LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's Baby Boy(private w/ Danny)

marxthebaby

Dan smiles and ruffles his cousins hair "I'm really proud of you. And yes I did see. Must feel better than having that messy poo poo on your bottom?"

I lay him on the table and starts wiping his bottom "Sure is stinky though" I say with a gag and makes the silly faces my dad makes when he changes Tommy.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy nodded, proud of himself for being a big boy. “Yeah! It does feel better, Dan.” He smiled after his hair was ruffled and allowed the bigger boy to put him on the changing table. Laying on his back, he giggled a little after seeing Dan make funny faces, “Heh, you made the face Uncle does!” 

Dan smiles "that's because it's super stinky. Even though it's not in the diapee the smell is still there" I say as I clean your bottom. "It's just not a lot of it now. Do you like going poo poo in your diapee?" I say to him. I know that most toddlers do as they sometimes refuse to use the potty.

The toddler nodded when he was asked if he enjoyed using the diaper. “Yes! It’s way more fun than using the potty and I don’t even need to pull my pants down.” He enthused, still giggling a bit. “The potty is weird.” 

Dan sighed and smiled "I was like you when I was learning to use the potty. I loved my diapers.  They do feel comfy. I never wanted to use the potty again buy your uncle wanted me to be a big boy and use the toilet. I don't think he likes the poopy diapers.  So maybe just use your diapers when you're with us. If that's what you want to do" 

I finish cleaning him up and gets a new diaper on him and tickles him as I help him off the changing table and dumps the old diaper in the pail.

I also dress him after I've washed my hands and cleaned up.

Tommy smiled and perked up when his big cousin told him how he felt, nodding. “Okay! Does that mean..you think your diapies are comfy too? Mine are super comfy. I like them.” He giggled after he was tickled, and his diaper was changed. When Dan helped him get dressed in his Spongebob t-shirt and shorts, he clapped his hands. “Yay, Spongebob! Can we watch  it together on TV? I’m sure uncle grumpy-pants likes it too!” 

Dan smiles "you're right. They are comfy. Just don't tell your uncle that I said that. I'll be in them forever. I bet you love them too" I say as I cuddle him.

"We can watch spongebob.  Let's put it on" I say as I turn the tv onto the right channel and it's just coming on.

“I won’t!” Tommy promised, cuddling up to him. He sat down and clapped his hands when he saw Spongebob was on, “Yay, it’s just starting!” The boy snuggled up to his big cousin, grinning.

Dan smiles as his cousin snuggles up to him and they sit together and watch the cartoon. During this, he doesn't even realise that he had to pee and that he's just soaked his diaper without knowing.

Tommy felt his cousin’s diaper get wet because he was sitting on top of him. Being the good cousin he is, wet himself until it soaked through a little before he piped up, “Uncle, I went pee and it got all over my cousin’s diaper too. Can you change us please?” 

Dan raises his eyebrows, knowing that Tommy was covering for him because it wasn't only Tommy who had wet his diaper.

Dan blushes "yeah dad. Can you change us. I kinda forgot to ask to use the bathroom.  Tommy was too into his programme and I think he went more than he expected" 

Dan’s dad nodded and smiled at his two boys. “Okay, thank you both for telling me. Come into the nursery and I’ll change you, alright?” He motioned for Dan to follow, picking up Tommy, who giggled and sucked his thumb.

Dan blushes as he follows his little cousin and daddy back into the nursery and watches as his dad starts changing his cousin, and he looks away with embarrassment.

His little cousin smiled when he was changed, and reached up for the man to pick him up. His dad picked Tommy up and pat his head, putting him on the floor. Then he grabbed his son and gently lay him down on the changing mat. “There we go.” He said, carefully untaping the diaper. “Aw, looks like you have a bit of a rash. Don’t worry, Daddy will clear that up.” His father put rash cream on his bottom and thighs, powdering him up and sliding a new diaper under his bottom. He taped it up around his waist, patting his diapered butt. “There, now you can go back to watching your show.” 

Dan watched as his dad changed his little cousin, as he expected to have to change him. But he got away with it this time. 

When his dad finished changing Tommy, he blushes even more, as he also needed a change but didn't really want it done while Tommy was in the room "dad. Um.  Can you change me please?" 

((Okay my bad)

"Thanks dad for changing me.  I feel much better now. What's the plan for the rest of the day?" I ask. I don't even feel embarrassed that Tommy was in the same room while I was getting changed.

• 2 weeks later...

His dad smiled, patting him on the head. “Well, I was thinking we could go out for ice cream later or something, if you’re  really good today and help me take of Tommy like you’ve been doing.” 

Looks at you "of course I'll help you. It's a pleasure helping out with looking after Tommy. He's such a cutie. He even used the potty like a big boy so I think he's starting to grow out of his diapers" 

His dad smiled at him. “Thank you, sport. You’ve been a huge help with Tommy, and I know he really likes you.” He affectionately ruffled his hair, and then looked at Tommy with a look of happy surprise when little Danny told him he actually went potty.

“You did? What a big boy you are! Good job, Tommy.” He cooed, giving the toddler a sloppy peck on the cheek. Tommy giggled, glad that he was being praised. 

I blush as you praise me "He's my cousin and he's adorable. I'll always help out with him if I can. You can count on that for sure"

I smile as Tommy announces he pooped on the potty "I thought it would be better as he would feel better too. Not having that stinky mess on his botty for so long. I think he prefers diapers though.   Right Tommy??"