LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I come back from shopping from the store ....
"How is our baby? Still asleep? Maybe time to wake him up to give him his ba-by. I bought everything I needed for the holiday and I also went to the pharmacy and bought the medicine you advised. I will soon have lactation and breastfeed Sammy "

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"the last time that I checked him he was sleeping like a little angel" I answer her

SAMUEL 

I slowly wake up and I can't move I don't understand why

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"you can check him if you want" I say you smiling 

SAMUEL

I noticed that my diaper is very wet and cold. It's very annoying 

SAMUEL 

I watch my mother that come in my rooms, she frees me from the blanket and take me on her arms while rub my eyes.

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I take the bottle of milk that i prepared and i put it in microwave oven and i program it for a few minutes. I wait and when it's ready i pull it out from the microwave, i try if it's too hot on my wrist and i approach Mrs. Samantha give it her.

SAMUEL

My diaper is very wet. I hate admit it but I am a bed weater I don't want drink from the bottle and I try to resist. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I start to prepare the decorating for Samuel's party. I invited uncles and Aunts too. 

"You are mistaken baby. You are now a born baby and this is your punishment for your behavior. We will begin your life first. Maybe the second time I will not miss your behavior and you will become softer and more obedient. And Alexandra will help me with this. By the way she is now prepares the living room and invites guests. So it really helps me "

SAMUEL

"no! I'm not a baby" I say roughly "I'm 8 years old" 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I hear Samuel's scream but I know that Mrs Samantha can manage the situation but I approach to the door to make sure of it. 

"It looks like my baby needs a spanking so that he knows his place ..."
I put you on my lap and unbuttoning the girth I begin to slap the bottom ..
"It will cost you 20 spanks .." and I count exactly 20 blows on the ass ..

"And now you will be obedient babyboy's, or I will wrap you in a blanket like a newborn baby and introduce you to everyone in this form and you will only lie in a cocoon and suck pacifier"

SAMUEL 

I cry and wiggle on your lap while you spank me, and during you spank me I pee again in my diaper "ok! please stop spank me" i say crying.

NANNY ALEXANDRA 

I hear Samuel's scream and crying and I smile while I continue to prepare the decoration

SAMUEL 

I have not other choice but surrender and do what my mom say me to do. I continue to crying.

NANNY ALEXANDRA  

I take a break from prapear the decoration and i go to take Samuel putting him on my hip

SAMUEL 

I'm sucking my paci while she takes me on her arms bringing me in the bathroom. I see that she open the tap and while the bath fills she put me on the floor.

NANNY ALEXANDRA  

i watch the bath that fills, and when it is full anoug i dip my elbow to check waters temperature that it's very good, i close the tap and after I poor a little bit of buble bath i take Samuel to put him in the bath

"i have not some toy for you" I say him" but i hope that you will be a good boy"

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"good!" I say putting the rubber duck in the bath and starting to wash Samuel's hairs "come on Samuel! play you with ducky!" 

SAMUEL

I blush very clearly to the idea do be washed by this woman, I try to stop her when she starts to wash me but she hit my heand. 

"stay still!" she say me "play you with ducky!"

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I take the siphon of the shower and I start to rinse Samuel's hair