LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Summer Camp

KittyMizu123

This is a roleplay about a student (or two) who get sent to a summer school for bad kids in order to be "changed". However the summer school takes that way to literally, the summer school has a group of students who are all placed into diapers, mittens and snapping onesies displaying all of the bad things they have done, and on the back there's tally marks, marking how many times they have used a diaper. 

We need someone to play the person who works as the daycare teacher

If someone would like to play another student then I will voice the daycare teacher

okay

I was sitting in a car with another person, squirming around anxiously. I wondered what the summer camp would be like. The flyer that my mom showed me for the camp was full of students in classrooms as well as students reading books in their rooms. I thought it was going to be a normal summer camp that taught classes on how to reform or in the camp's words change the students.

I looked at the other person sitting across from me and tried to make conversation

"Hi, I'm Kitty" 

The other person sitting across from her smiled. He was a feminine-looking boy, with big eyes and soft skin. When he spoke, it was with a child-like lisp, though one could still understand what he was saying,

"H-hi, I'm Marx. Are you..excited for camp?"

All his dad and mom had told him was that the camp was an "educational experience" or something; he guessed it was some kind of summer camp. He hadn't really done anything too major back home(at least, that was how he saw it), and he figured he was getting off easy by going here instead of juvie. The judge was fooled by his child-like face and lisp, and wound up allowing him to go here for summer instead. 

"Eh, I'm kind of anxious about it"

Suddenly the car stopped and the door opened

"HELLO MY CHILDREN" a tall woman with black hair tied in a bun said.

"Welcome to 'Camp Little' I'm Anne Marie" The woman helped both of us out of the car and led us past a giant gate that closed and locked behind us once we entered. I felt sweat go down my forehead as I heard the "clang" noise of the gate

Marx was about to reply, but a woman yelled and interrupted them when they got there. He climbed out of the car, muttering, "I'm not a fuckin' kid." under his breath before allowing her to help him out. Pouting, he didn't even bother when he heard the gate close; juvie had been worse.

He could handle whatever weird shit they did to him here; he didn't care. Folding his arms, he sighed and glanced back at the girl he'd rode up with, "Why don't we stick together, Kitty? I..think it might be easy to get lost in here. It's big." It wasn't like the freakishly-tall lady could do anything, right? He said and did what he wanted.

"Okay" I nodded

"Looks like we have one more room left here and good news! There's two beds so you will be in the same room together!" Anne-Marie said. She opened a big door and suddenly 3 girls stood in the front of the room all wearing diapers and pink onesies that had the names of crimes listed on them assault, littering, stealing, etc.

"Hello, we will lead you to your room" one of the girls said. I stared at the girl's diaper and she blushed. I wondered if I would be wearing an outfit like that. The girl opened a door with the word "Rooms" written on it.

In the lobby there was 4 doors and a desk, and they all had different words written on them "Classes & Playground" "Nursery" "Rooms" and "Punishments"

Marx stared at the onesies and diapers the girls wore in confusion. "What the fuck?" He muttered, loud enough for Anne-Marie to hear. When the door was opened, he glanced at it and then took a step back before going inside, shoving his hands deep into his pockets. He hoped this psycho didn't expect him to wear something like that. 

The boy looked over at Kitty, motioning for her to follow behind him as he walked, biting his tongue to keep from cussing again. It seemed like there was only one room left, but did they really have to dress up like giant babies, diapers and all? That'd be humiliating. He just hoped there were other boys around here, too, or he'd go nuts, being the only boy dressed like that.

"BAD BOY!" Anne-Marie shouted she smacked his butt.

I followed behind Marx and bit my lip wondering what whether or not we would wear one of those outfits. Finally after about 5 minutes of hallway walking we reached a room with the number 345 written on the top. The girl opened the door and it had two cribs in it, two high chairs and the walls were decorated like a forest filled with numerous animals that were all wearing diapers. There was also 2 changing tables and 2 dressers. There was a pink onesie exactly like the one that the other girl was wearing sitting on one bed and a blue onesie exactly like the girls had on only the color was different, and the crimes. 

"What the hell is this?" I was angry

"Watch your tone and language" Anne-Marie replied giving me a hard smack on the butt. I winced with pain from the smack.

"Now both of you! Undress, right here right now" Anne-Marie said.

The girl walked away and Anne-Marie pushed us inside the room and walked in with us and closed the door.

Marx growled when he was smacked on the butt, refusing to look her in the eye. "Whatever, bitch." He muttered, folding his arms and grumbling as they were both led through the hallway. Five minutes of walking throughout the hallway later, and they reached a room with a number written on the top. When the diapered girl opened up the door, and Marx's mouth dropped open in shock. Two giant cribs, two high chair, and wallpaper decorated to look like a forest full of animals all wearing diapers? What the fuck was this place?

"I don't fuckin' want to." He growled when she commanded him to undress, stamping his foot. "I'm not a baby, and I'm not gonna wear a goddamn diaper! I refuse!" With that declaration out of the way, he remained where he was, mouth fixed into a stubborn pout, arms tightly folded.

"okay fine, then i will undress you" Anne-Marie threw Marx onto the ground with a loud thud and began undressing him.

I was in shock, I looked away and undressed, not wanting to be in the same position as Marx.

"u-um Anne-Marie I'm undressed"

"Call me mommy" Anne-Marie said as she undressed Marx

Marx kicked his legs and squirmed when she started undressing him, baring his teeth. He spat in her face, trying to get up. "Let me go, you crazy bitch! Stop stripping me!" Unable to escape her iron-clad grip, he was eventually stripped naked and lay on the ground nude, covering up his privates. "Gimme my clothes back. Now." The now-naked boy commanded, reaching with one hand for the clothes she stripped from him while hiding his private parts with the other.

"NO!" Anne-Marie shouted. She pressed her hand down on his chest and turned around.

"Give me one of those diapers right there" Anne-Marie pointed to a stack of pink and blue diapers

"O-okay" I picked up a diaper and handed it to Anne-Marie. Anne-Marie slid the diaper underneath Marx's butt and put a mountain of baby powder on him and then closed the tapes of the diaper. She lifted him up and then pointed to the blue onesie that had all his crimes listed on it

"I'm giving you the opportunity to put it on yourself, unless you want me to put it on you" Anne-Marie told him. Anne-Marie walked over to me and lifted me on the changing table, she slid a pink diaper with a ton of unicorns and sparkles on it under my butt. She put even more baby powder on me than she did on him and then taped up the diaper snugly then gave me a kiss on the head.

"There you go princess" Anne-Marie said.

I stood up and waddled to the onesie seeing my crimes listen on it I was in shock

"Assault with a deadly weapon" was written on the front in big bold letters. I got very angry

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EXPECT ME TO WEAR THIS" I shouted in anger.

"Because, you need others to know what you have done and why you are here, otherwise they might think you are here willingly" Anne-Marie shouted.

"NO THEY WON'T! NO ONE IN THIS HELL HOLE WOULD WANT TO BE HERE WILLINGLY!" I stomped my foot down like a toddler having a tantrum

"Well unless you want to walk around in only your diaper, I'm afraid that's all you will be wearing" Anne-Marie responded.

"TAKE ME HOME RIGHT NOW OR I WILL CALL THE FUCKING POLICE" I ran up to Anne-Marie and stared her in the eyes. She smacked me across the face.

"Stupid child, we are a government funded program, you can't call the police on us either because you're hands aren't usable" Anne-Marie said.

"What do you me-" I was cut off by Anne-Marie slipping a pair of locking pink mittens on my hands

Marx whined when she held him down, kicking his legs, but soon realized his efforts were futile. Pouting, he allowed the woman to lift up his legs, sliding a big blue diaper covered in dinosaurs and stars underneath his bottom. He squirmed a bit, uncomfortable, yet allowed the larger woman to diaper him; if he tried to run away, he'd just be running around naked. Basically, he only let her diaper him because he had no other option. When she pointed to the onesie, he blushed and muttered, "I-I dunno how to put it on." 

He could only watch in horror as Kitty protested only to be told this was some kind of government-funded program, or some shit. While protests rose in his throat, and he really wanted to say something, he didn't want to wind up in the same boat as her now that the large woman was locking her small hands up into mittens. Like a good boy, he tried putting on the onesie but didn't know how. Confused, he blinked and spoke, not wanting to get up just in case that prompted a punishment, "Can you please put it on me? I don't know how to do it myself..."

His own onesie read "assault with a deadly weapon, drug dealing" and "aggravated assault"; quite the list of crimes. Marx wasn't too embarrassed; he already knew exactly what he did, and he didn't give a fuck if anybody else did either.

"Fine!" Anne-Marie walked over to him and slid the onesie over his head and buttoned the buttons under his diapered crotch.

"Now for you" Anne-Marie picked me up and I squirmed around as she placed me on the crib and slid the onesie over my head and buttoned it uncomfortably around my thickly diapered crotch. Anne-Marie then walked over to the dresser near my crib and grabbed something out of one of the smaller drawers, to my horror I realized it was a collar that said "Naughty Baby" on it with a paddle and a messy diaper on the side of the words. She clipped it around my neck and I squirmed around.

"Since you both used EXCESSIVE profanity I have no choice but to get straight into your punishments! Come with me" Anne-Marie grabbed both of our hands and led us down the hall to the lobby and then into the door labelled "Punishments".

The room had 4 spanking benches, a wall full of different spanking instruments, collars, mittens and leashes. There was also a giant file cabinet in the corner of the room, Anne-Marie opened the file for our room number and left the drawer open. There was also a bouncer sitting in the middle of the room, along with a baby swing tied to the roof, there was a wall with clasps for hands and ankles, and there was also 4 very uncomfortable-looking highchairs along with 4 big machines in front of all of them.

Marx allowed the woman to yank the onesie onto him, a snug fit over his very thickly diapered bottom and crotch. It was uncomfortably buttoned shut around his diapered crotch, and he stared at the babyish outfit, legs forced wide apart by the bulk of the diaper. 

He whimpered when she scolded them both for using “excessive profanity”, grabbing him by his bare hand and dragging him away with Kitty as well. The boy squirmed a little, staring at the supplies everywhere in the room in awe. Diapered like a big baby, he shuddered at the sight of the spanking implements and the high chairs. 

Waddling, Marx unsteadily tried to remove his hand from the woman’s so he could go to the filing cabinet. After all, if he were able to get there and find his file, maybe he could get rid of it and leave this hellhole forever.

"no!" Anne-Marie slapped his hand. Anne-Marie walked us over to the spanking benches and fastened us to them. She grabbed a wooden paddle with holes in it. She spanked me first with a hard SMACK SMACK SMACK, three times, then she went to Marx and went SMACK SMACK SMACK, she went back and fourth between us about 15 times.

She unfastened us from the spanking benches and then brought us over to the uncomfortable highchair and the machines. She sat both of us down in two separate chairs then she went over to the file cabinet and grabbed two mouth sized rings from it and put one in my mouth and one in Marx's mouth. She then pushed two of the machines closer to the high chair and put a tube into the ring and when the tube went into the ring it fastened with a CLINK noise. She then went over to the tube near Marx's chair and did the same thing. She then went over to the two machines and pressed a switch that said ON.

All of a sudden a pinkish-grey mush started coming from the machine and through the tube and into our mouths. I hated the taste of the mush, it tasted salty and also tasted like a very sugary lemon. After awhile I felt bloated and I felt like I was going to wet my diaper and possibly mess it as well. I noticed the color of the mush change to white and it looked more clear, it was milk!

After awhile of force feeding Anne-Marie lets us out of the highchairs and takes us over to a corner that we could not get a good look at from where we were standing before, but now I realize, there is 2 enemas sitting in the corner. I squirm to try to get away but Anne-Marie smacks my padded butt and I comply.

"Now sit down!" Anne-Marie demands

Marx whined and cussed loudly when he was spanked, wishing he could stamp his feet. His padded butt hurting, he pouted and tried to waddle away, only to be grabbed and taken over to the high-chair with the other diapered person alongside him. He whimpered after being locked into a high-chair, gagging when a big ring was forced into his mouth, holding it wide open. The tube of the machine connected to the ring with a loud click, making him shiver in apprehension. 

The woman started to turn on the machine, and he whined through the tube as he was force-fed the putrid mixture. It tasted disgusting, and he couldn't help but gag and squirm, trying to avoid swallowing it to no avail. Eventually, he wound up soaking the diaper and pooping in it as well. He squirmed, whimpering, as milk was forced down his throat after the gross mixture he'd been given. When the force-feeding was all done, and they were marched to a corner with enemas waiting for them. 

Sniffling, Marx sat down, wincing when the mess in his diaper squished against his bottom. He was already crying like a big baby, his diaper full, and he regretted ever opening his mouth before. Maybe they could try getting at that phone, or one of the files later; maybe he could escape, when this humiliating process was over.

Anne-Marie grabbed both enema nozzles and put them into both of us.

I shivered as I felt the cold nozzle turn on and start filling me with soapy water. I winced as I felt the pain of two quarts of water fill my bowels, combining with the mush that was already there. 

Anne-Marie left the nozzles inside of us for about 15 minutes then took them out.

I immediately looked at Marx then filled my diaper with a loud fart, it was almost filled to the brim. She then picked us both up, went to the file cabinet and pulled out two pairs of plastic pants, she undid the buttons on my onesie and slipped the plastic pants underneath squishing the mess to me and then she uncomfortabley buttoned the buttons and smacked my butt with a loud “SQUISH” she didn’t put any plastic pants on Marx however, I guess it was just a punishment for me trying to stand up to Anne-Marie before.

”Now!” She grabbed both of our hands and walked us over to the file cabinet, inside the file cabinet was different kinds of gags, pink pacifier gags, blue pacifier gags, ring gags, ball gags, etc.

”Now pick” Anne-Marie shouted as she smacked both of our messy butts

Marx whimpered and whined while the enema filled him up with soapy water. He winced in pain as his bowels filled with water and all the mush he’d eaten before, squirming uncomfortably. After fifteen minutes, Anne-Marie finally removed the nozzle from their butts and he saw Kitty filling her own diaper. Marx wound up doing the same, filling his already wet and messy diaper with a fart. 

He had no option but to lay there in his huge full diaper like a baby, squirming and kicking his legs. His diaper was uncomfortably full, and his legs were seperated so far by his mess that he could just barely close them. 

When he saw her get spanked and forced into the plastic panties, he winced in sympathy. Marx shivered and grabbed one of the blue pacifier gags when she told him to pick before looking up at Anne-Marie and saying, “Can I wear the plastic panties too, Miss? I don’t want Kitty to feel like she’s the only one who has to.” 

"Are you sure?" Anne-Marie asked

"Well alright" Anne-Marie pulled out a pair of blue plastic pants and slipped them under Marx's onesie. She buckled the pacifier gag behind Marx's head.

I squirmed around a little bit as i could feel the disgusting mess squish against me.

"Do I have to?" I asked

"If you don't then I will" Anne-Marie shouted. I just stood there, not able to decide

"Alright, here  we go" Anne-Marie lifted up a ring gag and a pacifier, she put the ring gag on me and handed Marx the pink pacifier.

"If she get's annoying then just slip the pacifier in the ring and she won't be able to talk" Anne-Marie told Marx.

Anne-Marie walked us down the large corridor in our messy diapers, everyone that was outside of our room looked at us an gasped if they had use of their mouths and hands. I started drooling all over the place from the ring gag now i know why she made me wear this one I thought has drool dripped down my shirt