LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big and little sister learn a lesson

Snowmom55

This roleplay will follow 2 sisters the oldest being 14 the youngest being 9. The plot will run along the lines of the big sister being tough a lesson by the baby sitter as shes slowly regressed from 14 to a bed wetting preteen to a kindergartner that cant make it to the potty to as young as needed. But once the little sister becomes the big sister she needs to learn a lesson as well... please message me if your interested. Complete sentences and at least 2 sentences per reply thank you.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Megan was at the dinning room table finishing her homework as her mom was on the phone talking with someone who sounded like an older teen. Megan who had only just turned 9 a couple weeks back was squirming for a few reasons... one she figured out that her mom was talking on the phone with a baby sitter which made her nervous because that means a stranger would be helping her with her nighttime protection since shes still a bedwetter, and the other was she had to pee really bad but wanted to finishish her homework first.

"Fine yes whatever!!!" I cry out feeling so embarrassed. 

Downstairs Nancy was letting the baby sitter amanda in the house and was explaining where things were, bedtimes and such before running out the door.Amanda is a very tall brunette with a big bust and strong arms and legs but a caring nature around her. Amanda listen to what was perspiring in Grace's room she grinned knowing she'd straighten out these girls...

Megan wearing only a snow white shirt and a pink youth diaper looked in horror as she held her wet clothes she felt embarrassed to no end. 

Amber smiled at the small teen looking down on her and smiled "Hi little ones I'm Amber your new baby sitter... what's your names?"

Amber let the small teen push past but not without incident as she took the teen's continence with a flick of her finger. Amber smiled looking down at Grace "Aw it's ok accidents happen good thing your sister doesnt mind sharing her diapers." Patting Grace's wet bum before moving forward to megan. Kneeling down to the 9 year old "Awe you poor thing can you be a big girl and tell me why your crying?" 

Megan couldn't hold back her embarrassing feelings let alone her shock of her big sister wetting herself or the babysitter seeing it all. She meekly said "I wet my big girl panties and sissy spanked me." Megan couldn't believe how she just talked shes 9 not a toddler. 

Amber picked up the crying 9 year old patting her butt and producing a pacifier to go into her charges mouth. "Aw well isnt your sister a meany."

Amber stands back up snapping her fingers a pacifier appears in Grace's mouth and her clothes change to a pink Sofia the first play suit, her diaper also expands to a larger size. All while the 14 year old threw her tantrum. 

Megan looking on in shock sucking fast on her pacifier and wetting her diaper. Holding on tight to amber she whispered "Aaare you a witch?" Megan lisped around the pacifier. 

Amber just smiled and said. "What you dont think I am?"

Amber with out missing a beat turns the play suit of grace and the shirt of megan into onesie pjs pink with Sofia the first on the front of both as she picked up the 14 year old effortlessly and carried both sisters on her hips into the kitchen where Megan's chair was now a highchair and Grace had a booster seat

I place Grace in the booster seat and megan in the highchair. As I began to make dinner.

Megan still sucking on her pacifier and sitting in her wet and now much bigger diapers. Looks from her high chair at her homework still on the table. She doesnt want to be like this she only wanted her big sister to feel the way she did but looking at her big sister she wasnt sure what to do. Her big sister was sitting in the booster seat bouncing in her thick diaper sucking her paci like she was a toddler. Megan began to cry again be hind her pacifier "I dont wanna be a baby, me dont want sissy to be baby either!" 

Amber continues to cook dinner

Amber giggles turning around "But my sweet little Grace your the big 14 year old sister... Be honest isnt your baby sister an annoying little diaper baby?" Then turned towards megan "And widdle megan didnt you say you wished you big meanie of a sister would know how it feels to be like you?"

Amber glares into Grace's eyes "Tell the truth do you or do you not think shes just a little diaper baby?"

Megan lisped behind her pacifier "It true me did want sissy to know how I feel. Me sowwy sissy. Just tew her da truf." Megan was still sniffling in her highchair

Amber pick Grace back up and put her in the booster seat before turning it into a high chair. "Now if you two are good babies and eat all your din dins tomorrow will be a surprise for you both. Ok. Babies?" Amber says motherly

"Now now baby Grace I've done nothing but dress her up just like her big sister. Now here is your food it's your favorite mac and cheese." Amber says placing a big bowl of mac and cheese on the tray of Grace's highchair and a bottle of milk. "Now try not to make too much of a mess." Amber then turned to megan "Now little megan your dinner is this big bottle of milk I know you do still enjoy a baba before bed sometimes your mommy told me that. I know your sister didnt know that but after the last hour I dont think you care now huh?" Amber then ties a bib around her neck.

Megan looks at her secret bottle shes had for years that her mom gives her at night if shes not feeling good or had a rough day. "It trew me like my baba still..." she let amber that her paci out and replace it with the bottle

Megan looks puzzled at why her big sister is acting this way but starts to lose focus as she enjoys her bottle.

Amber shakes her head a Grace and snaps her fingers the mess is cleaned up and there is now a spoon that is feeding Grace like ababy, it's making air plane noise and heads right for the 14 year olds mouth everytime until the bowl of mac and cheese is gone

Megan want to pay attention to what's going on but the bottles warm milk is taking effect on the 9 year olds body making her sleepy.

Amber snaps her fingers again and a bottle now pops into Grace's mouth as she picks up megan and starts to pat her back until there is a big wet burp all over Megan's bib. Amber starts to walk around the kitchen humming as she slowing rocks megan in her arms