LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"Very good" she said to the woman "now he know that he have to stay still during the diaper change. And the next time you have to do it again" before to take the pascifer from the bag and after she open the pack she put in his mouth

SAMUEL

now Samuel start to cry and shout uder the rain of spanks before to be laid down again  and forced by nanny Alexandra to suck the paci

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"I think that it can be a good idea" she said her giving her a diaper with astronauth monkeys printed on it "you can do it before to put him to sleep". Samuel looked away while he listened the conversation between the two women-

"this have to be a nightmare!" he thought "now I wake up and I will continue with my life!"

NANNY ALEXANDRA 

"ok! I watch him while you search it" she said helping Gabriel to sit up on the floor"".

"Now you stay here!" she said him "when your mother come here from the attic i will tell you the new rules. do you understand?"

SAMUEL

I look wrong this woman, i cross my arms and I pout very hard.

NANNY ALEXANDRA 

"good now that your mother is here i say the rules:

1. you can't remove that diaper, you are a baby boy now and the babies have to wear diapers, only me or your mother can remove it.
  2. don't speak back
  3. don't speak if you are not questioned
  4. no dirty words!
  5. you have to obey to me or your mother allways
  6. if you transgress even just one of this rule you will be punished 

do you understand the rules?"

SAMUEL

"what?" he said thinking to misunderstand the rules "what f...." but he was interrupted by a hard spank gived by nanny Alexandra

NANNY ALEXANDRA 

"rule number four!" she said with a severe thone

SAMUEL

he can't beleve to this rules they were absurd for him

SAMUEL

"what?" said "and how can I comunicate with you?" asked the boy

NANNY ALEXANDRA 

"how the babies comunicate with the people?" the woman asked him

SAMUEL

"no please!" start to implore the little boy with the tears "I will be a good boy, I will spend all my days in studing and I will not skip the school. I'm willing to dont say more bad words. But please dont do me this?"

NANNY ALEXANDRA
"it's incredible how the events are evolved!" she said laughing "fifteen minut ago you was a very arrogant boy and now you snivel like a baby snotty boy! Perhaps we haven't to treat you like a baby to reeeducate you. Perhaps we have to treat you like a baby because YOU ARE A BABY!"

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"you are right!" she said "It's almost lunch time! I think that you can prepare a soup for him, you can flavor it with a spoon of homogenized meat"

SAMUEL

"what?" he said distraught "I don't want eat baby food!"

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I open the fridge and I take a the cereal ad the necessary to prepear it and i start to cooking the lunch for Samuel. When it's prepared i put it in a bowl and i bring it ton the table.

"do you want feed your son personally or you want that i feed him?"

SAMUEL

I watch that woman who prepare that food I don't want eat it and i will not eat it.

NANNY ALEXANDRA

I say samuel to sit down, i take a light blue bib and i tie it around his neck, then I take a spoon of baby cereal and approached it to Samuel mouth but he don't opened it.

"courage Samuel! it's very good!" she said but the boy turned around the face "don't chellenge my forbearance!" she said "nothing good would come out"

SAMUEL

I stay sit on the chear, nanny alexandra tried to feed me but i don't want, she will not win.

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"do you think to have won?" i ask him before to plug his nose waiting for he open his mouth

SAMUEL

I can't breathe and i have to open my mouth in that moment nanny Alexandra put the spoon in my mouth. the flavor of that food is horrible because she didn't flavour it. I do a disgusted face before to gulp that slop.

SAMUEL

"it's horrible!" I say while I shever for the bad flavour

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"exaggerated it's very good!" i say after i taste it "your mouth is too used to flavorings and you can't feel the true flavors of the food i thiks that a diet without condiments could be very good for you"

SAMUEL

he didn't know what to answer while Nanny take another spoon of that slop and she put it in my mouth at that point he spit the food that he had in his mouth in nanny Alexandra face

NANNY ALEXANDRA

"ok!" nanny Alexandra said "I tried with the good way. now I will use the bad way". Then she put the boy on your knee and after she pulled down his diaper she began to spank the already red butt of the young boy.