LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Girl's New Mommy/Daddy (open)

KittyMizu123

Kitty is an ABDL and it is her first time with a mommy/daddy and she can't wait. She hired the mommy/daddy to do a few punishments like being put in a bouncer with a messy diaper, 2 spoon fulls of castor oil, butt plug, spankings with paddles, pacifier gags, force feedings, early bedtimes, being locked in a messy diaper, etc. 

Now Kitty just has to wait for her new mommy/daddy to arrive

(it starts off with me waiting in my house for you and you arriving)

I sat in my house waiting for my new mommy/daddy to arrive. I couldn't wait. I was only wearing a princess diaper and a shirt that says "BABY GIRL". I had a few things set up in the house specifically for today, a bouncer, a high chair, a few different spanking objects, a crib, a few cuffs, a swing set outside, etc. 

I got very embarrassed.

"Oh, i didn't even realize i did that" I said with my face starting to turn a cherry red color. I walked into my bedroom, there was an adult sized crib, a changing table, a pile of stuffies, a closet filled with dresses, shirts, onesies and diapers, a few paddles, a few empty baby bottles scattered around the floor and a diaper pail near the changing table.

I then showed her to my bathroom, which had a ton of rubber ducks on the side of the bathtub.

Then I showed her the kitchen, which had an adult-sized high chair set up. The fridge was filled with different kinds of baby food, some carrots, some peanut butter, some ham and some milk. The cabinets were filled with bottles, plates, and kids forks and spoons. 

Then I showed her the spare room, which was also where I kept all of my punishment stuff. There was a few enemas against the wall. There was a dresser which had a drawer filled with different unpackaged soaps. There was a few different spanking objects hung on the wall, along with a spanking bench. There was also a few butt plugs and harnesses on the wall amongst the spanking objects. There were a lot of other punishment objects as well, but the main focus of the giant spare room, was the black bed with a red frame. 

Then there was another empty room, which was used as a nursery. There was a bookshelf, a bouncer, a bunch of toys, a bunch of stuffies, there was a stack of diapers in the corner, and there was an iPad programmed to only have content for babies on it.

I then walked her back to my bedroom, and sat on the changing table. I laid down on the table and waited  for her to change me. 

I moan a little bit from the coldness of the wipes.

The smell of the powder filled my nostrils and I coughed.

The feeling of the diaper against me made me feel calmer. After she was done diapering me I pressed against the diaper with my hands and moaned quietly.

"thanks mommy!" i said.

"Okay mommy!" I ran into the living room, there was a lot of random toys scattered around on the floor. I sat down and started playing with a random stuffed rabbit and a mini-xylophone. I hit the xylophone so hard that one of the pieces came off.

"should I put this in my diaper?" I whispered to myself. I picked up the piece and decided, why not. I put the piece in my diaper and felt the wood of the piece against my skin and instantly regretted it.