LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A different story?

Ishigreensa

19 year old Nicole had just finished high school, and because of that, she was kicked out of the children's  home she had stayed in for the last five years.  Normally, most eighteen and nineteen year olds left the home gladly for it had unreasonably strict rules, and it was hard for a young person to find themselves around that place without getting scolded or punished.

The thing is, Nicole was not ready to leave the children's home for two very good reasons.  You see, Nicole and her sisters were placed in the state's wardship when their parents disappeared nearly five years ago.  Her sisters were Olivia, 14 years old, and Lacey, 12 years old.  They still had at least another four or five years to go for Olivia and another six or seven for Lacey before the state would let them out on their own.

For the last five years, the state had tried more than ten times to split them up because most foster parents just didn't want to take three kids at once, but the three girls would be really difficult for the foster parents, make life hard in the children's placement homes, and basically showed them that separating them was not in anyone's best interest, and so the state kept the girls together in one Children's home that was supposed to be used as a temporary place for placement, but for them, it had become like home because they always returned there in the end.  

For the last year, the Children's home gave up trying to find them a home and let them stay until Nicole graduated High school about three weeks ago.  Then they kicked her out.

Now, the fear is that with Nicole out of the system, if they moved the girls quickly and separated them, they might be more controllable because they know that the eldest would never be able to join them now, and if they moved fast enough, the eldest wouldn't even know where to look for her sisters, and they would be able to convince the younger children that it would be impossible to find each other now.  They would even move them to a different district, and that meant if a foster family didn't work out, they would be placed in a temporary home that would be impossible for Nicole to find, and they would could have different placement homes so as to make their efforts to try getting together after this even harder no matter how they disobeyed.

Somehow, Olivia figured out what they were going to do, and she also made contact with her older sister one day after school instead of catching the bus, so she could tell Nicole what was happening.  Nicole had a plan....

Nicole has a boyfriend that she's actually been seeing over the last year, and now she is graduated, she thinks that no one can say anything about him taking her and her sisters to stay with him.  He is about five years older than her.  

Nicole told the younger sisters to meet her in a ravine or ditch near a big shopping mall one night, the night they were to start their get away.

Things to come:

Nicole's boyfriend will insist that the younger children need to change how they do things or the state will probably find them.  He will warn them that if they are found, not only will the sisters be separated, but it is likely the eldest sister will go to prison for kidnapping, and that would definitely make visiting impossible.  He will slowly convince both the younger girls that they need to behave as though they are elementary school children, and he will turn Olivia into a kind of a mental baby, but said to be a ten or eleven year old who will be going to fifth grade eventually.  The youngest sister will be told to be a nine year old who will eventually go into the third grade.

There will be daycare, elementary school, and eventually diapers all day for Olivia and diapers at night for Lacey.  Nicole will have her own little requests to hide who she really is, which will lead to her peeing her pants and wearing diapers whenever her boyfriend wants her to do so.  It is either go with the boyfriend's plan, whose name is Jim, or take a chance on their own and probably get caught by someone looking for the girls.

Anyone who is interested, we will start the RP where the three girls had been running all night through muddy ravines and such to keep from being spotted until they finally reach a highway leaving town, and Jim pulls along side the girls and stops to let them get in his car.  By this time, both the younger teens would have either peed their pants or be in a dire need to use the toilet, but Jim will not be puling over for a while because he doesn't want to get caught with the girls either.  Nicole and Jim figure they will have until the next evening before the police and state really do a search for the younger girls because they normally look for missing persons only after 24 or 48 hours have passed.  IN this case, 24 hours.

I would like to play Jim, the boyfriend who will become daddy to the younger girls and mostly be babying Olivia as though she is a baby even though he says she's ten or eleven and in the fifth grade when school starts again.  He tries to convince her that playing up the mentally immature and problematic child will help keep the 'bad people' from finding them and taking the children from their loved sister who will become their mommy.

I'd like the person who pairs in this RP to play both the older sister, Nicole, who feels she has no option but to trust her boyfriend for the most part to keep them safe and feels that his plan has merit in hiding the three of them in plain sight.  And I'd also like you to play Olivia, the one that will be most babied by daddy.  I will play Lacey, who will only be taken care of by the adults as much as she needs it, but will not be treated as much like a baby as Olivia will be.

I know this was a lot to read.  Sorry.  I also have some requests:

My partner will please write responses in at least once paragraph or at least three full sentences.  Sentences are marked by an explanation point, period, or question mark.  

My partner will please take Nicole and Olivia.

My partner will not have a problem playing girls, nor have any problem with the girls being (African-American) Golden brown skinned girls as I call them, and have a white teddy bear like daddy who has a full head of brown-rust hair that does not end at his bangs, but comes down to form a full beard and moustache as well.  

My partner will please post between once a day and once every three days, and I will attempt to do the same.  Of course, if something comes up, I understand.

Olivia is the Chubbiest of the girls, but her chest is rather flat even at fourteen years old, so as long as she doesn't remove her undershirt, she can easily pass as a fifth grader.  Lacey is also pretty flat chested, but she's also much skinnier and much smaller than most sixth or seventh graders, so short in fact, that as long as no one looks under her shirt or at her pee pee place, she can easily pass for a third grader.  The 'daddy' will get rid of any hair on both girls around their pee pee place early in the RP, so they can pass as little girls even if someone other than Jim or Nicole has to change them due to an accident at like Daycare or school.  The removal of this hair will not hurt the girls in the story, nor will it be done in a very intimate way.... as you will see when it is done.  You may have to extend a suspension of disbelief to let it pass, but I don't want to focus on anything strange happening to little girls.  The point is to make them little girls in as innocent and as painfree way as possible.  So, yeah....  I promise it will be pain free and will not be intimate as like with a razor or something.

Nicole will not be a barbie thin girl with the perfect body, but she will not be fat either.  She will basically be healthy with nicely toned hips and thighs from running or some other similar exercises that she's always liked doing.  Olivia doesn't like to exercise at all, thus she's chubby.  Lacey doesn't mind running especially when running is because of play, like sports or even tag with friends.

Do you have any questions or any resquests for making minor changes?  Let me know.  I am really only set on three sisters who are 'colored' African-American descent and the white boyfriend guy named Jim.  I am also set on the names, but other tweaks can be made as long as the girls are neither too old nor too young.  Making them really eight or ten will sort of make the regression caused by the boyfriend pointless and that would be small source of conflict, I would imagine....

Lacey looked up at Nicole with wide scared eyes that were starting to show signs of being sleepy.  They had been running all night, and they were dirty and hungry.

Lacey looked at her older sister and tried to give her a brave smile.  "I'm okay, but I kind of have to pee."

There was no decent place for the twelve year old to drop her pants though, and trying to take Lacey into a place to pee would invite questions about why the three teens were out so late.  Sure, Nicole by herself might not be questioned as she's an adult, but she was definitely too young to have two children of her own, especially teens, so letting Lacey go in a decent place would be too risky.  

They had been out for more than six hours trying to hide out from the people looking for them.

Lacey put an arm around Olivia.

"Are you okay?" she looked at her sister a little worried.

Lacey frowned holding herself, and remember how a year ago, when she was found wetting the bed, how the people she had been taken from her sisters and the placement home, and how they reacted.  She got scared when her sister told her to just pee her pants, and told her that Jim would not mind.  She was still scared even as she saw Nicole starting to pee herself in front of her.

"I... I can't," Lacey had tears running down her cheeks.  "What if he hits you for peeing your pants, Nicole?"

Lacey sniffled and hugged her sister.

If her sister had not been so insistant and had not said please as though she would not force her to do it, she might have fought it, but it seemed that Nicole really wanted her to do it, and that she believed it was better that she should do it.

Eventually, while Nicole held her and comforted her, she pushed at herself until she squirted a little in her panties.

"Nicole, this is really hard.  It's embarrassing.  It's gross."

She shook as she tried to get it to come again.

After starting to leak three times, the flood finally came and warmed her for a few seconds and soaked her light blue filthy jeans.

She looked up at her sister after she had finished, her yellow dingy shirt caked in dirt and her dirty face pleading with Nicole to be happy that she listened to her big sister and did what she wanted.  She still felt gross and embarrassed though about peeing herself on purpose.

As they kept walking along, Lacey reached over and leaned against Nicole.

Not long after that, a soccer-mom style van pulled along the side of the road, and put its hazards on.  Nicole would recognize that navy blue van as the one belonging to Jim.

Jim got out and walked back towards the girls.

"Nicole," he called.  "Up here, honey."

It being dark, and the girls being filthy from the day's events, he had not yet noticed that the three girls had peed their pants.

"Honey, we can't stop for a while.  They will eventually notice your sisters missing, and you will be their first suspect if they decide it was a kidnapping.  I don't plan to stop anywhere of consequence until morning, and I definitely won't be letting your sisters out of the car until at least morning no matter what.  We don't want people to recognize you three all together, right?"

He hugged her.

"Now, get your sisters into the car, and we'll get out of here before someone comes along and sees us leaving."

Jim sighed.

"Honey, why'd you pee your pants?" he rubbed her shoulders.  "There isn't much we can do about it at the moment, but get in the car, and I'll see what we can do to get you three cleaned up.  I just can't let your sisters out of the car right now, honey.  You don't want to get caught, do you?  You could go to prison if the police decided you kidnapped your sisters, you know."

"I'll figure out something to get your sisters cleaned up, honey.  I promise."

He opened the door for the girls to get in.

Lacey slipped in first and then he noticed Olivia squirming a little bit.  He thought it was because she peed her pants, and she was kind of cute.  She looked more like a little girl than the fourteen years old her sister said she was.

"Olivia, honey, I know it's uncomfortable.  Once you girls get in the car, you can take off your wet pants if you want, but you need to leave your panties on until I can get to the store to get you something to cover yourself with later, okay?"

He looked over at Lacey.

"You, too, sweetie.  No one is going to be mad that you girls can't hold it in this car.  I promise."

He patted Olivia's wet bottom as she got in.  He thought she was a cute little kid.

Jim pulled the car into gear and started to drive.

He looked over at Nicole.

"Honey, did you really piss your pants, too?" he was curious as to a young lady doing that kind of thing because he never heard of it before.

Lacey pulled off her pants once Olivia did, and she sat closer to her sister and leaned against her.  She felt scared and hoped Olivia wouldn't mind if she hugged her for a while until she fell asleep.  They had been out for so long, the twelve year old was just exhausted.

He smiled and shook his head.

"Well, I guess if you thought Lacey should pee her pants, then you did what you had to.  I was just surprised because I've never heard of a girl wetting herself after turning sixteen before."

He smiled over at her.

"Since you were able to do that though, then maybe I'll have to ask you to do it at least once more.  It's dangerous for you ladies to be seen around here, so I'd prefer it if you girls didn't get out of the car until morning.  I'm planning to drive all night, so by morning, we should be far enough away that they won't know where to look for us."

He reached over and touched Nicole's thigh, trying to feel the underside of it hoping to see what she felt like with wet pants on.

"You can try to get a little sleep if you want," he whispered to her.  "It's going to be a long drive, and I'm used to it because I used to make deliveries a year ago, but I stopped because the schedule was too hard.  I had hardly enough time to do what I wanted at that time."

As Jim drove along, he thought he heard a strange hissing sound next to him, and he looked over to see his sweetheart peeing through her jeans in her sleep.  He smiled and moved his hand over to feel between her legs again at the newly warm pee that was going through her pants.  She was kind of cute, lying there, peeing in her sleep.

Nicole had had bedwetting problems when she was younger.  Matter of fact, she didn't stop wetting the bed, the first time, until she was around Olivia's age.  Jim didn't know this of course, but that's why it was so easy for her body to let go when she got so exhausted this evening.  All three of the sisters had suffered bedwetting and Olivia had only recently started to be dry at night, in the last six months, herself.  Now, only Lacey was constantly wet at night, but Jim was going to mess with that.  Olivia had been such a cute little girl when he saw her shivering nervously, and he thought it was because she had peed herself.

Jim continued to drive until late into the night, and he stopped off somewhere around one in the morning.

Lacey continued to sleep even after the car had stopped, and she pee her pants, right into her sister's space since she was leaning against Olivia as she peed herself.

Jim noticed Nicole whimpering in her sleep when he stopped, and he leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Honey, it's okay," he said.

Then he heard Olivia screaming.

He quickly got the car set in park, and he got in the back and picked Olivia up and put her in his lap.

He rocked her a few minutes and hugged her.

"Honey, it's okay," he said kissing the back of her head.  "Everything is okay."

Lacey woke up at the ruckus and looked up to see Jim holding Olivia.  She got up and went to the front to sit in the seat with Nicole.

Lacey smiled and sat back against her big sister and fell asleep herself.  She was safe as long as Nicole was holding her.

Jim didn't understand why Olivia said the word 'dada,' if she was really fourteen years old, but he decided right then that he was not going to treat her like a fourteen year old for a while.  For one thing, if the girls were teenagers, even once they got settled somewhere else, the news would reach them, and what he needed was to make people believe they were completely different people.  No one on the news knew about him, and if he could convince Nicole to convince her sisters that they were not teenagers, but were little girls, then that would help to detour people looking at them.  

He waited until little Olivia was asleep, and then he put her back in her seat where she had sat before, and got up in front, put the seatbelt over Lacey so he didn't have to disturb Nicole and Lacey anymore, and he started to drive.

He drove most of the night, and when he finally got tired at about four in the morning, he pulled into a rest area and locked the doors of the car before laying back to rest his eyes.  He hoped that if the little girls woke up, they would not leave the van without permission, and that Nicole was smart enough to remember what he said about the girls being seen.  He didn't want them getting out no matter what because they were just not far enough away yet, and he had not yet explained to the little girls that he had a plan that involved them being treated as little children rather than teens since the state was looking for teenagers.

Jim was still sleeping because he had driven for so long.

Lacey woke up and looked around the car.

"Nicole?  I have to go to the bathroom," she said.  "What should I do?  I think I see a bathroom over there.  I could hurry and run there, couldn't I?"

But twelve year old Lacey still had on only her panties which were stained by the last two times she had peed, and her pants were not completely dry yet, either.

Lacey rubbed her eyes and stood up from the seat and went over to Olivia to hug her.

"I'm not used to peeing on purpose, Olivia.  I've never done it before last night.  Can't I maybe just pull down my panties to pee?"

She looked down.

She looked back to the front to see what Nicole thought of her just pulling down her panties and peeing on the car floor.

Lacey turned to look at Nicole fully, and tears welled up in her eyes.  She really didn't want to pee her panties on purpose.  It was gross last night to pee herself, and she hated this.

Eventually, though, the twelve year old couldn't hold it, and she started to wet her panties, making her sob even more and crouch down holding her legs as the pee continued to pour out of her panties and all over the car floor.

The sobbing woke Jim up, and he looked over at Nicole.

"Is your sister okay, honey?"

Jim sighed.

"Honey, I told you last night, we need to get as far from the city as possible or you'll get caught.  If you never want to see your sisters again and go to jail, I can turn around and take you all back, but I was planning on taking you to a small town where no one will know you, and hide your sisters by changing some of the things that the public knows about them.  If we do that, then you can all stay together, and no one will get in trouble.  Don't you want that, honey?"

He turned to look back at Lacey.

"Honey, I'm sorry are upset, but I promise, once we are safe, I'll let you use the bathrooom again, and we'll get you cleaned up as soon as we can, honey."

Lacey nodded though she was still clearly crying, and she crawled into her Olivia's seat to get hugged.

Jim nodded and started the car.

"You kids hungry?" he called to the back seat.  "We'll stop off in a while and get some breakfast if you want.  But you'll have to stay in the car to eat.  We should be in the little town I want to be before lunch time though."

Jim shook his head.

"Nonsense.  You don't have to wait to eat as long as you don't leave the car, honey.  The only reason you have to pee your pants right now, is that there is no bathroom in the car, and you getting out is out of the question.  But I can have your sister come in with me and get you girls some food when I stop off, okay?"

He smiled at them.

Lacey nodded.

"I feel like a baby," she said.  "I had to pee my pants like three times last night, and I wet in my sleep, too."

"I'm sorry," Jim frowned.  "I forgot, honey.  I'll just get the food then, okay?  Are all of you okay with breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds?"

He coninued to drive.

"Hopefully, I can find a place to get you girls some clean clothes, soon, that way you'll at least feel better."

He looked at Nicole for a moment, and then continued.

Eventually, he pulled into a McDonalds to get some breakfast for the girls.  He decided to get the two younger ones happy meals as he planned his second stage in changing their identities without actually changing their names.  Olivia was really cute when she peed, so he planned on making her young enough, to maybe get her to have more accidents.  He hoped that if he made it sound reasonable enough, he could eventually treat Olivia like his baby girl.

"I don't think they serve quarter pounders this early in the morning, honey," Jim tried to reason with her.  "I can try to find a place to get that for you later, but the little ones really need something now, so can I get you a couple of breakfast sandwiches for now?"

Jim then smiled over at Olivia.

"You know, Nicole, maybe if i treat Olivia like a little girl, she can come in with me and help bring the food out as a little girl.  She's already peed herself, so she looks like a little kid.  If people see us like that, then the police are definitely going to ignore my car if they set up any road blocks.  We'll just have the little girls keep out of sight when you are with me, so that no one places you all together until we have the younger ones acting like little kids."

He smiled at her.

"It's important that the little girls start learning to be little so that they don't get caught, especially Olivia.  It's going to be a big adjustment for her, but I need her to act like a ten year old and to be a daddy's girl for a while."

He smiled at Nicole.

"I'll take Olivia in this time.  Lacey and Olivia shouldn't be seen together either for a little while.  Hopefully at the small town, when they've learned to be little girls, it won't matter, but I'm not ready to take that chance until both Lacey and Olivia have learned to be little girls again."

He pointed at the seats.

"Go sit down, girls, so we can go to McDonalds and get your breakfast, babies.  Olivia, if you have to pee, just do it in your pants.  I know it's embarrassing, but if I take you in McDonalds with wet pants on, then everyone will definitely believe you are a ten year old and not a teenager.  Teenagers don't pee their pants and let everyone see it in public.  Little kids have no choice if daddy tells them to come in because they shouldn't be left alone in the car."

Jim frowned.

"Is it that late?  I thought it was more like seven!  I'm sorry, but we probably won't be in the small town I talked about until this evening then.  But if it's eleven, then I'll get the food you wanted and asked for earlier.  I slept more than I meant to."

He looked back at the girls.

"Sorry, Lacey, baby.  You girls will have to be in wet panties just a little longer than I first thought, but we'll get you cleaned up as soon as I can, baby."

He then started to drive to McDonalds.

When they got to McDonalds, Jim went to the back and picked up Olivia's skirt.

"You can't go in there without your skirt on, baby," he told her.  "Can you let daddy help you get it on, baby?"

(Olivia was the one that fell, right?)

Jim got Olivia's skirt on her, and then he smiled and helped her out of the car.

After taking her hand, he led Olivia into the store, and waited in the lunch rush for their turn to order.  He picked Olivia up from under the arms, and then held her in an arm and on his hip as though she were a little girl.  It was surprising, that even though she was the chubbiest of her sisters, and even though she could pass for a ten year old with her height and her chest being so nearly flat, she was still heavy for most, and yet, he just manipulated her with hidden strength as though she was just a little girl.  He didn't care if she had to pee again, or even if she peed while he held her.  He wanted her to be a little girl.

It took time to get to the front to order because of all the people there.

Jim eventually got to the front of the line, and keeping a hand on Olivia's shoulder to keep track of her in the crowd, he started to order for his little family.  Olivia still showed no signs of needing to pee, so he didn't think about that at the moment.

Lacey eventually saw Nicole holding her stomach, and she came to the front of the car and hugged her sister.

"Nicole, or mommy," she said.  "Are you okay?"