LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"family Guy" Strikes Again

For all of you who love the wonderfully insane world of animated sitcoms

(and I'm guessing there's plenty of you out there), I'm sure you caught the

latest ab/dl--infantilism reference on the most recent episode of Family Guy.

To recap, Peter finally felt bad about having cost Quaqmire the loss of his job and his

house, so he let Quagmire live in his home on a temporary basis. Lois and Peter are in

bed one evening with Lois complaining that it's time for Quagmire to go. Quagmire, the

ultimate player, walks in and says to Peter while handing him Stewie's pacifier, "Yeah, FYI,

and there's no need to go into details here; you'll want to make sure that Stewie never uses this

again."

I supose that for someone who's not familiar with our world, they would not immediately catch

on and they would be left wondering how such a scene could be considered at all funny. I used to

be skeptical about the animated sitcoms going this route (I verily believe ab/dl infantilism should

be kept "underground"), but it seems that the writers choose to be sly and subtle as opposed to

blatant and in-your-face. Anyway, hope there were plenty of you who got a kick out of it as much as

I did.

"Yeah, FYI, and there's no need to go into details here; you'll want to make sure that Stewie never uses this

again."

I icon12.gif Family Guy

I did see that but got the impression that we were meant to think that Quagmire did something far more revolting with it than just suckle on it..... :screwy:

I icon12.gif Family Guy

I did see that but got the impression that we were meant to think that Quagmire did something far more revolting with it than just suckle on it..... :screwy:

and you would be correct!

• 2 weeks later...

They reran this episode on Adult Swim last night and it had a scene I didn't remember seeing during the original Fox broadcast (they sometimes reinsert cut scenes) where one of Quagmire's replacement jobs is Joe's nurse and he's teasing Joe about his smelly doody during a diaper change.

They reran this episode on Adult Swim last night and it had a scene I didn't remember seeing during the original Fox broadcast (they sometimes reinsert cut scenes) where one of Quagmire's replacement jobs is Joe's nurse and he's teasing Joe about his smelly doody during a diaper change.

Last night (3/25/07) Peter begins wearing footy pajamas full time, which is good, but on the rack by the pajamas when he is buying them is a full size adult onesie.