LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's Baby Boy(private w/ Danny)

marxthebaby

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny's Daddy nodded in agreement when his little boy told him it was easy, because the diaper was just a wet one. "That's true, sport; it'd take longer if Tommy had made poopies. When I have to change your stinky-bum, it usually takes longer to get you all clean, doesn't it?" He smiled, patting his son on the head before setting a now-dry Tommy down.

Dan blushes when he hears his daddy talk about his stinky diapers "I guess it will happen at some point" I say as I smile at Tommy "he is cute though. Although I wouldn't like to be the one who has to change his stinky diapers. And mine aren't that bad. I would use the  bathroom if I had the choice. Do you think I like having stinky pants? It's something you want from me not my own choice"

• 1 month later...

Daddy smiled deviously at his baby boy, giving him a pat on the head. “You’ll be just like little Tommy when I’m through with you, sweetie. You’ll like being all diapered up and stinky, you’ll see.” He cooed at the boy, tickling his chin to make him laugh. “Now, I think it’s time for you two to have some lunch. What do you want, little man?” 

Looks at you and feels nervous after you made those comments.

"Just like Tommy? What do you mean by that? I'm a big boy?" I try to say as you cut me off"

Then I hear you mention the words diapered and stinky and I gulp and looks at Tommy "I'm potty trained. There's no way I'm gonna stink up my nappies like Tommy will" 

Daddy smirked deviously at his little boy, “A big boy? Oh, you won’t stay that way for long. How about this; if you can prove to Daddy that you can be a big boy and eat your food and drink your bottle without making a mess, I’ll stop trying to tease you like that.” Daddy decided to up the ante as he got out two sippy-cups full of apple juice, giving one to Tommy; little did his son know that his was laced with a powerful diuretic. “If your nappy is all clean and dry and you haven’t made a mess with your food, you’ll get to take off your nappies and be a big boy again, and I’ll get rid of all the baby stuff in your room; how’s that sound? If it’s not, you’ll have to load them up for me like a baby.” 

Looks at you and nods.  He wanted to be a big boy and this was the only way that he knew it would happen. 

"Okay dad. I promise to keep my nappy dry" I say as I watch Tommy drink his bottle and I start doing the same with mine , not knowing what he'd put in it but it did taste funny...

Daddy smiled at his little boy. “Okay, sweetie. I put some medicine in both of your sippies to make your tummies feel better; they won’t make you poop, but it’ll help with the nausea that you could feel from going potty so much.” He lied, patting them both on the head. “Now I’m going to fix you some Mac and cheese for lunch.” Daddy did just that, and Tommy giggles as he drinks, peeing in his diaper.

Danny doesn't say anything but blushes at this. 

I drink the bottle without complaining and waits for his food to be cooked, looking over at Tommy who is happy and babbling away. 

"Dad I think he needs a new diaper. His diaper looks a little wet in the front"

Daddy simply nods. “Thanks for letting me know, son. Think you can grab some changing supplies for me when we’re done eating? I don’t want him to be fussy; he doesn’t like it when he can’t eat his num-nums and I think I might need to get him  new shirt, he got the front of his wet.” He finishes making the food and sets a bowl of mac and cheese in front of both of them. He gets one of his own as well and ruffles Danny’s hair after seeing he’s done with his baba. “Good boy, drinking your bottle all-gone for Daddy.” 

I nod "I'll change him when we've eaten I'm sure once he's eaten he might need to use his nappy again. And the fact that he's drinking a lot as well"

I just sit and eat my food, showing a face of disgust for the fact that I actually have to eat this stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

@Danny (Yeah) 

Daddy nodded in agreement. As his son said, Tommy did wet himself again after drinking so much. He just watched as his boy ate and after he was done with his own meal, he started washing the dishes. “Okay, go change him bud. I’ll be in there to help, I just have to wash the dishes.”

Looks at You "I don't need help" I say as I pick up the baby" 

I feel his diaper "it's just a little wet.  I'm sure the major mess will come later when it's your turn to change him" I laugh as I take him to get changed.

His dad simply rolled his eyes. “I’m sure you’ll make one of your own for me to change, too, won’t you? Don’t forget who can take you out of your diapers. I can always leave them on you.” He told the boy, warning him as he washed the plates and bowls clean. 

Tommy giggled, following after his cousin with a smile. He seemed happy in his wet diapers.

Looks at You with a glare as I take Tommy upstairs to get changed " silly uncle. He's going to change your stinky diaper later isn't he. Yes he is. And big cousin will make sure your uncle has a big super stinky diaper to change as well. We will both be super stinky won't we for him" 

I lay Tommy down and begins changing him, with my dad's words in my ears, knowing he wouldn't want me to get a diaper rash.

Tommy clapped his hands. “Yeah! We both be stinky!” He reached up for his cousin, smiling widely. Luckily, he didn’t made a mess in his diaper; it was only wet, not messy. “Uncle will change our stinkies! He always makes a funny face when he does mine.”

Tommy imitated the face, wrinkling his nose and sticking out his tongue with a giggle. He let his big cousin change him, smiling.

Dan laughs as well. He loved his little cousin.  He thought he was adorable. 

"Well. I think your uncle will be asking me to change your stinky diapers. So that will be me making those silly faces. And you will just be laying there happy with your messy diapee. You sure you not got anything now in you? I can take you to the potty?" 

“Gotta pee more, can I go potty please?” The toddler asked, getting up after he was changed with a smile. “I’m happy we both have diapers now; we match!” He said, smiling cutely.

*leaving your diaper on, I help you to the bathroom and sits you on your potty chair and removes your diaper "You get a star for using the potty. If you go poopy, you get two. Can you wipe your pee pee or do you need help with that?"

"We do match don't we. These diapers are comfy. I can see why you like them"

Tommy smiled when he helped him, nodding. “I need help when I wipe, please.” He said as he was sat down. He peed in the potty like a good boy, and then realized he needed to poop too, so he did. 

I smile as I know he's used the potty but then hears something plop and realise he's pooped too "wow. That's saved me changing a poopy diaper. Good job buddy.  Now stand up so I can get you cleaned up" I say as I help him back to the changing table as it's easier cleaning him up there. 

Tommy was just happy his cousin was happy. “Thank you! I did it all by myself, didja see?” He wondered, smiling proudly. He’d made it on the potty all by himself, too, and it was nice. Tommy smiled as he was hefted onto the changing table and giggled a bit.