LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big and little sister learn a lesson

Snowmom55

I carry megan up stairs and place her on her bed that quickly grows bars turning into a crib. As I walk towards the now 10 year old you I giggle seeing you try to crawl in you over sized diaper. "If you stop trying to escape I'll make this weekend easier on you."

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I promise you megan will be just fine sweetheart, and you will be too. How about you try life my way for a little while and see. I'll take all the feedback you have. Come one little one let's call a truss and I'll change your diaper." I say with caring smile

"You would wanna be with out your sissy though would you? But we will talk about that when we get closer to said time. Come on baby let's get you changed I think I smell another stinky." I smile a caring and sly smile at the 14 turned 10 year old dressed like a toddler

I pick you up adjusting your diaper as I rub your tummy which will soon give you something else to think about. Holding you in my arms I smile kindly at you. "Hey now dont you worry you'll still be a great sister. Lets go check on your little sister now how about that?"

"Patience little one, for now your 10 and no one is going to expect a 10 year old who still poops her diaper to do much of anything." I say feeling a large mass filling the back of your diaper but the smell is nothing compared to the smell of the 9 year old megan who is sucking her paci fast asleep in her crib in a very wet and messy diaper

I bend down so me and you can kiss your little sister on the head while shes sleeping. Once we kiss her goodnight I flip a switch and a mobile appears down from the top of the crib and the lights turn out but a night light. I carry you out and into your room that is now a nursery the size of a preteen. I sit down in a rocking chair and cradle you. "Talk to aunty baby"

I pick you up and place you in your new bed. I know you'll both sleep through the night so I snap my fingers both of your room turn into normal preteen rooms except you both stay 9 and 10 respectively and are both left in your full diaper states sucking away on your pacifiers. You both sleep through the night wetting your diapers more as you sleep. 

Your alarm wakes you up at 7 am 2 hour before elementary school starts. And as far you you both know your both suppose to be 9 and 10 both wear diapers at night and pullups during the day. Seeing the time and hearing your alarm I smile knowing I'll have some fun today and awaken you both tonight hehehe

Megan hearing the load bang and alarm gets scared and starts to cry out. "Mooooommmmyyyyyyy wwwwhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" As she throws her fit in her already full diaper. 

Sarah stays down stairs next to the bathroom getting the tub ready for the girls to take a quick bath before school

Sarah heads up stairs to get the hysterical megan. She picks her up and coos as she holds her close. "Its ok baby let's go get you cleaned up and ready for school. It's going to be a ok baby." Sarah takes the crying megan down stairs to clean her up and get her in the bath. "Sarah come down stairs soon cutie!" I tell up stairs as I clean megan

"Hmmm" I look at the locket. "I'm sorry honey but I'll have to look at it more later with you." I say sweetly winking at you. "Now go watch some TV while I get your little sister squared away." I pat your pullup covered bottom towards the livingroom

I turn back to megan whose playfully slashing in the tub with her feet. I take her out of the tub wrapping her in a towel I bring her up to her room and dress her in a pullup and a doc mcstuffins tee shirt with pink overalls. "Your such a cutie! Let me know when you need to go potty ok? Now go down stairs and tell your big sister to go potty before I get your cereal ready."

Megan smiles and bounces crinkling her pullup as she does. "Ok I can do that! Megan says running down stairs to her big sister

Megan is still laughing and giggling as she wets her pullup after her big sister does but hers is followed by a loud wet fart. She blushes sitting up "I think I went poo poo too..."

I watch from the top of the stairs giggling alittle

Megan looks up the stairs shocked to see her baby sitter giggling at the top of the stairs. "I'm sorry Sarah I didn't mean to go poop in my pants." She mumbles out blushing a deep red.

"Awe you too are too cute!" I say walking down the stairs. Once at the bottom I look at you two both on the floor. "So are you two going to be big girls and use the potty today or am i going to have to change you both alot?"

Megan looks at her big sister then up at her baby sitter. "Me probably have more accidents too...(puts thumb in mouth) sowwy sawa." Megan says sucking her thumb.

Sarah giggles you too are so cute "I wouldn't expect a 4 and 5 year old to be able to make it to the potty every time." I wink at both girls as they regress to toddlers. I pick them both up and bring them back up stairs 

Megan wiggles around in her very messy and soggy pullup snuggling up to her babysitter now only being 3 she sucks her thumb through a grooly grin. 

Once up stairs I open the door to a nursery with 2 cribs and loads of other baby stuff. I set both girls in Megan's crib and start setting up the changing supplies on the changing table

I laughed looking at you falling asleep in your soaked pullup. I changed the now 3 year old megan first quickly from poopy soaked pullup to a clean dry diaper then get her redressed and into the other crib before quietly changing you. Once your changed I pick you and megan back up and start breast feeding you both in the rocking chair

I rock both girls well after they and done nursing. Feeling megan wet her diaper again and feeling you mess and wet your diaper while napping makes me smile I get up and quietly and smoothly change you both into matching light pink play suits before placing you both in your cribs