LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trip To Disneyland Ends Diapered For Teen (Private for MaximusDignitas and Marxthebaby)

maximusdignitas

Bill frowned angrily, folding his arms. "We can either do it here, or you can wait in that messy diaper until we get to Disneyland. I don't enjoy having to change your messy diapers, and I wish I didn't have to, but you can't just sit around in your own mess or you'll get some kind of infection." He informed him, loud enough for anybody to hear as he unfolded the changing mat and got out the other supplies necessary to change him. He pointed to the mat, and said, "Lie on your back and take off your pants." 

• 4 weeks later...

I take my pants down reluctantly and reveal my used diaper to everyone in the restaurant which feels like everyone is watching everything.  It is embarrassing that I am being treated this way on vacation even though I can't do anything about it.

I lay down on the mat that looks so childish and squish my messy all over and it smells just like a toddler.  Right on the floor of the restaurant, I am about to get changed and everyone knows what I've done.

People were watching and pointing at him, laughing. Someone even asked how old the baby was between laughs. Bill made sure to drag out the changing as punishment for not keeping dry, opening up the diaper as slowly as humanly possible. “Aw, doesn’t the baby’s pee-pee look so cute? It’s so itsy-bitsy, yes it is.” He cooed as though talking to a real baby, untaping the diaper and grabbing the changing supplies. 

Bill very slowly started wiping off his bottom, cooing all the while, “Who’s got a tiny baby pee-pee? Is it you?” He spoke as if his brother wasn’t old enough to understand, and tickled his chin as he cleaned him off. “It’s kinda cute. I think you like it when I clean you, huh? It’s getting all hard; I bet it’s not nearly as big as mine.” He whispered the last part in his ear while finishing wiping him off. “You’re lucky I’m here to wipe your ass, big guy. Who else would take care of your messy diapies?” Without waiting for an answer, he taped the new diaper around his waist and gave his padded butt a pat before pulling his pants up over them.