LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I go to the nursery, to baby Sammy and check the diaper ... it's wet.

"Good morning, cute baby. Congratulations. Today we are celebrating your new birthday. Today you officially confess to a newborn baby. I'm and nanny, invited all our friends and relatives. So now I’ll change your diaper, then we will have breakfast, and Alexandra and I will dress up you for the holiday. "

SAMUEL:

I don't want you change my diaper but i have not other choice, the feeling of the pee in contact with my groin is very disgusting. I look you very angry

NANNY ALEXANDRA

the breakfast is ready, only things is on the table I waite Mrs. Samanta and Samuel in the kitchen.

I see that you are embarrassed and trying to hide behind ...

"baby you should not hide anything. Mom saw you all already. "
I throw away your hand and spread my knees. under the bottom I straighten the fresh diaper and sprinkle the powder fasten it.

“That's it. Your sweet ass is warm again”
Then I put on your baby shirt that barely covers the diaper.

"Let's go to breakfast. Alexandra has been waiting for us probably already"

SAMUEL

I look away while you spread my knees and sprinkle the powder, then i let you close and tape my diaper

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I put on the table a jam jar, the cocoa powder and the  powdered sugar while I wate that Samuel and Mrs. Samantha come in the kitchen

SAMUEL

I see that my mother try to take me on her arms but I'm a big boy and I don't want

SAMUEL

"It could not be more humiliating" I think while I start to crawl like a baby to the kitchen followed by my mother 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I'm waiting for Samuel and Mrs Samantha in the kitchen when I see the little boy crawling beyond the door. 

"ow! With that diaper you are too cute!" I say while you are coming in the kitchen

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I feel a pleasant shiver when you kiss my neck, before to sit down next the high chair with a bowl of baby cereal, I take the little spoon and after I fill of cereal I approach it to Samuel's mouth 

SAMUEL

"I don't want eat that disgusting slop" I said angry "I want a creep!" 

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"ok!" I said feeding you while you open your mouth for talk "let's do like this: you eat all the cereal and I will give you a little peace of creep. This is my only offer" 

SAMUEL

I think about a little bit and the offer seems me cheap then I watch the bowl of baby food and I try to take the spoon but nanny Alexandra move it. 

NANNY ALEXANDRA 

"no baby Samuel! You are too little too eat without an adult help" I say him with a smile "open your mouth!" I say before to insert the spoon 

I video feed process a little bit .. it's so funny.
Then I sit down to eat breakfast. bacon and eggs, toast with jam and coffee.
"You wonderfully cook Alexander. And the kid likes it too. In a few days I will start to breastfeed him like a loving mommy."

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"thanks" i said while I give to Samuel's the last spoon of baby cereals "I'm very happy that you enjoy my cooking" 

SAMUEL

Finally I finished that slop. "I want a glass of fruit juice!" I said I want wash that taste from my mouth. 

SAMUEL

I throw away the bottle and i pout "I don't want this baby drink!" I said being capricious "I want a fruit juice!"

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I collect the bottle from the floor and i put it on the table "This whim willn't help you" I said watching in your eyes

SAMUEL

"shut up!" I scream her

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I take the little kicking brat and i sit him on my knee and the bottle but he continue to flounder until he give a kick on my shin, then i lose my patience i put him face down and after pull down his diaper i start to spank him

SAMUEL

I immediatly start to cry very loud

"You yourself asked for the punishment of the baby. I say. Now you will have a sore bottom ... Alexandra finish feeding and we will put on the baby. After an hour, the first guests will start coming. Or do you baby, want to meet them in a diaper and T-shirt?"

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"I think it can be a great Idea" I said "so it will be pratical for change his diaper"

SAMUEL

"What?" I ask distraught "are you joking?"

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I watch Samuel in his eyes putting the bottle in his mouth and saying him "I never joke!"

SAMUEL

I haven't other choice but suck from the bottle

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"of course" I said smiling "have you some onesie of his size?" I ask you

SAMUEL

"No! I'm in the hell!" hi thought while nanny Alexandra bring me in my room

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I don't find it so i leave you with only a shirt and a diaper, and I put the paci on your mouth "sorry honey!" i say you

SAMUEL

I'm very nervous for what is going to happen i don't want go to the garden

I set up a playpen in the yard and decorate it with balls and a banner with the inscription "With a newborn."
My sister and your cousins came. Next come a few of your friends from school, and then I see how Alexandra comes out the door with the baby.

"And here is our hero of the occasion" I announce to the guests

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I come in the room with the new baby boy on my arms who wear only a diaper and a shirt he is sucking his paci very much

SAMUEL

"This has to be a nigthmare" I continue to repeat myself while nanny Alexandra is bringing me in a room full of people so tanned i feel a tear walking on my check