LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Plan to Stay Together: She doesn't know what she's doing!

Ishigreensa

"Keep going," Samantha, the eldest of three kids that were escaping a fate worse than losing all their friends.  The girls had been in the same placement home for nearly three years now, no one choosing either of them in that time, so they had come to think of each other as sisters though it was obvious to anyone else that the only way they could be sisters, is if thier mother or father liked to whore around.

Samantha was fourteen year old white girl with light brown freckles on her face, light colored hair that was still slowly turning light brown, and green eyes.  She was a little heavier than average, but not really overweight in a dangerous way.  She had thick thighs, a heavy trunk that hid her breasts so well, she looked almost flat chested with her shirt on, and rarely ever needed a bra.  She had some emotional problems caused by a feeling of abandonment, but it wasn't so bad that she was being particularly watched by any professionals.  

Imelda was also a little chubby, but her face looked more like a baby-face and being only nine years old, she looked just adorable.  She was definitely at least half Mexican or Indian.  Her dark brown almost red-black hair usually shined with a light rusty cast to it after a nice shower.  Her dark chocolate eyes could water just the right way to make a heart melt as though a rock were touched by lava coming down a mountain.  Even with that advantage, however, it seemed no one wanted her.  Why?  Becasue a nine year old shouldn't be still peeing her pants during the day, and she did have accidents like that from time to time, and was a full time bedwetting little girl.

Sarah had golden brown skin, wavy almost frizzy curly hair that a lot of people hated to deal with.  At their last elementary school, the school insisted that the children's home fix her hair so that it was less distracting, and that meant making her spend anywhere from fifteen minutes one day, to an hour another day, with a caregiver trying to straighten her hair as much as could be done.  Sarah had large round amber eyes and though she didn't know how to use them like Imelda did, partly because she really didn't care to get on anyone's good side, for some, her natural pleads still looked hard to resist.  What was more, Sarah was only eight years old, so what she lacked in practicing cute, she made up for in her young age.

"Hurry girls," Samantha pushed against Sarah's dirty butt her jeans being caked in mud from the crotch down from being in waist deep muddy water in one of the ravines because they were trying to stick to low ground where they could so as not to be spotted by someone that would make them go back and probably lose contact with each other forever.

Once Sarah had been pushed up the current bank, and she crawled the rest of the way out getting her knees and arms and elbows even more muddy, Samantha started to try to push Imelda who was in a skirt and a t-shirt that used to be yellow.  Used to be because the mud that she was covered in now made it look gray.  The jean skirt was ripped in places, and Samantha saw Imelda's dirty panties which were also caked in mud from sliding down muddy banks all the time.  It was a wonder she didn't have any mud in her panties!

Once both girls got to the top of the hill, they saw a road, Highway 31, and crouched down so to be less visible until Samantha got up the slippery muddy bank falling at least twice and making her own jeans wet with more sodden mud.  Her head crepted over the crest of the bank, and she saw the highway.  At last, they were at the road that would lead out of town, and it looked abandonned for now.  There were no signs that no one was looking for them this way.

Samantha reached down for Imelda's hand and for Sarah's hand, and they started to walk.

They had already been moving so much in the night, that Samantha knew her little sisters were getting sleepy, but she had to keep them awake until they could find a safe place to rest.  while they walked, she heard water hissing to the road, and stopped and looked the younger girls over until she noticed that Imelda was the one peeing.  She smiled and touched her nose.  

"It's okay," she whispered to Imelda.  "Matter of fact, Sarah, when you feel it, you might as well pee, too.  We can't stop anywhere right now because we are too filthy to be let in anywhere, and besides, people will ask questions and send someone after us if we stop somewhere right now."

Sarah nodded though she defiantly thought.  'I could just pull my pants down and pee on the ground.  I don't want to pee my pants like a baby on purpose!"

Just as she thought that, the first headlights in ten minutes came from behind them causing the girls to scurry to the side, and to try hiding in the ditch there.  Samantha hoped the driver had not seen them... but...

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Highway 31 was completely abandoned at the time of night that the girls were on the road and the last truck hauling cargo had passed on the way to its destination, a single SUV had been driving along the highway coming back from a convention that its owner goes to every year without fail. This year had been just as amazing as ever and the man driving the SUV whose name was Erick Anderson, at 25 years old he was living life but felt that there was something missing from his life. Regardless of whatever he felt that was missing from his heart, he had to focus on driving at the moment, but he kept it in the back of his mind regardless of anything. He had been driving along the road for what felt like more than a couple of hours when he had in reality been driving for less than 2 hours when he thought he saw 3 different outlines climb out of the ditch on the side of the road, the outlines looked like the bodies of children, as he slowed down and stopped, the outlines seemed to go back into the ditch. He got out of the SUV and went to go investigate, as he got close enough to the edge to not fall over into the ditch which was now a ravine, he saw 3 children all dirty and just looking really scared, like they didn't wanna be caught and were actively trying to make sure that they were not seen, two of them looked younger than the third who looked older than the younger two, he judged the older one to be a middle-schooler and the two younger ones to be elementary-school kids, although to him the question still remained, what the heck were three kids doing in the ditch? Especially ones that looked as scared and dirtied up as these three did. He stayed where he was making sure he had nothing but his flashlight in his hands and addressed them softly "Hello you three, are you girls okay? I promise I won't hurt you." He then just stood there trying to keep his body language as non-threatening as he possibly could as he was concerned for their well-being and safety overall.

"He saw us," Imelda said to Samantha.  "He's going to take us back!"

"You two stay here a minute," Samantha told them.  Being the eldest among them, it was her job to protect the little ones.  "If he was sent here to take us back, then you two can run if he takes me without me telling you it's okay."

The two grasped at her and tried to hold her back.

"But we ran away with you because you were going to be taken away from us," Sarah whispered at her.  "What is the point of running away if you are just going to get caught and taken away from us anyway?"

Samantha nodded at her and she bent down to the other girls.

"I won't get that close to him until I see what he wants.  I can run, and we'll slide back down the ditch and run inside it.  The man won't be used to running down here.  He won't be able to catch us."

Imelda hugged Samantha a little tight for a moment, and then the two finally let go.

Samantha climbed out of the ditch, her hands and arms getting more muddy as she did so, and her knees, thighs, and crotch got even wetter and muddier as she got herself up the bank and then walked just close enough she could see that the man talking to her  was a man.  She still had a good eight to ten feet between them when she stopped just incase she needed to run away.

"We're okay," Samantha said looking up at him.  "I'm taking care of us just fine, thank you."

But the cold night air was definitely something that showed otherwise.  They were not really dressed that well for the cold.  From down in the ravine, Erick could hear a bit of hoarse coughing coming from the youngest of the girls.  

Samantha stood there shivering, both from being cold and from being worried he might try to rush at her and grab her, and then convince the others that they needed to do what he said, and then, what would he do?  Take them back to that home?  Separate them himself, or do something the school and everyone else warned her that strangers sometimes do with kids?  Whatever his plans were, she was going to do what she could to protect her little sisters.

"I just want to make sure you guys are okay, you three look like you are very cold and I have some blankets I can get out of my truck for you three if you're okay with that. I promise I won't do anything to harm you three. If you all are thirsty I have some soda, or we can go to a restaurant and I can let you three be able to have something to eat and maybe get cleaned up." He told her as he looked at her. "If I do anything that you don't like, you can kick, scream and shout all you like and I will gladly give myself up to keep you safe. But I do ask that you give me a chance to prove to you that I will not do anything to harm the three of you overall." He told her as he continued to stay where he was and made sure to keep the same stance that he had at the moment and anything that could potentially scare them off when he didn't wanna do that to them.

Samantha took a tentative step towards him, and looked up at his face, seeking an honest look in his eyes.  She couldn't really tell for sure, but what she feared more than getting hurt at the moment, was being taken back, or being delayed in escaping.

"We... we'll go with you, if you keep driving out of town," she said.  "We... I'm sure you can already know, but we... we are running away.  If you take us part of the way out of town, I'll explain why, and if you don't want to help us, then we can get out at your next stop."

She looked down.

"Please?  We don't have regular homes, so it's not like we're really doing something bad by running away.  No one wants us anyway."

Erick thought for a moment while keeping his stance neutral and his hands to himself before he agreed "Alright then, why don't you go and get the two younger kids and bring them up here and we can move along from there." He told her as he started to get his part of the agreement, getting three warm blankets out of the truck and some soda's for them to drink and brought it placing them in the center which was well-lit by the headlights of the SUV and he just stood nearby the headlights waiting for them to come so that he could start this long journey with them and also booking a hotel for the night along the route so that they could have a nice warm bed to sleep in and a place to get cleaned up if they wanted it. Erick was standing there thinking and made a choice where if the girls would not want to come with him, he would simply just drive on.

Samantha looked up at him as he brought the blankets over showing that he was really going to help them.

"Girls," she called to the other two.  "It's okay.  He's going to help us.  You can come out."

Imelda was the first one to come out of hiding, but she walked cautiously and slowly.  While Sarah was a little slower in revealing herself, she walked a little faster catching up with Olivia long before Imelda got there.  

The girls looked up at him, dirt all over their little faces, tears of fear or uncertainty in their eyes, and shivering cold wracking their little bodies.

Samantha reached out for the blankets taking them one by one and putting one around Sarah first, then one around Imelda, and finally covering her own shoulders with the last one.

They walked closer to his car when he showed them the sodas, and Samantha smiled up at him.  She knew it wasn't a good idea for her or Imelda to have one this late, especially if they fell asleep after all teh walking they had done, but she didn't say anything.  All three of them were thirsty, hungry, and tired.

As Erick watched them come up and he got to see what the two others looked like, he could feel that they were just looking for a better place than where they had come from, when they didn't take the soda's but took the blankets, he understood why and quickly went to go and put them away. He had already opened the passenger door for them to get into on the driver's side door. Erick was thankful that they had chosen to trust him when he had offered them something to prove that he was trustworthy, now he just had to make sure not to betray their trust because to him betraying anyone's trust was not a way to go and this was more true with children than anyone else in the entire world as far as he was concerned, children were innocent, children were pure, they didn't have the same feelings, understanding of the world, etc. that adults did, they relied on adults to understand their place and path in the world, those lucky enough to be able to or want to raise kids of their own were amazing to him. 

Samantha got into the car, and she smiled at the man.

"Can... can we have those sodas?" she asked when they got settled in the car.  "My sisters are really thirsty, and so am I."

She decided not to tell him, yet, that Imelda and she sometimes wets the bed.  He would figure it out soon enough, if they stay with him, but there was no guarantee he would even keep them long enough to spend the night yet, anyway.  For now, all that was promised, was that he would take them to get something to eat and help them get a little further out of town while she tried to explain to him why they were running away.

"Sure, you three can have your sodas." He said as he reached to where he had the sodas and one at a time, he handed them to each girl, regardless of their state of cleanliness. Once he had handed the sodas to the girls he started the drive to the hotel where he would let them wash up and then order room service for them to have some food "It's gonna be a little while until we reach our next destination, I'll wake you three when we get there." He told them as he drove and if the girls wanted to talk to him, he would listen and respond when he could as he had to keep his mind focused on the drive. Erick also started to think about what he was going to offer these girls and how he would convince them, he had always wanted to have kids of his own, but he had never had the chance to meet a girl that would like him that much or even wanna spend the amount of time to be able to develop feelings for him.

Samantha nodded at the two younger girls.

"You two drink your sodas and then go to sleep," she told them.  "I have to talk to him to let him know what we are planning, and why."

"Okay," Sarah smiled.

Imelda looked down.  "What if... you know...?"

"Well, if it happens, then we'll know if he's safe to stay with or not, okay?"

Imelda frowned.  "Okay."

Samantha then turned to Erick.

"I just turned fourteen, and I'm too old to be in the little girls' home.  No one adopts teenagers these days, so it is likely I'll go somewhere to live the rest of my life without my sisters.  I know we didn't come from the same families, but we've all been at the same home for the last three years."

She looked down.

"I don't want to leave them, and they don't want to leave me.  If we don't run away, we will be separated, and Imelda and Sarah will get scared again."

Of course, Samantha would be just as scared, but she didn't think he would think much of her if she said a fourteen year old gets scared of being all alone, especially in a new place.

"Okay, well I can understand why you three are running away, I can't say I agree with what you three are doing, but I have a feeling that anywhere for you three is better than the place you were staying at, so I will not bring you girls back to where you came from, so you don't have to worry about that happening, I promise." He said as he continued to drive and look in the rear-view mirror checking on the girls in the backseat of his SUV. He could understand her being scared of being separated from her sisters, a family was the most important thing, or rather it should be, but some people didn't see it that way. Erick was feeling something, but he couldn't tell what it was as he listened to the older girl, was it pity? Sadness? Belonging? But he didn't know what it was if he was being honest.

Samantha sighed in relief.

"They hit my little sisters at that home," she said.  "My sisters don't mean to be bad, but everytime the staff see them, they get caught doing something the staff doesn't want them to do.  Sometimes, I don't even understand what they did that they should be hit, but when I interfere, then they hit me.  It's better when they hit me, because then they are not hitting my little sisters, but I don't understand, sometimes."

She looked up at him.

"Like the night before last, Imelda was up just two minutes past lights out.  She was trying to finish her homework, and they hit her.  She knows lights are out by 8:30, but I didn't interfere fast enough, and she got hit."

Samantha sniffled a bit when she told this story.

"And sometimes, Sarah, and Imelda, and... and..., well, they pee when they sleep."

Samantha was too embarrassed to tell him that she does, too.

Erick listened to the girl explain her story and couldn't help but start to feel low rising anger in his mind and body, how could someone possibly want to hit children, granted in certain circumstance, proper use of punishment in the right situation can help a child to learn from his or her mistakes, not to scare them. Erick kept his calm on the outside and in the way he presented himself to them, but on the inside, he was starting to get a little bit madder then he needed to be at the moment. He had to think about them, at least for however long they were going to be staying with him. He started to go through what he thought a child needed since it would be his first time he was taking care of children, he had never even babysat his nieces and nephews.

Samantha smiled up at him when he didn't seem to say that they were right to teach Imelda a lesson for not getting in bed in time.

"Anyway, it's not the hitting that's why we are running away," she told him.  "It's because they are going to move me to a teen place, and separate us.  I won't be there to protect my little sisters anymore if we stay in the program, and who knows if they move the younger girls without telling me, and then we'll lose contact with each other completely.  That was the main reason we ran away."

She looked up at him.

"Is it such a bad thing that we want to stay together?"

In the back seat, the girls were now starting to fall asleep.

"No sweetheart, it's not a bad thing you wanna stay together if I was in your shoes I'd feel the exact same way." He told her as he continued to drive. Erick finally pulled into a parking lot because they had pulled up to the hotel they were gonna stay at, it had taken them a couple of hours, and he checked the clock on the dashboard, it read 8:30 pm he looked to the oldest girl "Well, we're here, I booked us a hotel for the night, you girls will get to share a room with me if you're okay with that, if not I can always ask the hotel to book you three into a separate room, that way you have the privacy that you girls need." He told her as he added, "I will not do anything to harm you, scare you or otherwise hurt you in any way." He told her as he once again added, "I want you girls to promise me that if at any point you feel threatened, scared, disgusted or any feeling that might label me as a bad person, I want you to run, run, scream, get as far away from me as possible. I will not endanger the three of you for anything, ever!" He told her as he looked at her.

Samantha smiled at him and she reached over for his arm.

"I think we'd be safer in your room," she said.  "If they come looking for us, we can't fight them off.  We're not big enough, but maybe you can do something to make them stop."

She looked back at her sisters.

"They're asleep.  Are you going to carry them in?"

Samantha started to open her own door.

"Alright then, I think I'll carry them both inside, I'll have to make two trips between here and the hotel room, don't worry, we are right close by the room." He told her as he shut off the car and used his phone to check into the hotel and he opened up the rear door and unbuckled the nine-year-old from her seatbelt and then gently lifted her into his arms and then started to walk hoping Samantha would follow close behind towards the room. Erick walked and managed to collect their room keys on the way there and shifted the sleeping girl in his arms to one arm while he unlocked the room and then went inside and gently laid her down on the bed and started to go back and did the same thing with the eight-year-old and laid her next to her sister.

Samantha smiled and watched him carefully holding her middle sister.

She didn't want Sarah to be left alone though, so she stayed by the car until he came back to get her, and then she ran into the motel room and quickly ran into the bathroom and closed the door.  She had been holding it forever!

Sarah continued to suck her thumb when he picked her up and started to carry her in.

Halfway to the room, her bladder let go and peed all over the front of him before he laid her on the bed.  She seemed to hardly stir though even after he put her down.

When Samantha was done in the bathroom, she came out and sat down on the other bed that didn't have two sleeping girls in it.

"Are we going to stay with you for a while, then, or are you going to send us on our own way in the morning?" Samantha asked him.

Erick was not phased by it when the youngest of the three wet herself on him and he assessed the damage and just planned to get cleaned up and change his clothes once the three of them had managed to get cleaned up, he had decided to let the two youngest sleep while the older child stayed up with him. Erick heard her question and responded "You can stay as long as you want to, but if you three want to, we can try this out for the first couple of days and see how it goes and if you three want to stay with me for longer than we can do that, take as much time as you like to decide." He told her as he sat down on the bed next to her and looking at her giving her his full attention.

Samantha watched as he sat down on the bed, and then she smiled up at him.

"I'm glad you didn't wake her to punish her," she said to him.  "You can punish her for wetting in the morning.  Especially since she did it on you."

She gave him sad innocent eyes.

"You say we can stay if we want to, but does that mean you are just being nice, and you don't want to be a daddy?  We wouldn't want to stay with someone who doesn't want to take care of us.  We are a lot of work, I know."

"Why would I punish her for doing something that she didn't even know she did in her sleep? I'm not gonna ever punish any child for an accident, that includes your sister." He told her as he looked at her and then heard her response and answered "I'm not saying I don't wanna be a daddy, actually quite the opposite, the reason I said you three can stay if you want to because I will not force you three to do anything that you do not want to do. So, while I would like it very much if you girls stayed with me for good, I understand that you girls will have your own plan probably and might wanna move on." He told her as he looked down at her and just watched her movements.

Samantha frowned and looked down.

"That's just it," she said getting tears in her eyes.  "We want a family with a daddy.  We just don't want to be separated, and the old place we were at couldn't find a home for us, even just one by one, let alone letting us stay together.  We don't want to be in charge and deciding what to do.  Look at my sisters!  They're dirty, were cold, and were very hungry last night because I can't take care of them by myelf.  I'm still a child."

She sniffled a bit about to cry.

"I didn't tell you before, but I pee in my sleep too because I'm too stupid," she said.  "I can't take care of my sisters very well if I can't even get myself to the bathroom."

Erick could see how upset she was and despite her not being clean, he moved closer to her and turned to face her wrapping both arms around her and gave her a soft comforting hug while telling her "You can all stay and we can try it out, see if you like me as your daddy because I wouldn't want you girls to be my girls and be afraid or mad at me and not even wanna trust me, that's not how it should be, a child should be able to love and respect their parents while also not being afraid of something that they didn't do that their parents will punish them for even if they cannot control it. This is why I say we should try this for a few days and if you girls wanna continue staying with me from that point on we can do that." He told her as he continued to comfort her.

Samantha looked up at him.

"You won't even punish a fourteen year old, if I... if I do that?" she asked him with a shy smile though her eyes showed that she was still upset enough to cry about having that problem at any minute.  She would have keep from telling him, if she thought she'd get away with it, but since he was taking care of them and sleeping in the same room, she doubted he would miss it if her pants were wet in the morning.

"We can do the trial as you say," she says.  "But if you act like a daddy at all, I don't see how we are going to expect anything other than what you do.  No one else would even keep us long enough to let us decide if they were good for us or not.  Sure, I didn't want them to hit my sisters all the time, but if they had loved us enough to keep us, we might have put up with the hitting of our sisters, if it meant the people really wanted us."