LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Hero To Baby

This is a RP for those who enjoys superheroes and dominance

13-year-old Sarah was taking the short cut she usually took to and from school down one of the alleyways when suddenly she heard a very strange, very low buzzing sound coming from behind the schools dumpster. Sarah's initial reaction was to just keep on walking. It was none of her business. But her strong curiousity tugged at her. She was used to seeing all of odd things down this way, including drugs. But nothing like this. The sound was almost hynotizing. 

Sarah stopped in front the dumpster and walked closer to it so she can hear better. Cautiously she followed the sound to the back of the huge piece of tin. That's when she saw it...a briefcase? Dangling from it's handle, there was a nametag, "Professor Garhel". He was the science professor at the school. Did someone try stealing it? What was in it? With all of these questions, she pulled it out of its hiding place. 'The school is currently closed for the day. I'll just give return it to them tomorrow." The young girl thought before taking the briefcase home with her. On the way home, the soft, low sound continued. 

Mary was at home finishing up dinner while her 3 year old son Trever played paw patrol in the livingroom in his diaper and light blue tee shirt in eye sight of his mother. Mary wasnt faised her son is slowly getting ready for potty training he has used his training potty a few times already this week. She know she babied her children even her daughter Sarah now just 13 even was a late potty trainer not fully day time trained til the age of 5 and was a bedwetter til only 4 years ago. As Mary daydreamed her thoughts were interrupted as her daughter came in the front door from school....

Meanwhile in the lab under Professor Garhel's house just beyond town....

"Where is my suitcase! You fool you were supposed to pick it up from the location! No wonder why you are only good for a henchman! Grah!" The Professor said as he slams his fists down on the lab bench as the large bald scarfaced henchman man flinches. 

It wasnt before long before Sarah got home safely. It was great to be home after a long, interesting day. Interesting in the sense of what she found behind the school. On her way home, she couldn't stop thinking about it. And the more she thought about it, the more anxious she got in getting home and try to decipher the sound. On the other hand, she should just leave it alone. It wasn't hers. Besides, the briefcase was lochere.

The first one to greet her was her baby brother who always seemed to brighten up her day. He was like her best friend, especially considering the fact she had no friends. After putting down all of her stuff, she picked up his brother and patted him the seat of his diaper. "Oh uddy! You're getting heavy!" She said 

Trever giggled, "Hi sissy! Hehehe soon me lift you uppa heheheheheha!" He continued to giggle as she held him happy to see his big sister who was his hero. 

Mary watch and smiled seeing her kids interact so well together they always did like two peas in a pod. Wait Mary thought... oh crap my peas! As she took them off the burner and stirred the pot. 

"Is that my baby girl? How was your day baby?"Mary  said happily as she started platting the mashed peas, mashed potatoes and cut up the roast beef for both of her kids

Sarah rolled her eyes as she walked into the kitchen where her mom was. Her mm always called her 'baby' and she hated it. Her mother knew it too. "Stop calling me that. I'm not a baby anymore." She said being the tomboy she was. She mightve had bladder problems in her early ages but that she was fine now. She did her best to erase it from her mind. With a sigh, she softly put Trevor down and walked up her mom "Do you need any help". 

Mary felt bad but couldn't help it. She sighed 

"I'm sorry sweetheart I guess I just get caught up in yesterday's sometimes. Why dont you get you and your brother ready for dinner and I'll have your places set up. Ok sweetie?" Matry said motherly but looking rejected 

The small family enjoyed their dinner together cleaned up and went about the rest of the night. The briefcase stopped making that annoying buzzing sound about an hour after dinner, after that it was a normal night. For the most part. Sarah had trouble sleeping that night. All she could do was lie here, in her bed, watching the briefcase. It felt as if this object was looking right back at her, waiting to be opened. Eventually she fell asleep. 

The next morning she got ready for school, grabbed something quick to eat because she was already late from sleeping in. 'This is what I get for staying up so late she thought to herself before grabbing her things. She hugged her brother goodbye. "Have a good day buddy. Love you you guys!" before long, she was off to school. 

While the night rolled on the briefcase's true owner and inventor was watching through a micro camera. The Professor Garhel laboratory was in high efficiency running stats and probabilities. By early morning Garhel grinned an evil but relieved toothy grin. "That's it shes the key....hahaha the suit needs a tester she found it we will have her test it. Sarah is an average student with nothing out of the ordinary in her file besides registering late to kindergarten due to potty training but who cares! It's perfect! All I need to do is get her to activate the suit...HA! I've got it!" He laughed a loud evil laugh.

Mary and trever were shocked as the blur know as Sarah grabbed her things and fled the house before her mom could say they would be home late tonight since Mary had a meeting at work and trever would be at the offices daycare. 

Down the same dark alleyway she went. Same alleyway, different day. She would just deliever this package, whatever it was was and go about her business. Easy right? Or so she thought.

A little further up the alley, out came 2 men dressed like scientists. 'These must be the men whom this belongs to she assumed. She was going to just hand it over before she noticed the expression on their faces. Almost evil like, as if they wanted to hurt her. It was apparent they didn't just want the briefcase, they seemed to want her as well. Suddenly she turned back the other way and made a run for it. Her efforts would go in vain since another man just cut her off thru a door in front of her. 

"This is where it ends you little thief!" The scruffy evil  man jumped at Sarah trying to grab the suitcase as the other men approached. Garhel smiled and leaned back watching the hired hands getting ready to think it was like taking candy from a baby but really they were going to be in for a surprise as he watched from a fly cam above the scene 

Suddenly this was like a game of tug-o-war as Sarah tried to yank it back. She thought what she was doing was stupid at first, rebeling against a higher authority. It could get her suspended, or even worse for attempting to steal school property. But there was just something giving a suspicious briefcase to a bunch of mad scientists that didn't feel right. Otherwise, she would've just given it away so no one had to risk their physical wellbeing. 

There was so much force and will power from the 2 individuals, they actually caused themselves to slip and fall on their behind and the briefcase went airborne. Upon its landing, the impact on the concrete was so hard, it caused the case to crack itself open before a small object came tumbling out of it. It was a dormant G-unit  that appeared as a flattened, circular object; like a very long length of fleshy wire (not unlike muscle fibers), wound tightly around a central spindle, upon which sat the control medal. Embracing the wire are six metallic "clamps", two different sets of three, set in two triangles. Sarah's first reaction was that it looked like a land mind. Was it? Whatever it was, she had to get it before the others could. She got up and charged for the G-unit before getting tripped up by one of the scientists. 'Picking on a teenage girl. Real nice guys.' Sarah thought. She looked next to her to see the unit sitting there and rolled over to her stomach to get a better look at it. Thats when she noticed the orb in the center was glowing. Its odd appearence distracted her long enough for one of the men to send a light kick in her gut which caused her head to fall face first into the unit.  

Sarah screamed in terror as she turned herself back over. It was apprent that the unit has attached itself to her forehead when the flesh-like wire wrapped itself over her body. All she could do was scream and pull at the wires but it wasn't any use because before long the the thin armor came in to finish the process. She could feel the segmented pieces coering up some of her most vulnerable spots, one of them being her butt and front side, conecting between the legs. it felt like and looked like tight underwear. Then her transformation was done. 

Professor Garhelhad a huge smile on his face. "YES! FLY MY CREATION FLY!" He yelled as he watched it all from the fly cam. 

The henchmen scientists scrambled, one mumbled "shit. Now what..." The leader of the group snarled "You moron shes just a small child we can still destroy her and save that suit! Graaaaah get her!!!" He yelled fiercely as the all charged at her with small sharp electric sparked blades that came out of their watches. 

Sarah sat up and looked at her hands. 'What happened to me?' she thought. Then she looked at her new foes. One of the first things she noticed she had enhanced vision, which as awesome because her eyesight was getting bad before. So bad she she actually have to get glasses. With the suit, she no longer worried about that. Suddenly her there was an alert in her helmet, telling her there was an incoming attack. She sprung up, which she never been able to do before and started dodging the sparkled blades throw at her. 'this is so cool!' sarah couldn't help but let excitement overwhelm her. She felt safe, secure in his armor. The armor i whih made her feel unstoppable. Everytime she moved though, her movements felt a little limited by the plate between her legs. It was minor though so she didn't care too much. "is that all you got?!" she yelled. 

"Damn shes quick!" One yelled 

" I think that suit is too much..." another mumbled

"Come on you two weaklings we are going to let this baby in her playsuit win!? Come on let's kill her!" He yelled and fired a few shots from si-fi looking gun that fired blue arcs that zipped quickly at the small girl

Observing their every moment, she dodged and weazed her way aound the blue arcs. Until now, she was just showing off but it was no longer fun and games. The truth was, if she didn't do something quick, she can get herself hurt. She didn't want anyone to get hurt, not even these scientists. It wasn't in her to do something like that. But what choice did she have? maybe she could just knock them out instead of killing them. 'Yeah, that'll work' she thought. One by one, she would take these lunatics down. Sure it was sloppy but it got the job done. Finally after it was over, she surveyed the area for more enemies. But all there was left, were unconscious bodies scattered around her. It was quiet. For now. 

The fly cam above watched the very amateur little girl clumsily knocking out each of the three powerful scientist henchmen. As the Professor watched his school student move he made notes and kept track of how each function of the suit reacted. He did notice two things that puzzled him. The rear to crotch plat seemed still too big even thought the rest of the suit formed to fit the girl it almost made it look as if she had a "load in her pants or something" he laughed seeing the slight waddle. The other was an anomaly he noticed as the suit started integrating with it's new user. 

"Now let's see if she can learn more about the suit and maybe even get that suit to fit her better."

As the town was quiet suddenly a loud church bell rang out sounding the top of the hour...

• 2 weeks later...