LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trip To Disneyland Ends Diapered For Teen (Private for MaximusDignitas and Marxthebaby)

maximusdignitas

My mom was planning on doing a week long trip to Disneyland and I was looking forward to it since the last time I went was as a kid and I am 16 now.  My parents are divorced and she has had a steady boyfriend for a couple years with two younger sons including a 13 year old snot who I made fun of all the time because I didn't like him.  The other was 12 and was tall for his age but never gave me any trouble.  The 13 year old was way taller and easily outweighed me which made me feel inadequate in comparison.  He also played sports and was on a few teams.

He had some friends along too which gave us a full suv with no space.  We all stayed the night at our house and were close to leaving.

Bill hated his brother; he was supposedly sixteen and he acted like a total brat. He was a buzzkill, always acting like he was all that, like he was tough shit. It bugged him to no end, having to listen to him brag on and on. He had a plan, and he’d informed his friends beforehand. Since they were all at home, just eating whatever was out, Bill figured he could give his new “big” brother a taste of something nice. He handed him a sandwich, one he knew he liked, but unbeknownst to him it was laced with laxatives. “Here you go. It’s a...peace offering, I guess.”

When he looked over at his mom, he heard her say something that sounded like, “Make sure you use the bathroom before you go to bed, remember when you wet it the last time we went on a big trip like this one? I don’t need to change the sheets.” Bill snickered to himself; his mom would have to change more than the sheets. He watched his brother out of the corner of his eye with a big grin, chuckling to himself. 

I can't believe mom mentioned that last night about having accidents the last trip and I would have denied it, but it might have been more embarrassing if she made a huge deal about it right in front of Bill.  I hope he didn't understand what my mom said because he didn't act shocked or make a big deal out of it.

I took the sandwich my brother gave me and took it with me since I wasn't hungry.  We were on our way for a few hours drive, then stopping to eat half way, and another few hours after.  We stopped for gas just before leaving and I got a big soda inside where everyone went for different stuff.

Bill was disappointed that his brother didn’t eat the tainted sandwich, but that was fine. He’d wind up having an accident one way or another; he had plenty more laxatives and diuretics to try out on him. He chuckled at the thought, and finished off his own food before they all left. 

He just let his brother take the laxative-filled sandwich with him and the long drive was almost euphoric. Bill would soon be standing over his so-called big brother, making him wear diapers like the baby he was. When they stopped for gas and his brother got a big soda, he got an even bigger one and said, “Hey guys, let’s see who can drink the most! Winner gets ten dollars!” He said this to his friends, though loud enough so his brother could hear.

When I hear my brother and his friends mention their little bet I know it'll be free money due to them all being younger and around 7 of his friends, plus Bill and their younger brother would mean around $100 for whatever I wanted on the trip and said, "I want in"  We all got the same size sodas of 84 ounces which I pulled ten dollars out for the pool and gave it too my brother.

I started constantly drinking my soda for a while and about 30 minutes, I had totally finished it thinking I would win, but just waited for now.  My brother and friends were doing stupid stuff on their phones or doing other stuff.  I went on Facebook waiting for the next hour and a half to pass.

Bill sighed when he said he wanted in. “Aw, I wanted to win.” He muttered, looking away, though he did smile at his friends afterwords at the prospect of his so-called big brother wetting himself after this challenge was complete. Already he could see himself forcing the brat to the floor and taking off his pants, making him wear diapers instead.

His plan was to humiliate him somehow, if not here then maybe at the hotel they'd be staying at when they got there. Making sure he drank a lot more than his bladder could handle was an important part of his plan, so he decided that this challenge would be a good way to make sure that would occur.

He decided to challenge his brother some more, “Fine, you can join, but I’m still gonna beat you! Bet you can’t drink as much as I will!” With that, he bought himself another 84-ounce soda, as did all his friends. They each put in five more dollars and Bill swigged from both sodas without so much as breaking a sweat. He made sure he sipped it down fast, even though his throat stung. Bill wanted to make sure his "big" brother was nice and full of drinks for the next leg of their trip so he would wind up pissing himself in front of everybody. He couldn't wait until his plan succeeded.

As my brother and his friends upped to bet $5 I started digging in my pocket and felt like their was a lot in the cups.  It went down easier for the first cup, but the other one took a little longer but I knew that I had to push ahead for the big money and looked over to my brother and his friends to see how they were doing.  They weren't close at all and I ended up finishing the next glass before anyone else thinking all I had to do was wait until we stopped to win big.

I went back to my phone to try to pass time and we still had a long way to go.  I listen to the music on the radio for a bit, but it's music my parents like which I find boring.

Bill finally almost finished his glass, though he noted with no small hint of satisfaction that his big brother had drunk far more than he and his friends had combined. He swigged on his drink, trying to seem like he wanted to finish before his brother, guzzling down the soda with a certain aggression.

However, his brother still finished long before him. Annoyed that his older brother didn’t seem fazed by all the drinking they’d done yet, he put in ten more bucks and got himself two more 84-ounce sodas. Daring him to drink more, he practically inhaled his last soda and then cracked open one of the two he bought.

We continued for a while and I preoccupied myself with games on my phone and after about 30 more minutes in was a little hungry but not ready to eat the sandwich yet.  I started feeling like I could pee but not dying yet.  I was guessing we might have around 45 minutes left and normally I would have stopped drinking so I didn't need to go so bad, but because of the bet I had emptied both sodas and a little worried about how long we might have.

"How long until we get there I ask, I am ready for a break," I say not wanting to draw any attention so I lied about the need for a bathroom.

Bill was talking to his friends and playing a game on his phone when his big brother spoke up. He looked over, and said, “I think it’s around forty-five minutes until we start going again. Why, are you going to give up on our bet already?” Him and his friends might be hungry, and kind of tired, but the betting was still going on. Besides, Bill used the bathroom earlier so his bladder was fine. He couldn’t say the same for everyone, though.

Bill went back to playing his game, drinking just a bit more before setting down the soda. He yawned, and flicked through messages on his phone for a while. He had to keep himself occupied somehow while waiting for the good stuff to happen, after all.

I started to look at my watch after about 30 more minutes and decided to eat the sandwich and needing to pee so bad by then that I start taping my foot hoping time would go quicker, but it never does when you want it and it's taking everything I can to hold back.  I feel a little slip out into my underwear, not enough to see a wet spot on my shorts, but still a close call.

If anyone knew how close it was, I would have never heard the end of it.  I hear some of them playing the alphabet game and I join in to lose track of things.

Then not long after, I start peeing my pants again and can't stop as I totally drench my pants right there feeling so childish as well as wondering how I would hide it.  I could feel it getting my bottom wet and put my hands over the top of my legs trying to hide it.

Bill was simply playing a game on his phone while his brother ate his laxative-laced sandwich. He smiled to himself as he played, seeing his brother start tapping his foot restlessly, and then went back to playing his game. They all started playing the alphabet game not too long after, and Bill didn’t even blink when his brother joined, noticing that he looked a bit nervous. 

That was when he heard that telltale, beautiful hissing noise coming from his brother. He pretended to be absorbed in his app for a few more minutes before turning over and blinking in surprise. In spite of his brother’s attempts to hide it, anybody could see from the puddle forming on the floor that he’d pissed all over the place like a big baby. 

Bill slipped over to him after getting their mom. “I told you so.” He muttered, staring at him like he couldn’t believe it. Their mother just sighed in exasperation and started scolding him right there, “Of all the irresponsible-! Seriously, son, if you had to pee, you could’ve told us, there’s a bathroom nearby! I thought your wetting problem was done, but apparently it isn’t.” She pointed to Bill, “When we get to a rest-stop again, your brother will be taking care of this. Make sure you listen to everything he has to say, okay? He’ll help you take care of the problem, and I don’t want to hear you making a big stink about it.” 

Of course he had to draw attention from my mom about it like it wasn't bad enough.  Little brothers always have a way of doing that.  I feel like crying now to have pissed my pants right in front of the 12 year old who smiled as well as the 13 year old and all of his friends.  Trying to keep some dignity, I tell my mom, "I don't need help, just new clothes out of my bag."

We travel for a little more before we get there and shut off the car while my pants were getting cold and smelling of stale pee.

His mother just sighed and told him, “I won’t say this again; it’s a punishment, you aren’t meant to like it. Your brother is going to make sure you are clean from now on, and that is final! Now please be quiet.” With that, they continued on their way in the car, driving just a bit faster than usual so that they could get the wet-pansted boy into something dry. 

Bill already had an idea, so he had their mom stop at a store and they all got outside. He took his brother’s hand and carefully led him into the store, grabbing up some cloth and disposable diapers. He also got a plastic toddler potty and some diaper pins for the cloth diapers. “Mom gave me permission to get you into something clean, and she told me to buy you these as punishment.” Bill pointed to his wet pants and then to the bathroom, “Get in the bathroom and lie down on the changing station they have in there. I’m going to put you in one of the disposables this time because apparently you can’t hold in your pee-pee very long.”

I don't like my mom making this a punishment and making a huge deal out of it as well as putting Bill in charge.  I don't care about punishment, but the last thing I want is to have my younger brother in charge.  When we stop at a grocery store, I am confused because I thought we were eating first, but then figure we were buying new clothes.

I just didn't want to go in with my wet pants, but when I tried arguing, they told me to go with Bill now.  As I get out of the SUV, I reluctantly grab Bill's hand because it's embarrassing to be treated like a little boy as we walk across the parking lot in my drenched pants reminds me of a six year old, not a 16 year old.

As we walk over to the diaper aisle, a shudder goes down my spine as Bill starts adding stuff to the cart including diapers, plastic pants, cloth diapers, and pins and everyone could tell who they were for as we went through the checkout with my wet pants.  I was so embarrassed I just kept looking down not believing this could be a real punishment.  With a red face we walked into the bathroom while he laid me down on the diaper change table right where others could come in and see and he took my wet clothes off, put me in a diaper, then plastic pants, then the clean clothes.

As we walked out I could hear the plastic pants crinkle as I walked to the car and would have died if anyone would have made a comment.

Bill loved getting to drag him through the parking lot like the big baby he was in his wet pants. He forced his brother to lie down on the diaper changing table in the bathroom where anybody could just come in there and see, removing his wet clothes. It was fun, getting to see everyone watch and whisper about the wet pants his brother sported, talking about what a big baby he looked like, asking who the diapers were for. Some of his friends cackled amongst themselves, laughing as they saw the soaked teenager walk around in wet pants like a toddler. 

He didn't care that everybody would know who the cloth diapers, plastic pants, disposable diapers, and pins were for; he just wanted to humiliate his brother as they went through the checkout and he lay his brother down on the changing table in the bathroom. Someone did walk in-a little boy with his mom-and said little boy laughed and asked his mother, "Does he still need diapers? Mom, this big kid still needs diapers!" Bill smiled and tweaked his brother's pathetic little wee-wee while changing his clothes as he slid the disposable diaper underneath his bottom, speaking loud enough for anybody to hear, "Aw, your little wee-wee all wet with your pee-pee, little boy? See how tiny you are? It practically folds right up into the diaper, like it doesn't even exist! I can't even feel it, it's so tiny." 

He mocked his brother as he slid on the plastic pants and then made him get into his clean clothes. As they walked out to the car and he heard his brother's plastic pants crinkle, he gave him a pat on his diapered rear, "You're so cute like this, little boy; all diapered up for me. I bet everybody's watching, listening to your cute little panties crinkle. I can see the outline of them through your pants, too; you won't be fooling anyone." He grabbed it hard, gave his ass a squeeze, "You're lucky I'm so generous, changing you out here. Now sit in the back with me, little boy; I want you in my lap. Mom said I could order you around however I wanted, and I want you in my lap on the way to the hotel so I can feel when you go potty. If I hear a word about being a big boy out of your mouth, I'll be changing your diaper in front of everybody and letting my friends see that tiny dick of yours."

The thought of getting changed in front of my brother's friends would be so embarrassing.  Also, I don't want to ride in my brother's lap either.  I don't want to go in to eat wearing diapers with these load plastic pants, but I am hungry and don't have a choice.  I will just walk slow so no one can hear them, but it has me worried about him saying that the diaper is very noticeable outside my pants and everyone knowing about it plus I look down and see a bulge in front.  I feel like a two year old.

"Where are we eating?" I ask hoping we can just go through the drive-through

Their mom responded from where she was driving the car, “We’re going to be eating in the restaurant; the drive-through is too packed and there’s no way we’ll get to the hotel in time if we wait in such a long line.” Bill chuckled triumphantly after hearing that, a mischievous grin spreading its way over his face. 

He leaned over to his brother, giving his diapered bottom another tiny smack when their mother was distracted, “I bet you’ll have to eat right next to me, baby boy. I’ll make sure you don’t get all messy.”

He held him in his lap tightly so he wouldn’t get any ideas, and smirked to himself, cooing in his ear gently, “I have a deal for you, big boy; if you don’t poop in the restaurant like a baby, I’ll take off the diapers and wear them myself for the rest of the vacation. If you do poop your diaper, I’ll be changing you for everybody in there to see, right on the floor. How’s that sound?” 

Before his baby brother could answer, he set him down after his friends, mom, and other brother left the car. He grabbed his hand, and led him into the restaurant, smirking at the sight of his diaper bulge.

"You can't expect me to use these diapers," especially pooping which I can't imagine wetting or messing in public places.  There was no way I was pooping inside the restaurant, I would hold forever before that ultimate humiliation.

As everyone leaves the car for the restaurant, my brother grabs my hand and I am real nervous of being noticed and would have never done it if it wasn't part of the punishment.  I can hear the plastic pants crinkle while walking and it sounds like a plastic bag with the bulges I want to die.

As I walk inside the restaurant I want this to go quick.  I wish I would have stayed home.

Bill just rolled his eyes at his brother’s stubbornness, and chuckled when he said he couldn’t expect him to use the diapers. “Oh, really? I thought you knew; mom said I could keep you like this for the rest of the vacation if you do anything in them again. I’ll be one checking you, changing you, making sure you’re all nice and clean.” He pouted when he saw his brother still refused to eat his sandwich he so lovingly prepared. It was so disappointing, but at the same time he’d probably shit himself without help anyways. 

He led his crinkle-pansted brother to the booth closest to the windows and sat down next to him. His friends all sat nearby, as did their other brother; if his baby brother did a little stinky in his new diapers, everybody would see and know it was him. Bill ordered himself a 84-ounce soda, and then convinced their mom to let him get his brother one, too. When everybody ordered everything they wanted, it seemed like Bill was waiting for his brother to get up. He still had a few laxatives ready, and if his brother had to leave the table, he’d slip a few into the drink and watch the magic happen.

I  walk inside with Bill over to the table while making noise the whole way, but at least no one can notice the bulge.  I sit at the table with everyone around me ready to order.  Even though I ate that sandwich earlier, I am still hungry.  The place is busy and I am hoping no one finds out.

I look over the menu and decide on a Philly Burger with tator tots.  "I am going to check out the video games."  While there I play some before I hear the person taking orders and head back to give her my order.  Then I tell her what I want and start drinking the soda while waiting.  I start wetting my diaper while waiting and it takes a while for our food to arrive because of how many people are here plus the size of our group.

I start playing on my phone to pass some time while continuing to drink my soda.

Bill was disappointed that nobody noticed his brother’s bulge through his pants just yet. However, he did feel happy that he ate the tainted sandwich; sooner or later, his big brother would be shitting himself in diapers like a big baby. He smiled at the thought of changing his stinky diaper right on the floor out here, of rolling out the changing mat he’d bought at the store and stripping him naked. 

When his brother decided on a Philly Burger with some tator tots, he shrugged his shoulders and got himself a burger, too, but with a side of large fries. It was adorable that his brother ordered the tator tots; they were part of the kid’s meal as a side, and that meant his burger would be smaller than Bill’s by a long shot. He smirked at his friends, and then watched his brother drink the soda. 

Some of his friends were checking out the video games and chatting amongst themselves, while others were just playing on their phones like Bill seemed to be doing. In reality, Bill had informed them of his scheme-of the laxatives he’d slipped into the sandwich his brother ate earlier and now the soda he was drinking-to get his brother in shitty diapers. It’d be great if the plan worked; maybe he’d even get the satisfaction of changing his diaper in front of everyone here. 

I sat there and it seemed forever since we ordered and I kept drinking the soda and knowing I would have to pee soon.  Then finally the food got there and mine looked good and I started digging in on my garlic tater tots.  After I finish the tater tots, with the soda I feel my stomach acting up and I start to get worried about everyone finishing before I need to poop.  I start eating my burger a little and start wetting my diaper trying my best to be careful.  

I am not paying attention as I hope sitting will help keep it in.  I eat a few more bites of the burger, all of a sudden I start loading my diaper with a big load while pissing uncontrollably.  The seat as well as the massive load causes it to move to the front and it makes me feel like such a baby.

I initially hope that no one notices, but how successful could it be with the smell of poopy diaper toddler around.  It's so embarrassing in front of my younger brothers and his friends.

The food took forever to get there. Bill waited in boredom, yawning and checking his phone constantly, talking to his friends. He was hungry. When food they ordered came, he smiled and said, "Finally! Let's dig in."  before taking a huge bite of his burger. To the casual bystander, Bill would seem to just be absorbed in eating his burger and side of french fries, occasionally looking over and saying something to one of his friends that made them laugh, but really he was waiting for his special treat to take effect on his diapered brother. 

When he smelled poop, he had to fight back a chuckle; it seemed that his baby brother just shit his own pants, and in a diaper, no less! He cast his "older" brother a disappointed look when he saw the telltale bulging of his pants in the front and back, "Sure is a good thing I got a changing mat." Bill muttered, fetching it from the bag he'd brought inside and spreading it out on the tile floor. He grabbed his smaller brother, easily man-handling him, and forced him to the ground, frowning. "Can't you keep your pants clean for one second? Just one?" 

The boy sounded exasperated, and he rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "Honestly. I thought you were supposed to be the mature one, not me. How did you even manage to poop that much? You've barely eaten a thing since before we got here, and you've pooped enough to almost leak out of your diapers. You're lucky I'm here to change you, or you might've gotten it everywhere." Bill yanked his pants down, using one hand to hold him there while his friends grabbed the changing supplies for him out of the car. 

I see my brother's look in my direction and hope he doesn't smell my messy diaper in the restaurant.  Right in front of his friends and the entire restaurant he makes a huge deal and breaks out the change mat with him holding my hands while unfolding it out.  "No, not right here," I plead

I lay there hugely embarrassed while he takes entirely too long to finish up.  Then his friends come back in and I am red as a beat.