LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapped!

Halloween night. Jessica's favorite Holiday. What 10 year-old wouldn't love Halloween? All the free candy You can eat! It was especially special for Jessica because this year was her 3 year-old baby brothers first time going Trick or Treating. And she had the honor of taking him. Jess didn't have a choice either way, since their parents were away at a Halloweeen party that night, leaving her in charge of the house. He dressed up as Batman and she dressed up as SuperGirl. They both loved DC-Superman was her favorite but couldn't dress up as Superman for obvious reasons. 

At home and still in costume, Jessica was currently busy sorting the candy, the chocolates from the hard candy when Jess noticed a wet spot on the carpet next to Isaac. "Okay buddy" She stood up. "I'll be right back" Isaac wasn't ready to potty train just yet so Jess was stuck with changing diapers almost all the time. Not that she minded too much, Isaac was her brother and she loved him. In her and her brothers room, she opened the closest door to grab a diaper and some baby powder before turning around and seeing that their window was wide open. That was odd, since she could of sworn she locked everything up before leaving the house. She walked up and closed the window, locking it. 

Kelly was 22 and was a great burglar. Her parents were rich but she got such a frill from stealing and just breaking in in general she did it anyway. When she got into what she thought was an empty house she was excited to see some fragile looking items on high shelves in this nursery looking room but just then she heard a small voice approaching and quickly hid in the large walk in closet.  Not panicking she watched the small 10 year old girl dressed in a childish super girl costume walk in grab something and shut the window. Kelly knew she must have been the only one home with no cars in the driveway and how quiet the house was. Kelly took a chance and jumped out towards the young supergirl saying "BOO!"

Jessica closed the closest door and got ready to leave with diaper, wipes and powder in hand when suddenly an unknown voice came up behind her. Quickly she turned to see a girl she never met before. All she knew was that she was older than her. So scared, she dropped all he suppliex on the floor. "W-who are you? And what are you doing in this house?!" She did her best to stand her ground despite the women's intimidating figure. She whirled around and started backing up before her back ran into her brothers changing table stopped her. She was trapped. 

Kelly was always a quick thinker and saw that she had a chance to have some fun at the small girls expense. "Well little one I'm your baby sitter of course! Sorry to scare you but it is Halloween hehe. Oh did you need a change little one? Did aunty kelly scare the peepee out of the baby super girl?" Kelly said slightly motherly and caring but also slightly condescending the little girl as she kneeled down to the girls level

From what Jessica was hearing, she was sure this women was a crazy person. She looked physically fine, mentally, she wasn't so sure about. And she didn't even now this person. Once she finslly came bavk yo her senses, she felt damp between her legs. Did she actually pee herself? No she couldn't have. Either way, it didn't matter at the moment. "What are you talking about lady? I know it's Halloween and you're probably just having fun but it's time for You to go." She tried to walk passed the women.

Kelly giggled "Its ok supergirl maybe mommy and daddy just forgot to tell you I was going to be here for when you got home." As she picked up the little girl and placed her on the changing table. "Now let's get you cleaned up and go find your brother."

Jessica couldnt believe this. This lady was actally attempting to diaper her. It was horror on Halloween. Not if she had something to do with it. Her plan was to get to her best fruebds house next door and call 911. But she had to get out first. With all of her might, Jessica pushed the lady off with her legs and made a run for the door. She wasn't going to let anything happen to her or her brother. 

Kelly let go of the girl for a second but when the girl ran for the door Kelly grabbed the Cape of the little wet super girl. She pulled her back and picked her up. "Now listen here super baby heres what's going to happen... you will be a good baby and let me change your diaper then me you and your brother are off to my mansion for the weekend til your mommy and daddy get back ok? And if you dont do what I say you'll be in deep trouble. So what is it easy way or hard way?"kelly said cradling the girl

Jessica blinked in response. She didn't know what to say or what to do. Her instincts told her to fight and so she did. She wasn't one to easily give in. Let alone a crazy person. Even if did she wet herself, so what? It was a accident. The girl shouldn't even be there in the first place. Immediately she pushed herself out of Kelly's arms. With a ooof, she turned around and started to crawl for the door. What a nightmare this was. And on Halloween, of all nights. "ISAAC!" She yelled her her brother. "go get help!". Yelling was all she could do at the moment. But she knew, ISAAC being the baby he waa, he wouldn't understand. She could at least try. 

Jessica eventally started crying crying "okay...okay...j-just leave isaac alone." She would do anything to keep her brother safe, even if it meant giving herself up. Still, she wouldn't move, instead Kelly would literally have to literally pick up her body and put her on the changing table. No way would Jess willingly go thru with this. 

Kelly giggled "ok baby girl I'll send a babysitter over to take care of him. But as for you baby girl tour coming with me." Kelly placed the still crying little girl on the changing table before looking around the room. Kelly grabbed a few things and also shot a quick text to a servant of hers to come out to take care of isaac. Once back at the table Kelly smiled and started to wipe and diaper the little girl. "Dont worry your brother will stay right here in good hands and mommy kelly will take care of you baby."

Jessica could only watch thru her limited blurry vision as Kelly picked up the single Pampers Baby Dry that she dropped on the ground a few minutes ago and started to diaper her. She was powdered, on both her front and back end before pulling the Pampers up and snugly taping it shut. So this what Isaac felt like when he got his diaper hanged. She changed him a many times but she never guessed she would get diapered. Sitting up and observing kellys handy work, she was surprised how well the diaper fit her. It was like they were made for kids her age. "There." Jessica sniffed. "You happy?"

Kelly smiled "Oh silly baby I'm always happy, now before we continue why dont you tell mommy kelly your name?" She said sweetly. While she fixed the super girl skirt that showed her small diaper bulge. Kelly reached for something under the table while keeping an eye on the young girl

Edited by Snowmom55
Added content
  • 2 weeks later...