LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[baby Pride] Updated Site / New Photo Gallery / New Art Kit

spacey

The web site for information about the Littles and Baby Pride Symbol has been updated. In addition to a re-design for the site, a new, free art kit has been compiled, and a photo gallery created.

Go here to see it now: http://BabyPrideStore.com.

The new, free art kit includes gif and jpg images of the Littles And Baby Pride Symbol in in sizes from gigantic all the way to web sized. It also includes a new flag design created by nisbit based on the Littles and Baby Pride Symbol. Finally, there are now Adobe Illustrator files for both the symbol and the flag.

The photo gallery has pictures of how we show our pride. It's just getting started and could use some help. If you use the Littles and Baby Pride symbol and would like to be in the gallery, you can send a picture to me via e-mail and I'll get it added. Send it to spacey@TheGhidrah.com.

We've also added a links to business and personal web pages that use the Littles and Baby Pride symbol. If you sell a product with the Littles and Baby Pride Symbol or just run a web site that uses it or know of one that does, please send an e-mail to spacey@TheGhidrah.com and I'll get it added.

Yours in Pride.

*snuggles*

spacey

Archived