LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

SAMUEL

I start to cry with all this people around me, I'm very uncomfortable and i hide my face against nanny Alexandra shoulder

NANNY ALEXANDRA 

"ow! what' up honey?" I ask him rocking him and giving him his paci

SAMUEL

I suck nervously my paci trying to calm down

I see Samuel embarrassed and announce to the guests.
“Our dear friends, I want to announce that the baby of which nanny Alexandra is holding in his arms is very small and he is still embarrassed. He has not even a year old yet. But you can all play with him like with a baby

SAMUEL

I hate to be the center of the attention. I hear the giggles of my cousins and blush for the embarrassing.

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I speak with Samuel's aunt while and I give some little slap on his diapered butty making noise so that anyone can understand that it is a real diaper. 

I bring a baby bottle with baby formula.
"Time to feed the baby. Who wants to give him food? I think you want?"

I walk up to 11-year-old Ashley and give her a bottle in her hands.
"Look Ashley. Nanny Alexandera will keep the baby, on her knees, and you will gently feed him. If you suddenly do something wrong, nanny, tell your, what you need to do."

SAMUEL 

Ashley take me and put me on her knees. I feel my diaper bend against her knees noise that does blush me. 

aunt Ashley try to feed me but I turn my face because I don't want to be feed in this way. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA 

I'm speak with Samuel's aunt and I watch Ashley who try to feed Samuel 

SAMUEL 

"I don't care" i say crossing my arms and pouting "I don't want to be feed and i will not feed!"

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"Samuel be a good boy! ONE" I said approaching him and showing him a finger but I see that it don't works " Samuel be a good boy! TWO. do you know what happens at the three?"

SAMUEL 

"three!" i said with a challange look

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"three" I say taking him from Mrs Ashley knee and putting him on my knee, pulling down his diaper and starting to spank. I give him 20 strong spanks

SAMUEL 

I cry very loudly while nanny Alexandra spanks me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

S: continuo a piangere per un bel pò "non è giusto! siete tutti cattivi" disse piangendo prima di correre nella sua cameretta e buttarsi nel letto a piangere era molto stanco per quella giornata terribile e si addormentò in pochi minuti.

• 2 weeks later...

Samuel piagnucolò e si agitò quando la tata iniziò a mettergli un pigiamino con la scritta "mommy's little brat" ricamata sul petto ma era troppo stanco per ribellarsi quindi continuò a dormire, bagnando il pannolino nel sonno.

La Tata controllò il pannolino e sorrise sentendosi calda. Decise di cambiare il pannolino più tardi,non appena Sam si svegliò, lo trasferì nella culla, lo coprì con una coperta, accese il baby monitor e uscì dal vivaio

Samuel si svegliò circa due ore nella culla, e decise immediatamente di uscire arrampicandosi sulle sponde, sendendo dal presepe e uscendo dalla sua cameretta quando sentì la voce di sua zia e sua cugina piu gande per cui aveva una particolare antipatia.