LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"it looks very sturdy" she said observing the stroller

SAMUEL

"noo please!" i said imploring his mother "I don't want this"

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"Silent!" I say giving a spank on his diapered booty doing a loud noise that made explicit the boy underwear now I think that only person in the shop had understood about it.

SAMUEL

in this moment I wanted find a hole where i hide for the next century, my eyes start to weep i see my mother who approaced me taking me on her arms.

I try different modes of the stroller.
"Now you need to try on how baby,  feeds on it."
I set up the stroller in a "recumbent" position and taking Samuel in my hands I put it in the stroller ...
"He ideally enters it. You need to buy." I pull out the credit and go to the checkout.
"Alexandra could see, baby's still need something. For example, a new paci, otherwise he was too conversational"

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"it's a very good idea" I say while i go to search it

SAMUEL

I start to cry because i don't want to be put  in the stroller,

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I found a shelf with very much pacifer i choose one very cute. it's blue and the brooch attaced to it looks the head of a dogs puppy. it's too cute then i return next Samantha and i show her it.

SAMUEL

I poot sat in the stroller while my mother is fasten the belt so that i can't escape. 

SAMUEL:

I'm sitting in the stroller crossing my arms and pouting when my mother took my hands to put me the mittens I oppose it, because with it I can't try to escape. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA: 

"Courage Samuel be a good boy ! " I say him "or your mother will spank you" 

SAMUEL 

I don't want and I try to resist in every way 

(ok. I didn't understand it)

NANNY ALEXANDRA: 

"ok Sammy" I said to the little boy pulling him out from the stroller and putting him on the ground "I go to sit in this bench with your mommy you can go to play in that sandbox" I say him indicating a sandbox five meters from us.

SAMUEL 

"Why I would play with that babies?" I say pouting

NANNY ALEXANDRA: 

"because you are a baby now!" I unswer him messing up his hear and giving him a noisy pat on his diapered butt "or would you want to know what else i can do?"

SAMUEL 

I gulp scared from her threat I do what she said me to do going to the sand box and sitting down inside it

NANNY ALEXANDRA: 

I sit down on the bench next to Mrs. Samantha and i start to talk with her

SAMUEL

I have not other choice to do what my mother said me to do, so with little enthusiasm I take the spoon and I start to fill my bucket, I hope so much to don't be identify by someone who know me. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA:

I talk with the other mothers who stay at the park with me and Mrs Samantha. It seems that one of them knows someone who has problems with her daughter then I take her my business card talking her about my programs, she seems interested I hope that she talk her about my work. 

SAMUEL

I'm playing silently in the sandbox when I fill a stomach ache and I start to do some farts. "oh no! What do I do now?" I think keeping my stomach and panicking. 

SAMUEL

while my mother is pushing me in the swing my stomach grumbles harder until i can't hold it any more and the beck of my diaper fill of poop. I start to cry for the embarassment

NANNY ALEXANDRA:

i continue to talk with the the parents of the other children

NANNY ALEXANDRA:

"I think that we can change him here!" I say taking the diapers bag from the stroller and giving it to you

SAMUEL

"What?" I ask unable to believe to what I had barely hear "not I don't want!" I said trying to escape but the full diaper is an impediment and i can't run very fast

NANNY ALEXANDRA:

I fallow the young boy and i catch him after he did five metters then i bring him to her mother

SAMUEL

I'm crying very loud while nanny Alexandra is bringing me to my mother

I unbutton the bottom of my overalls, make a pair of slaps a little lower back,and give into his mounth pacifier, so that Samuel would be calmer and take off the dirty diaper and wipe the bottom and pubis with wet slugs for babies.
Kids from the sandbox gathered around me and carefully watching the diaper change, quietly giggling.
I pour baby powder on the ass and pubis and fix the diaper. "Well, that's all. Good baby"

NANNY ALEXANDRA: 

"you would be more carefule while you clean the private parts of your baby" I say to Samantha

SAMUEL

while his mother was cleaning his private parts a spry of pee get out from Samuel's willy wetting Samanthas heandhe was crying so bad

NANNY ALEXANDRA:

"What did I tell you" I said to Samantha before to ticke Samuels tummy "who is mommy's little fireman?" I ask him with a humming voice

SAMUEL

I never been more mortified then that, I continue to cry.

"I have lost the habit of diapers for children" I answer Alexandra ..
"Little firefighter. I will be more experienced with time."

I wipe the urine with a napkin and fix the diaper.

After that I put on my kombenizon again on Samuel.
“Now go ride down the hill and go home. It's time for you to eat and sleep”

SAMUEL

I felt relived in that we are going to home and this horrible coming out is ended. I silently let that my mother put me in the stroller while I suck my paci. I watch the park while do abig yawn and slowly i fall in a sleap.

NANNY ALEXANDRA:

I'm walking next the stroller when I noticed that Samuel is sleaping so I say to samanta to lower the backrest of the stroller so that Samuel his more confortable. The walking towards home is very pleasant. When we arrive to home i help Samantha to bring the stroller in the house while she took her son on her arms.

SAMUEL

I'm sleaping in my crib. the blanket is very warm and confortable .

NANNY ALEXANDRA:

I sat on the sofa while I wait that Mrs. Samantha come in the living room. Meantime I prepare a bottle of milk for Samuel. It's his dinner.