LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Revenge of the Babysat(private w/ maximusdignatus)

marxthebaby

Bill was waiting for his latest “victim” to get up. He’d started babysitting a younger kid who still peed the bed like a baby a while back; unbeknownst to the kid’s parents, it was his fault that this happened. He pulled the usual hand-in-bowl-of-warm-water trick more times than he could count, and the little moron always slept right through it. His parents were too naive to suspect the babysitter was the one behind it, and the kid had a history of bed wetting anyway, so he always got off it scot-free.

Now he was home with the twerp, the parents were leaving him in charge for a solid month, and he couldn’t be happier. Bill could finally diaper him, like he’d been waiting to. He bought multiple packs of the most babyish-looking, thick diapers he could find, changing supplies, novelty-sized pacifiers, oversized baby clothes, a set of bars for the bed so it’d be more like a big crib, and even a pair of locking plastic panties so he could keep the brat lying in his own pee. Hell, he had a locking set of mittens, so the little shit couldn’t try taking off the panties, either. He could only imagine how amazing that would feel, to lock him up and force him to use the diapers. To have the little bastard crying and begging for mercy. 

Bill arrived with all of those things, and a plan in mind, but made a fatal error. He fell asleep by the twerp’s bed, his own hand in the warm water bowl, all the supplies spread around him, and wound up pissing himself in the process. 

I am 13, my name is Sebastian and I wet my bed for a couple years.  It was embarrassing at first when he ratted and told my parents which they went nuts over.  I had never had issues before with wetting which made me suspicious because it only happened when the babysitter was over.  I decided to set up a camera to see if it was something he did and found out he was putting my hand in water so I decided to get him back by asking for him to watch me the next time my parents were gone. 

I noticed that he fell asleep in the guest bedroom where he usually stayed and when I walked in my jaw hit the ground because I saw the funniest thing.  His pants were drenched and there was some on the sheets which made this so much easier.  I took a ton of pictures of the teen making sure to get his face in case he tries to deny it.  Then I turned on my video and recorded him there and set the phone so it could get everything without him knowing.

"Wake up little Billy, You have been a naughty boy haven't you?  Wetting the bed at your age just like a two year old.  Don't worry your younger studmuffin will help you out.  You are older no longer."

Bill jerked up from the bed, panicked. For one thing, his supplies were right there, unused; the extra-thick babyish diapers in their packages, the novelty-sized pacifiers, oversized baby clothes, changing mat, changing supplies, locking mittens,  locking plastic panties and even the crib-like bars for the bed were there in plain view. 

He was the one drenched in pee instead of the boy this humiliation was meant for, lying in the guest bedroom with all these things nearby. Jolting upright when he heard the boy coo at him, he eyed the supplies he brought along anxiously before squirming, “I’m not-I don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t bring those, that wasn’t me.” Quickly, he was going to hide them when he realized Sebastian wasn’t talking about the things he brought. The boy hadn’t even seen those; he just called him out for peeing himself like a two year old. 

He flushed, and quickly sat up, squirming. “What do you mean? Of course I’m older. I was gonna prove it, too.” His voice grew desperate and he looked away, “Just get out so I can change.” He really didn’t want Sebastian seeing everything he brought along and getting any bright ideas. Bill’d be fucked if Sebastian noticed all the baby things he had bought along to humiliate him with.

"No, way, I'm not moving and it looks like somebody wanted to be treated like a baby with all the stuff lying around," he knew he caught the older boy red handed.  "I am going to help the little fulfill his dreams and diaper before you have another accident just like my baby cousin except you are older.  They will graduate potty training way before you, but I can set up a play time."

I pull you off the bed and start spanking your clothed bottom.  "Naughty, naughty boy acting like a little boy.  After a few slaps I pull your clothes off so you are completely naked in front of me making sure to get a good view from my camera phone while continuing to spank until you start crying just like I was babysitting the sixteen year old and totally enjoying the power over him.  He totally deserves it too.

When he was told it looked like someone wants to be treated like a baby, with all the stuff lying around, his face went pale and he blurted out, “No! Those were meant for you, not me! I don’t wanna be treated like a baby! I’m not gonna wear diapers, you were supposed to! I’m not gonna wear diapers! I’m not a fucking baby!” That was when the boy pulled him from the wet bed with surprising strength and tossed him over his knee, spanking his clothed bottom.

Bill squirmed and kicked his legs with a high-pitched yelp of surprise when he was called a naughty, naughty boy. The spanks were forceful, and each one of them stung quite a bit through his wet pants. After the clothes were ripped from his body, leaving him naked, he struggled even more frantically until the spanking became too painful to bear. Sobbing like a big baby as his naked butt was spanked hard by his former charge, Bill was inconsolable, wriggling and kicking, trying to get away. “No, I’m not little! I’m older than you, so you gotta do what I tell you! I don’t wanna be a baby! Put me down, put me down!” Bill lay over his lap, spanked bottom aching, sobbing in humiliation and rage. 

He grit his teeth, glowering up at Sebastian, squirming, "I told you, just put me the fuck down and won't have to put you in diapers!" He commanded, his eyes narrowed, his voice extremely angry, his bottom red from the spanking he'd received before.

"I wonder what your mom would think if she knew about the fact her teenage son wet his bed?  I have some pictures I will send her and she would definitely agree to diapers if you don't agree to do exactly as I say.  Plus my mom will be pissed about the wet sheets"

With him laying naked in front of me I grab a diaper laying next to the bed and laugh to myself as I lay out a diaper after putting down a change mat.  "So what do you say, do we have a deal?  I am warning you though, you will have to do exactly what I say"

Bill groaned angrily when the twerp brought up his mother, saying he had pictures to send if he didn’t agree. “Fine, I’ll do it, I’ll do whatever you say.” He grumbled, climbing up onto the changing mat after Sebastian unfolded a big, thick diaper for him. A diaper that was going to be meant for Sebastian, one that was chosen specifically for its babyish look and thickness, was now going to be forced on him. 

Bill lay back on the diaper, sighing with relief when the boy didn’t also grab the locking panties or mittens; Sebastian might not have noticed the other supplies, he told himself. He could always take the stupid thing off when the brat wasn’t looking and initiate his plan later, maybe erase those supposed pictures off his phone. For now, he’d wear just this diaper and then turn the tables when the time was right.

I pulled out the baby wipes out of the container after spreading the diaper out for the overgrown baby.  I start wiping away taking my time and notice a little hair in his pubic hair and pull him away from the bed.  Follow me baby and lead him naked to the bathroom.  Then I pull out some nair while he waits in front of me with his red cheeks showing from the spanking and I want his face as red.  I give him toys to use for a while before putting turning on the water in the bath with bubble bath smell around.

After it fills it has been long enough and have him hop in and I know I'd die of embarrassment while getting his hair wet just like a baby.  I shampoo his hair and body and use the washrag to finish up as well as wash away the hair from his privates and grin ear to ear.  "Perfect" as I finish and can't help but laugh at how much of a baby he looks without diapers.

"You can play for a few minutes."

Bill shuddered when he was wiped, the coldness of the wet wipes making him shiver. That was when the wiping suddenly stopped, and he was grabbed by the hand, dragged away into the bathroom. He had no choice but to follow, his bottom bright red from the spanking he’d gotten before, naked as the day he was born. Blushing when he was forced to wait in front of Sebastian, his ass stinging, he had to watch while the bath was prepared. 

After what felt like an eternity of just standing there with a spanked bottom, Bill was allowed to hop into the tub. He squirmed a little, trying to get comfortable as his hair was wet just like a baby’s with a washcloth and then washed. When his body was thoroughly cleaned, he flushed a deep shade of red and shuddered as his privates were also cleaned off. The little hair that had been on his privates was gone, and naked with his red bottom stinging underneath him, Bill really did look like a baby. He had no facial hair, his face smooth and soft, and now he had no pubic hair to speak of, either. 

When Sebastian told him he could play for a few minutes, he noticed the toys the other had put in the bath. Sighing, he gave the rubber ducky a squeeze, making it quack. What he did wasn’t really playing, it was more squeezing the rubber ducky over and over again for a few minutes until he got bored. “I hope he didn’t find the other supplies, or I’m fucked.” Bill muttered, blushing.

When I got back into the room after getting everything ready I realized I forgot something and quickly turned him over to make sure I cleaned better while shoving the washrag and my finer up in his bottom while he waited until I was done.  Then I got a towel with cartoon on the side and got him all dry.  Then lead him back with his totally bald crotch.

I put him on the bed and slipped the diaper back under him, then started wiping away filling the room with with the scent of baby's room.  Next I did powder, baby lotion while lifting his legs up high above his head.  Then I pulled the diaper up snug and did the tapes, then put another over the top to make it super thick.  Then followed it with locking plastic pants while hiding the key.  Then I pop a pacifier in his mouth leaving the mittens alone.  

"Now prove you need those diapers and load them up with stinkies like a little baby."

Bill squirmed when he was turned over and a wash rag was pushed up his bottom. The finger inserted to make sure it was clean just served to humiliate him further, and he waited until it was done with his teeth clenched. As his former charge got him all dry with a towel that had a cartoon on the side, he squirmed again, uncomfortable with being naked, in front of someone so much younger than him. It was humiliating, being dried like he didn’t know how to do it himself. 

That was when Sebastian led him back into the room and put him on the bed, easily sliding the diaper underneath his hairless crotch. Bill wriggled a bit when his legs were lifted so easily above his head, like they weighed nothing at all, and baby powder and lotion were applied to his body. The diaper he’d meant to be Sebastian’s was taped up snug around his waist.

That would’ve been bad enough, except his charge decided to add yet another diaper on top of that, making the bulk between his legs super thick. The locking panties were pulled over his thick diapers, and secured tightly. Pacifier stuffed in his mouth, double-diapered and locked into the diapers nice and tight, Bill was commanded to load the diapers up with stinkies like a little baby. 

He spat out the pacifier, and shook his head, “I don’t gotta poop, an’ I don’t need diapers!” Wriggling around on the changing mat, Bill desperately tugged at the locked panties keeping the diapers in place, kicking his legs. His legs could barely move, making kicking them a chore, and on top of that, pee dribbled into the diapers as he struggled. 

"If you don't do like I said I don't because I with send that photo to your parents and friends of the wet bed, you naked in the bath, or getting spanked."  I start the video on my phone wanting to capture perfectly the presents Bill will be making soon.  Plus with the plastic pants there's no way he can hold out forever.

"If it's easier, you can start by wetting you pampers, them loading them up for babysitter.  I know boy's your age make big stinkies in the toilet and you should be able to fill them so full it will make toddlers proud."

Bill squirmed around; he really didn’t need to poop at all! Besides, these weren’t his diapers, he’d take them off when this bastard left him alone, he’s not a baby. He’ll find a way, and when he does, he’ll diaper Sebastian instead, like it’s supposed to be! Just as he starts planning on finding a way to remove the diapers, the boy told him if he didn’t want his parents and friends getting pictures of the wet bed, him naked in the bath, or him getting a spanking, he has to load them up like a big baby. 

Forced into what he had meant for his charge, lying on a changing mat in two giant diapers without any way to remove them, told he had to fill them, Bill felt like crying. He squeezed his legs together when he felt pressure start building in his gut, tugging at the locked panties with a whine. Slowly, he began to poop himself, the back of the first diaper stretching and sagging between his legs when he finished letting go. 

He struggled with increasing panic, heaving and tugging on the locked panties, but he bought ones that were far too sturdy to be removed without assistance; he’d guaranteed they’d be locked nice and tight so Sebastian could take them off. Lying in the biggest load he’d ever made in his life, poop smushing into his bottom, he listened as the diapers and the plastic panties crinkled noisily under him. When he went again, the load was pushed towards the front of the first diaper. Both sides sagging and discolored, eyes full of tears, Bill struggled and kicked and cried, but to no avail. 

God, he hated this. He was stuck, his lower half locked inside a crinkly, cushy cage, and now he’d just pooped himself so thoroughly that it really would make toddlers proud. He lay there in the torture device he’d brought, trapped, diapered and crying like a big baby after pooping himself. Bill’s entire body shook as he sobbed, yanking again at the infernal panties trapping him in this mess. “This wasn’t meant for me! I don’t wanna wear diapers, I don’t wanna!”

"You know what little babies like?"   I reached over and push you down on the floor so the poop spread all over and I make sure to get some up front on his penis.  "Now make wetties for your babysitter."

I go fill a bottle with chocolate milk and bring it back and set it aside.  I run to grab a play pen that has netting to keep babies in with a lock in it to keep them from escaping.

I wait for you to finish wetting your diaper.  "It was fun watching you totally fill your diaper like a toddler." 

Bill was going to try standing, when he was asked what little babies like only to be pushed down on the floor. He squirmed, weakly tugging on the locked plastic panties as he was pushed into the floor so the poop spread all over him in the diapers, some of it pushed to the front on his penis. He could only watch as the boy this torture was meant for told him to make wetties for his babysitter, grabbing a baby bottle full of chocolate milk.

His "babysitter" grabbed a playpen with netting and a lock in it to keep babies from escaping, and he shuddered at the sight; he'd be truly trapped if he had to be kept in that.  Now Bill needed to escape, to turn the tables and regain his shattered pride, but how? Lying in the incredibly thick diapers meant for Sebastian, poop spread all over his bottom and penis, Bill could do nothing more than squirm and struggle to remove the damned panties, whining in complaint when they wouldn't budge. 

Kicking his legs and squirming as he peed his diapers, he glowered up at Sebastian, voice full of rage and indignation, "Fuck you! These aren't my diapers, and I won't be wearing them much longer anyways! They're meant for you, and I'm not the one who's supposed to be using them!" Bill would find a way to remove these things, and when he did, Sebastian was a dead man. He'd get the key that unlocked the plastic panties, and he'd get these infernal diapers off himself before putting them on Sebastian instead(where they belonged). 

His diapers both wet and messy by now, he lay there, heaving and yanking at the stupid plastic panties keeping him in those things, cursing as they wouldn't open. "Why won't it open?! I bought these with locks that should come off when you yank on 'em hard enough; they aren't supposed to be this secure!"

"That's a good boy!" I say as he drenches his diapers right while watching.  "You smell like a true baby now."  I move the playpen across to front porch and get a second bottle of chocolate milk.  "Let's go get some fresh air and after you finish the bottles, I want you to knock on the front door."

The playpen is situated close to the road with you wearing nothing but a wet and messy diaper while sucking on the bottles so anyone can see you with no where to hide.  I sit there planning what I want to do with my little diaper filler to enjoy myself and would be highly embarrassing

Bill was trapped in a playpen, diapers drenched and stinky, tears brimming in his eyes. He lay on his back, sucking on his new bottle. The diapered boy wasn’t only stuck sucking on a bottle of chocolate milk, but his diapers were all nice and full, obviously so. Anybody who happened to walk by would see him crying, sucking on a baby bottle in diapers swelled up to twice his size; not exactly a sight he wanted anybody to see. 

The boy could only hope that by lying on his back in the playpen, he was less visible than he would be otherwise. Drooling on himself in the process of trying to drink lying down, he coughed and some of the milk dribbled down his chin. Lying on his back was apparently a bad idea. Bill huffed, sitting up and drinking it all gone that way. By the time he finished both bottles, he’d peed himself again, and it leaked into his plastic panties. 

He frantically tried to move without anybody passing by catching a glimpse, waddling over to the edge of the playpen. With a grunt, Bill barely managed to climb out and had to crawl over to the door on his hands and knees, diapers so full he couldn’t walk without fear of making a bigger mess. Knocking on the door frantically, he began to cry, fussing like a real baby. He’d dribbled on himself, his loaded diapers were on display to anyone who wished to see, and even his panties were all wet and gross. God, Bill just wanted to go inside! He needed to; people were watching and jeering at him, asking if he needed a new diaper, asking if he wanted his Mommy. 

After Bill knocks on the door, I give him his pacifier for 10 more minutes outside.  Then I start getting hungry, so decide to take the baby out for food with some changing supplies.  I bring him inside and put some cloths that don't hide his diaper.  "Hungry Baby?  Where should we go?  I will let you choose.  I leave the pacifier in his mouth while grabbing money.

I pull out some baby reins with baby blue large lettering and big block letters saying baby across the back.  Perfect for everyone to see the big baby.

Bill sniffled when the pacifier was popped into his waiting mouth, letting his new “babysitter” dress him in a humiliating outfit. It was a sleeper that clearly showed off his diapers, the bottom half unable to snap shut because of how full they were. The diapers were bulging on both sides, and nobody would be able to miss them when he wore something this revealing. 

When was he was asked where they should go eat, he quickly blurted out, “Pizza Hut, please.” He figures not too many people would be there on a day like today, and he was hungry for something yummy like pizza anyway. The boy sucked on his pacifier, having wet his diaper another time, and that was when Sebastian pulled out baby reins with large lettering that read “baby” on the back. They’d draw even more attention to him, if his humiliating outfit didn’t do that already.

”Can’t I just walk without that? I can walk all on my own, ‘m a grown-up. Besides, it looks dumb.” He asked, wincing when he felt his thighs and bottom ache. Sitting around in messy diapers made them sting and burn; he most likely had a nasty diaper rash underneath the diapers.

When we started walking along with the baby down the street towards Pizza Hut, I did a diaper check every 10 minutes saying loudly to the people passing, "smells like someone needs their poopy diaper changed."  

Or I would ask mom's or kids to help and that caused Bill to blush.   One time I pulled his pants down to expose his diaper to his knees while he sucked on his pacifier.  I could tell he needed a change, but not yet.  When we got there I got a table and it was busy next to a group of people and got pizza.  "What kind of pizza do you want baby?" while making sure to get the attention of the  workers and customers.

After our pizza got there I put a bib on him after sitting Bill next to the aisle so everyone could see.  Then I filled up his bottle with juice while cutting his pieces up.  "Now eat your pizza like a good boy."

Bill whimpered when his diaper was checked every ten minutes, flushing when Sebastian announced loudly each time that it smelled like someone needed their poopy diaper changed. He even went so far as to ask moms and kids passing by to help change the “baby’s” diaper, making Bill blush redder than a tomato. 

While he sucked on his pacifier, the boy pulled down his pants to expose his messy diapers, rolling them down to his knees. Waddling in his locked panties and stinky diapers, he was forced to sit down with Sebastian at a table nearby a bunch of people, who all pointed and laughed at how he looked. When the babysitter asked him what type of pizza he wanted, he replied with, “Peppewonis.” through the pacifier, sitting down with a loud squish. 

He squirmed a bit when a bib was tied around his neck and he was sat next to the aisle where people could see. He heard them all talking about “the baby”, about what a widdle cutie he was in his messy diapers. Blushing deeply, Bill reached out for the pizza when it was all cut up, making cute little grabby-hands for it, “Pizza, pwease?” 

After finishing my pizza and Bill finished his, I wiped his hand with a baby wipe right in front of everyone, "All clean"  One lady who walked by smiled and said, "looks like you have your hands full" and I say, "He's just not ready to potty train yet which is why he's diapered still as well as wets and messes," and her teenage sons laugh.  "He needs his pampers changed, but I was thinking of taking him to the park if you guys want to check it out and that goes for anyone else," I say loud enough to get attention of customers and workers.

Like a proud babysitter, I loop the diaper bag over my shoulder with the big babies diapers visible so there's no question that it's not for a regular baby.  I lead him to the park and it's busy with kids of all ages playing sports or just hanging.  I put your overalls on with snaps while pinning a pacifier to Bill's shirt that is bright red.  "Go play for 20 minutes on the slide" which is really close to the other kids as well as a concert.

"I will let you know when to come back for your diaper change little boy and I want you sucking on your paci the whole time or your thumb," I say loud enough for people to look over and notice not a baby, but a teen.  I give your bottom a few firm swats so it crinkles loudly so everyone know what it is now.

I text a few of my friends from school while waiting for the little boy to finish playing.  Here and there I say Be A good little boy.  After it's been long enough I call out, "Little Billy come here," while setting up a change mat right between the concert and kids playing so everyone can watch the humiliation about to unfold

• Thanks 1

Bill blushed deeply when a woman walking by mentioned it looked like Sebastian had his hands full. He started squirming when his new babysitter claimed he wasn’t ready to potty-train yet because he still wet and messed, making the woman’s teenage sons laugh uproariously. He could only sit there in his messy diapers, poop moving to the front of the first diaper when he squirmed around in his seat. That was when Sebastian loudly announced he needed his pampers changed, and mentioned they’d be going to the park if anyone wanted to “check it out”. 

The younger boy dragged him-waddling in his full diapers-out of the restaurant and towards the park. Clearly, Sebastian intended on making good on his assurance that he’d be changing him in the park; Bill’s face and the tips of his ears flushed a deep red at the thought. His former charge even proudly looped the diaper bag over his shoulder with the oversized diapers on display so it was obvious they weren’t for a real baby. 

There were so many people here, families with their kids and people watching a concert nearby. It was busy, and when Sebastian put overalls on over his dirty diapers, he squirmed and pouted, not wanting anyone to see him in this childish clothing. A bright red pacifier was pinned to his shirt, and he was told to play for twenty minutes on the slide. Bill whimpered quietly; he knew that if he went on the slide, he’d be spreading the massive load in his diapers around and getting it everywhere inside the diapers. Not only that, but Sebastian commented on it loudly enough that people looked over, noticing that the waddling boy wasn’t a baby but a teenager. 

When Sebastian gave his padded bottom a swat, making his diapers crinkle loudly, he almost burst into tears. Bill felt like he’d been humiliated enough today, but didn’t want to comment on it lest his so-called “babysitter” punish him for insubordination. He waddled over to the slide and obediently slid down with the pacifier in his mouth, before going around it and repeating the process until the boy called him over.

The changing mat Sebastian was setting up was in plain view of not only the concert but the kids playing; everyone would see Bill get his diapers changed like a big baby. The diapered boy waddled back over, load in his diapers rubbing against his bottom and little pee-pee painfully. He probably had a diaper rash from sitting around in poopy diapers for so long. Sucking on the pacifier, Bill lay down on the changing mat and lifted up his legs. “Can we go home after?” He muttered, his face a deep red.

• 1 month later...

After 20 minutes playing on the slide, I yell to him across the park, "Billy, come and get your stinky diaper changed by your babysitter.  You'd think a teen wouldn't need pampers like a baby".  I grab your hand to take you over to the change mat while he waddles along.

I lay him down on the mat right in front of everyone.  "You guys might find this hilarious to watch," I laugh out loud as I think about what I am getting ready to do to Bill.  I pull out supplies and take the snaps off the legs while revealing his wet and messy diaper right in front of everyone which I was enjoying.

I remove the tapes to reveal him naked and messy as well as his tiny pee pee which I make a snide comment, "Now we know why you had an accident, your little boy pee pee just couldn't control itself and soft I'm way bigger than you," I laugh as everyone gets a good look of it as well as your poopy diaper on the ground.  I take my time wanting to draw out the process as long as possible.

Bill sniffled quietly when his babysitter called him over, but waddled over anyway. He shivered after the younger and stronger boy seized him by the hand and told him to come over and get his stinky diaper changed in a voice loud enough for anybody to hear. Sebastian even went as far as to remark that this was going to be hilarious to anyone watching, practically encouraging people to stop whatever they were doing and watch him get his diaper changed. 

After the younger boy got out diaper changing supplies and unsnapped the legs of his sleeper, Bill could only flush to the roots of his hair and whimper. “Can’t you jus’ change me at home?” He asked, his face redder than a beet when the boy reached for the tapes of his messy, wet diapers. His former charge started mocking his little pee-pee and saying he was way bigger, making him scowl deeply and whine in complaint like a baby. Sebastian was very clearly making the former babysitter uncomfortable. 

Not only that, but the people watching clearly saw that he wasn’t a real baby or toddler but a teenager in messy pampers. Bill squirmed, covering his face with his hands while Sebastian opened up the diapers to reveal the poopy mess inside. He vowed to change this when he got home, to take off the infernal plastic panties and babyish sleeper, remove the big diapers and get some real clothes. Then they’d see who the laughingstock was.