be given up to new parents like so many others had done previously. He could never shake the rejection and betrayal he had encountered all his life, but hopefully that was going to change with this child. 

Bao Ya-An XiangLin was a ten year old child who had come from China.  She had been in a home for placement for the last three years, no one seeming to want a Chinese girl that didn't speak English that well, making her sound like a baby at times.  She didn't know what happened to her parents when they arrived in America, and she was let out of some kind of container on the ship used for smuggling people for cheap labor.  She didn't even realize that the container was not the normal way to travel on ship because she was so young at the time.  Her parents just told her to be good and to try to be brave, and they would be together again in America soon.

With her parents missing, and no papers or anyway to figure out how to get the Chinese government to recognize her as their responsibility, she was given a special consideration, put in this home, and waited for adoption.

Over the last three years, Bao had learned that there were things that big girls were not supposed to do, but somehow, she just couldn't stop doing those things.  One, was that big girls had to stop mumbling and speaking in their native language when the proper language of her new home was English.  She couldn't help it, and often cried herself to sleep at night.

One morning, Bao Ya-An, called Melissa for the last three years, was sitting in her formal dab gray dress waiting for something important to happen at the home.  Apparently, someone she had not yet met was approved to meet the children, and decide on one of the girls to take with him.  She was told over and over how no one wanted a baby like her.  She couldn't talk right, she wet the bed often, and she whined all the time.  

The girls were all in the living room area playing games being quite visible for when the man would come and choose one to come with him.

Susan, a girl with green eyes and yellow golden hair walked over to where some of the others were watching cartoons on TV and sat down to watch with them.  She didn't think they would give her a hard time when the home's caretakers were so on edge about watching that the kids were presentable when the man came.  He had been approved to adopt a ten year old, so he had to choose between three of the girls, but just the same, they liked all the girls to be there just in case the man changed his mind and went for a child a little younger or a little older.  Normally, people lose interest in children older than nine anyway.

Joshua's truck pulled up to the orphanage about an hour and a half later and Joshua stepped out of the car, dressed in military woodland camouflage utility pants and a plain black shirt under a black hoodie with a white cat sitting on all 4 paws and just looking ahead and its eyes could probably melt through any heart if it was alive, but the image would suffice well enough if Joshua was going for that, which he wasn't. As he walked over to the door of the orphanage and knocked on the door, he thought about how his life had been growing up and how he would take care of one or possibly two children who would be relying on him for everything except for what they could do on their own. After what felt like an hour but in reality was ten minutes, the door was opened and he stepped in and was greeted by the center administrator and lead to the room where the kids for adoption were currently.

The caregiver head answered the door and smiled.

"You said that you were looking for a ten year old in your profile," she eventually got to business after leading him through the room where the girls were relaxing or playing.  This was an all girls' home, so he could only pick a girl here.  She took him past the girls for the time being and into her office to recheck his paperwork.  While she was checking the paperwork, she started to explain what ten year olds were available....

"...And then we have Melissa," she had saved the young foreigner for last.  "She's been with us for the last three years because no one wants a kid like her.  She doesn't warm up to people that easily, she still pees her pants during the day sometimes, and she doesn't communicate that well with anyone.  Her grades at school are horrendous, and she's been caught fighting more than once."

On the lady went listing as many bad points about this Melissa as she could find, but Melissa wasn't her real name.  It was the name the home gave her so it would be easier for everyone to say.  Bao Ya'an seemed so foreign and even the staff felt like they were saying the name wrong all the time.

Bao was quietly sitting on her own because the other girls didn't really like her.  They called her a baby all the time and picked fights with her.  The younger kids were told to stay away from her because she's always fighting, and when any younger kid got near her, the older kids would start in on Bao until she did fight scaring the little girls away from her.

Only Sarah saw through what the big girls were doing to Bao.  Sarah loved Bao almost as if she was her sister, and Sarah, a seven year old now, had only been at the home for the last six months.  Not but eight months ago, she had lost her father when the police raided her home for reasons she didn't understand, and her mom had been dead for the last five years, so long ago, she could only barely remember certain aspects that she liked about her.  At two years old, though, a lot happened since then that crowded out some of the images, smells, and noises that her mom used to make.

"Yes, I was looking for a ten-year-old indeed, but who knows what the day brings ma'am." He told the admin as he looked at Melissa when she was pointed out, for her age, she seemed to be really nice as far as he could see, so he couldn't figure out why such a sweet little girl was passed over for adoption and he didn't feel like she was going to fight anyone. Joshua had to wonder what had been done to this girl, what had she experience? Why was she fighting the others? Was she scared? Angry at her previous caregiver? These questions and more swirled around in his mind as he went to go and sit down nearby Melissa, close enough for her to see him, but also close enough to be out of range of any attack she might wanna launch at him if her fighting the others was true. He had a feeling that she had a language barrier and couldn't speak English very well, luckily for him, he had gone through a couple of different language courses, one of them being Chinese. After he sat there for a bit he decided to start to address her using her own language to try and get her to be a bit more open to speaking to him "Hello there, my name is Joshua, can you tell me your name?" He asked her in Chinese as he looked at her and waited for a response from her.

The girl called Melissa looked at him for a minute or two when he spoke Chinese clearly surprised.  She didn't know why he sat right near her and then started talking to her.  No one else normally gave her the time of day unless they had to.

"I'm called Melissa here," she said sadly.  "I don't fight the name because no one can say my real name right.  It's Bao Ya'an."

She shook a little, being nervous at actually being talked to.

The little girl that trusted Bao came over and crawled into Bao's lap.

"I'm Susan," the little seven year old said in English smiling up at the man.  "Were you speaking Chinese?  Melissa doesn't like to talk, but we all call her Melissa.  I don't think that's her real name, but I don't know what it is."

Joshua had clearly not noticed the seven-year-old, or else he would have addressed her too, but she was sweet, he gave her that, he did respond to her once he heard Bao respond telling him about her real name and that she didn't fight the name given to her because people mispronounced her name all the time, which he felt really bad about "Alright, well it's nice to meet you Bao Ya'an." He spoke to her noticing her nervousness he decided to follow up "Are you okay? Are you nervous? There is no need to be nervous around me, I'm actually looking to adopt a little girl of my own and you seem like a pretty nice girl and don't deserve to be here." He then looked to the little girl who had spoken English to him "Well hello Susan, it's very nice to meet you. I was speaking Chinese." He told her as he looked at both of them, the longer he sat there with the two of them, the more he was starting to want to adopt the both of them.

As the little girl talked to Joshua, and Bao smiled up at him when he said he would like to take her home, a couple of other kids got a little jealous.

"Hey, mister," one of the ten year olds walked his way.  "If you are looking for a baby, the baby area is that room over there.  Melissa and Susan got put in here by mistake.  They should be over there because they are babies."

She walked over and touched Bao's back.

"This one, she talks like a baby, needs help all the time, and pees her bed all the time.  And the little one in her lap is always hugging people and peeing her pants even in the daytime.  It's like they can't control themselves, so don't expect them to take care of themselves if you need to leave the house for a few minutes...."

Bao felt her face redden and her heart pounding.  She took the girl's jeering until she started to talk about Susan, too, and then she finally had enough and jump up and pushed the other girl hard making her stumble back and down on her bottom.

The caregiver came running at the explosion of activity, and got set to start yelling at Bao.

As soon as he saw the jealous girl provoke Bao, he kept himself calm and just gave the little girl a look, that if he was her caregiver it would give her a reason to not provoke anyone else "Well, you may think that sweetheart and while she has done the things you say, there are other reasons for an adult like me. Regardless of whether or not she has accidents, which no one can control, some adults even have accidents and while some kids have more needs than others." He told her as he tried to break up the situation that had happened and prevent anymore harm coming to the children. Joshua knew that this girl was only trying to provoke her, to get her mad so that she would look mad and unstable and make her less adoptable as compared to one of the other girls there.

The caregiver looked at Joshua for a minute, and then shook her head.  

The girl, however, sighed.

"Whatever you say.  Melissa is a troublemaker though."

She pulled herself up from where Bao pushed her down, and looked at Bao hard.  "She fights everyone.  You will get called into the school a lot because of her."

Bao sighed and sat back down.  

"If you put your hand on Bao's butt right now, she's probably even wet."

Bao shot the nasty troublemaker a daring look like she'll push her again if she keeps saying things that make her seem unadoptable.  Clearly, the other girl did not believe Joshua when he said that even adults have accidents.

"Bao, I know what happened wasn't your fault and I don't blame you for what happened, the others are jealous because I'm interested in you despite your differences and issues, there are times where people don't wanna understand what's going on, but regardless of whatever is going on, I and anyone else that wants you, that truly cares for you, will not leave you behind, they will love you, issues and all. I wanna be that person, I wanna guide you, give you the life you deserve, not the life that your in right now. If you want me to take that role, just feel free to let me know in any way you feel comfortable." He told her deciding to be honest with her rather than just trying to skirt around why he was truly here and why he was defending her.

Bao smiled.

In Japanese, she responded.

"I want to stay with Susan.  She the only one that doesn't make fun of me here,  and they pick on her, too.  Can you take both us?"

She blushed and looked away shyly after asking.

Susan didn't understand what Bao said, but she turned and hugged her sister and whispered.

"I hope he doesn't take you away from me."

Erick responded back in the same language "yes I can take both of you, I will make sure that the both of you home with me." He told her as he got up and then motioned for the girls to follow him and went into the office and started the paperwork to get the both of them adopted into his custody and started to plan out the rest of the day for the three of them, he started with getting them something to eat. He also started to make a shopping list of what he would need to get them so that they didn't have to worry about not having a change of clothes if an incident happened.

The caregiver that he was taking the children from frowned.

"The girls are too old for diapers in the daytime, but you may want to get both Bao and Susan diapers anyway.  As a policy, because they are expensive, we are only allowed to put them on the girls at night, but both of them pee their pants often enough that diapers in the day might help you sometimes.  It's up to you, of course.  Just know that the girls are likely to pee their pants at any time without telling you they even did it."

She frowned.

"Life would be a lot easier for you if you took a different ten year old."

"Ma'am, while I respect your opinion, but it will not change my adoption of these two girls, so I respectfully ask that you please check if I am allowed to take two girls instead of one and look over the paperwork I just finished filling out." He told her ignoring the caregiver's comment about his potentially two new charges as he didn't approve of negativity and he certainly did not approve of this woman's negativity towards these two or any children in general. He simply decided to just wait until the lady looked over the paperwork and checked to see if he could take both girls with him instead of just the ten-year-old as he would very much like to be able to take the both of them instead of separating them. 

The woman sighed went through the paper work.

"Susan is not in the system to be adopted any time soon, so both she and Melissa are both available.  Your paperwork is in order, so if you really want both kids, then you just need to fill out the additional forms for the other child, and then you can take them.  It shouldn't take more than half an hour."

Bao hugged Susan and Susan hugged Bao.

"He's going to take both us," Susan said excitedly jump up and down in Bao's lap.

Bao coaxed Susan off of her lap, and then she reached up for the man's hand while Susan reached up for the other hand to walk with him.

In the office, they sat quietly waiting for him to finish his paperwork.

He nodded and started to fill out the paperwork to take the both of them home with him and half an hour later he managed to fill out the paperwork for them and then put the paperwork on the desk and waited for it to be approved by the caregiver and just looked to the two girls and tried to keep the younger of the two entertained while he waited. Soon enough though he got the approval and waited for them to be given their things from the center and then he would take them out of the center and they could all start their new lives as a family.

The girls waited patiently for him to finish his paperwork, and eventually, they stood up with him and took each of his hands.

Neither of the young girls had said anything since waiting, though Susan did laugh and try to wrestle with Erick's arm some and she climbed all over him and played hide and seek of sorts hiding behind him, and then popping out on each side of him saying boo, laughing when he guessed which side she was coming out from, she laughed even louder.

In all of her playing, she started to wet her pants, but she didn't stop playing.  She was having fun, and stopping to consider what happened would have caused her trouble.  They would have probably figured it out and then interrupted her play to scold her at the very least, and maybe even spank her.  As long as she played and no one noticed though, she felt everything was okay.

Soon enough, he was cleared to take them, and before the lady had a chance to notice she had a wet butt, they were already on their way to the car.

Joshua took both girls to his SUV and put what the center gave him for them in the back of his SUV before opening the door and putting each girl into the SUV and then letting them buckle themselves up before closing the door and getting into the drivers side before buckling up himself and starting the SUV and driving towards the place where he was going to take them to eat, which was Mcdonalds, he sort of had a feeling that one of them might have had an accident while they were waiting for them, he didn't bring it up though and just would take the one he thought had wet herself to the bathroom, grabbing a change of clothes with him before they went in, but making sure they didn't see him do it, so as to not alarm them and make either of them upset.

Bao smiled and leaned back relaxing in the seat he let her get into in the SUV.  She was feeling really happy now, finally, after nearly three years, being adopted.  Nothing would make her day better, so she thought.  Not only was she being adopted, but her new daddy was not leaving her little sister behind.  She loved Susan so much, and would have cried for her little sister if they decided that he had to only take one of them.

Susan had no idea that he knew she peed, even when he got her in the car and it should have been clear to everyone that she peed.  Imelda certainly saw her little sister's butt, but she didn't say anything either.  The last thing she wanted, was for her little sister to be in trouble on the very day they were being adopted.

When they pulled into McDonalds, both girls' jaws hit the floor, especially when he started to get them out.

Imelda was sure he had to have felt Susan's wet bottom when he helped her out, but for some reason, he seemed oblivious.  He certainly wasn't yelling at her or demanding to check to see if Bao peed, too.  That sometimes happened.  If one of them peed, and they were together, the people would demand to check Bao too even if there was no reason to think the ten year old had peed herself.  Of course, Susan, being seven, maybe she was too old to pee herself, too.  Bao was no expert on how old a kid was when they stopped peeing their pants.  Some other kids made fun of Susan, so she suspected, but still, some kids were slower than others, at least Bao thought so.

Bao walked next to her new daddy letting her little sister hold his hand, or him carry her as it might be, into the restaurant....