LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's Baby Boy(private w/ Danny)

marxthebaby

Daddy loved what a good baby boy he was being; he chuckled and finished wiping his bottom. “I’m sure he won’t make as much as you do, little stinky-bum.” He teased his boy, throwing away the wipe and applying diaper rash cream and baby powder to his privates. He taped a new diaper up around Danny’s waist and gave his padded rump a pat as he carried him. That was when the doorbell rang. “It must be your little cousin being dropped off.” Daddy remarked, holding the diapered man close as he walked to the door with him in his arms.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny blushes as he's cleaned up and his dad commented on him being a stinky bum.

He feels more relived to be in a fresh diaper. He was starting to feel a rash on his butt and the mess was starting to press on his butt.

"My cousin? But why can't it just be me and you? Well. You gotta take care of him and he will need more attention than me"

"That is true. I'm going to have you help me, because I can't really do that alone, but I will still be taking care of you both." He smiled, tickling his tummy. "Silly Danny, of course you need attention too; my little baby boy needs lots of attention from Daddy." After the diaper was secured around his waist, he pulled some plastic panties over them so they wouldn't leak all over the place and then pat his bottom. "Good baby, being so good for me. Do you want to come say hi to your cousin? He's only going to stay for a little bit, so it won't be too long."

Looks at you and looks confused "help you? What do you mean help you? I'll play with him and make sure he's happy but I'm not doing anything yucky. That's your job. If he needs anything other than wanting to play with the toys or watch t.v. then you can take care of it. Anything diaper related or if he wants feeding you can do. And I'm not using my diapers while he's here so you won't need to worry about that. And I'm not having a bottle either"

He saw his cousin and took him from his mom "Hi Tommy" he says smiling at his baby cousin.

And starts making baby talk with him and making cooing noises.

His baby cousin giggled happily when he was cooed at. He clapped his hands and let out a giggle, eyes big and cute.

Daddy simply sighed and watched as his son played with the little boy. It was adorable, yes, and Danny was being a good boy for now, but not obeying or listening to Daddy was also a violation of the rules. "I'll let it slide for now." was all he said, sitting down in his chair. 

Danny knows he should be listening to his daddy but he adored his baby cousin and always loved to see him smile. He had never babysat before so he would try and help the best he could. Although he knows his daddy would do everything as he's in charge and he thinks Danny is just a baby "but daddy what if he needs feeding or changing? Will you do that?"

His Daddy smiled at him and pat his head. “Oh no, I’ll be helping you do those things. My baby boy can be a little helper with his Daddy, can’t he?” He tickled his tummy, and then checked the diaper to make sure little Danny didn’t use it yet. 

Blushes as my dad checks my diaper, even more embarrasing since its right in front of my baby cousin "dad! I've not used it. I don't intend to. You want me to change him? Have you seen the explosive diapers he can produce? That's what my aunt tells me and it's made me not want kids when I'm older. They're cute I know but the diaper stuff isn't something I'd like"

"I guess it is something that has to be done even if it's something you don't like to do"

Danny’s father simply nodded his head. “I do want you to change him. I know his diapers can be quite a bit messy, but so can yours, and you don’t see me complaining. Besides, I’ll be feeding him and taking care of everything else he needs while he’s here as well as taking care of my own little one too; isn’t it fair to ask you to contribute a bit? I won’t make you change his huge messes if you don’t feel like it, but I’d honestly appreciate the help.” 

Danny blushes and goes red with embarrassment "my diapers aren't that messy. If you want me to help then fine. His are probably more messy. Can't I just use the toilet if I have to poop? It's embarrassing having to use my diaper in front of a baby" 

Danny’s father just smiled condescendingly at him. “If you say so, my boy.” He shook his head when his little man asked if he could just use the toilet if he had to poop; that wouldn’t do at all. “No, Danny; I don’t think so. Not unless you think it’ll be really messy, okay?” He pat his son on the head before smiling at how red he was; it was so cute. He’d like being Daddy’s little baby soon enough.

Danny just blushes and sighs as he holds Tommy "okay dad. I'll do what you ask. Just nothing too gross though. I'll help if it's a nasty one but I just want to prove that I am a big boy and not a baby" I say as the bottle that I drank earlier makes me need to wee. 

"Can you take him. I gotta pee" I say to my daddy.

Max pat his son on the head. "That's my big boy! Thanks for agreeing to help me out, sport. Of course I won't have you do anything too gross, and if you say so." When his son said he had to pee, he nodded and took the toddler from him. "I'll keep Tommy company, sweetie. You go pee in your diaper for Daddy."

Blushes at that but I get off the sofa and goes and hides so I can pee my diaper in private as I'm too embarrassed to do it in front of my daddy. 

When I'm done, I come back and my diaper is soaked.

Max smiled when his little man hid behind the sofa, and decided to play with the toddler while he went potty. That was when the little cutie came back with his diaper soaked like a good baby boy, making him grin wider. “Such a good boy, going wee-wee for your Daddy.” He cooed at Danny, patting his head.

I blush and just nod as I await your instructions for what I am to do next as I come back and sit with you and Tommy and makes silly faces to make him laugh.

Max simply watched his baby boy play with Tommy, making the toddler burst into laughter. The toddler wound up wetting himself in the process, giggling childishly. Max glanced over and smiled when he noticed Tommy’s diaper was wet. “Do you think you can get me the changing mat while I go grab his pampers? It’s in the closet.” He wondered, going off to do just what he said he would.

Danny nods and I go to his changing bag and gets out the supplies that he will need and takes them over to the changing pad where his dad will change Tommy.

Max nodded when Danny brought over the changing bag. He lay down the changing pad and set Tommy down on top of it. Carefully, he showed Danny how to unstrap the tapes of the little boy’s pamper and remove it from underneath him after lifting his legs. Max powdered his bottom so he wouldn’t get a rash and then put a new pamper on him. “Thanks for helping me, son.” He told Danny, patting his head.

Danny watched his daddy change his cousins nappy and tried not to pay too much attention but enough to show that he understood how it was done "dad it's easy. This was just a wet one. It would take more time with a poo"