LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

SAMUEL

"stop please!" he screamed crying "I surrender! I will eat it!" said him sniveling

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"good!" while I let the young boy go to seat on his chear, I saw that he try to take the spoon but i take it before him and aproach it on his mouth

SAMUEL

"I can feed myself" he said annoyed to the nanny

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"No you can't" she answered "you are a baby now! open your mouth"

SAMUEL

Samuel's look was very furious but he could't do anithing but open his mouth to eat the food that nanny Alexandra gave him

Scoop after scoop Samuel finished the food in the bowl

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"what a good boy" nanny Alexandra said him while she clean Samuel's face with the bib before remouve it, then she took the bottle from Samantha's heand and she aproach it on young boy mouth

SAMUEL

Since i have not other choice "bite this bullet!" i thinkig taking the bottle and sucking it very hard until it is finished then nanny Alexandra give me some pat on my back to make me burp.

NANNY ALEXANDRA

what a good boy i say cleaning your face from the regurgitation. "you can go but stay here!" i say giving you a pat on your diapered booty, then I lay the table for me and Mrs. Samantha

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"I think it can be a very good Idea"  I said to samanta while I eat my lunch and noticing the Samuel is doing a strange ballet while with his heand he keep his groin

"Is it all ok?" I asked him

SAMUEL

"I have to pee very hard" he thougth starting a potty dance "I didn't think to this eventuality" nanny alexandra asked me if i had problem but i don't know what to say "can i use the bathroom please?"

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I and Mrs. Samantha laugh out loud "sorry honey! you can use the bathroom only for a bath and with me or your mother"

SAMUEL

"What?" asked the young boy thinking to misunderstood

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"the loo is of limits for you but don't worry" i say him while i go to take a red potty that looked like a firetruck putting it on the floor in the middle of the room "you can use this!"

SAMUEL

"this have to be a joke!" I say watching nanny Alexandra and my mom's face "where is the camera?" but my mother and the nanny didn't laugh so i do to take the potty but nanny Alexandra stop me and start to untape my diaper before let me sit down

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"you have five minutes" I said him while Mrs Samantha is watching the scene

(is it too long?)

I have lunch with Alexandra, and I also see that Samuel fidgets in his chair ...
"I agree with Alexandra baby, now you have two toilet options: either a pot or diapers. The toilet is now closed for you"
I see Alexander get up and take the diaper off, put him on the pot ...

"I would make him wet the diaper, so that he got used to the wet diaper"

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"I want give him a chance" I say to Samantha 

SAMUEL

"I have to do it here in front of you?" asked Samuel shocked 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"naturally!" answered if you want prove us that your are a big boy this is your chance, but it will be your only chance" 

SAMUEL 

I Was horrified to the Idea of peeing in front of my mother and a perfect stranger, and despite my bladder was really breaking i didn't success. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I wait for five minutes and seeing that the boy don't do anything I get him out from the chear and I let him lay down on the floor putting him the diaper again. "don't worry baby. Not all children are ready for the potty!" 

SAMUEL

The young boy bladder couldn't last long and in a few minutes he was forced to wet his diaper. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA 

"aw! Poor baby boy!" I say him with the tone of voice used with a baby as I notice that the diaper is wet, but I see that it can resist another bit. 

Alexandra, let me prepare him clothes for a walk, and you will change his diaper. We will still have to go to the store for babies. I did not have time to buy him a stroller. Help me choose. "

I get out of the wardrobe with the inscription "Baby", blue cambenisone with bows, children's sandals and socks.

SAMUEL

"I don't want get out  tanned like this!" the boy said hoping to be listened but they don't listen me so I decided call them 

NANNY ALEXANDRA 

"The adults are speaking!" she answered roughly to the boy taking the pacifier and putting in his mouth 

SAMUEL

I try to split the pacifier but the nanny keeps in my mouth 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"try to split it again you will see what will I do you!" 

SAMUEL

The threat of that woman scared me very much and I can't oppose to her 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"oh it's not a problem now" I answer to Samantha while rise up the boy putting him on my hip and approaching her

SAMUEL

I have not other choice but to let her take me on her arms, wet diaper is very annoying. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"now he can't do it anymore before the diaper prevents it and the only times that he don't wear it are with us, then we can stop him when he try to o do it. I say taking a diaper and what I need. 

SAMUEL 

I blush very clearly when my mother talk about this my habit then she lay me on the floor and untapes my diaper opening it

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I take some wipes and I start to clean his willy very delicately when Samuel teghten his knee, I try to open it but he stiffen its

SAMUEL

"I don't want that this woman clean my private parts" I think while I teghten my knee "it's too embarrassing!" 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"Samuel please open your legs!" I ask him gently but it don't works then I use a more severe tone but neither this works then I put him on his hip and I spank him very badly I see him cry before I open his knees and I do what I have to do. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

When I finish to clean him up I take a tube of cream and I squeeze a little bit it on my finger before to spread on his willy and booty

SAMUEL

I'm still crying while nanny Alexandra takes me from the ankles to raising its and put a new diaper under my boot 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I put the talcum powder on his booty and I close the diaper on Samuel groin and I tape it before to take him on her arms. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"let's go honey!" I Say following Samantha 

SAMUEL

"NO!" I said to my mother and nanny Alexandra pouting and crossing my arms "I don't want go out tanned like this!"

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"what a cute pouting boy"!  I said give him some pat on his diapered bum bum and getting out from my house.