LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nursery and Board (Private with Ketcher)

Danny

Looks at you and sighs "I guess we will have to monitor your diet then. You won't be able to eat bad food all the time here. I want to you move your bowels regularly but this is a little too much"

I head to his room to let him have privacy and clean-up. Getting the thickest diapers ready for him. 

Once he came back, I dried him off and helped him onto the changing table, not making any comments about the size of his little friend down there, not wanting to tease him. I slide the diapers under his bottom before applying baby powder and taping the two diapers up.

I present him clothes that will fit over the diapers. The trousers have the snaps which make it easier to change diapers. 

"That wasn't so bad was it. At least you got your first poopy diaper out of the way. I would have needed to have done something had you gone longer without soiling yourself"

"There's nothing wrong with a little take out." Henry argued, then nodded his head in understanding. "But I guess I have been having it quite a bit." He looked a little perplexed at the outfit he was given, which was undoubtedly a onesie no matter which way you looked at it. The snaps at the crotch meant there were no pant sleeves, meaning the onesie would simply cover his diapers and do little to hide it. But that's what Henry agreed to and he wasn't going to complain. Not yet, anyway.

He lifted his arms so that Liam could put the onesie on him, tugging it over his head and pulling it down over his body. He laid back on the changing table so that Liam could snap up the crotch. The onesie barely covered his bulky diapers, and they bulged underneath from the sheer thickness. No, that wasn't so bad at all. It was actually quite nice. 

Sliding off the changing table, Henry found that he could hardly walk. He stood with his legs spread apart and moved with a babyish waddle, even moreso than he had with a messy diaper. "So uh- what's the plan for today?"

Looks at you "every now and then it's okay but too much of that junk food and you'll feel awful" 

"I'm sorry about the outfit but it's because we need to make sure we can check you easily and change you. It can be tricky especially in public"

Looks at you again "I'm sure soiling your diapers will come natural to you when you've been doing it for a few days"

"I thought we'd head down to the mall and get a few more things.  Maybe some clothes that you find less embarrassing? Clothes that you can wear over less thicker diapers"

Liam's apology made Henry roll his eyes, but there was no malice behind his expression. "I think anyone with eyes will be able to see I'm a baby." He sighed, looking behind him at his bulging bottom. He looked like an overgrown baby, barely able to walk. 

"I have to go out in public like this?" A tinge of red glowed on his cheeks. Henry had expected to be taken out in diapers, but he hadn't expected to be going out dressed fully like a baby! All he needed was a bonnet and a binky and he'd be set! Then again, it was a bigger city. No one would know him anyway. And Liam had warned him he'd have to be treated like a baby in public. "No, I guess this is fine. I am the baby, after all." 

It was a comforting feeling. A little humiliating, but manageable. His cushy diapers made him feel helpless and protected, and he felt fairly comfortable going outside.

Looks at you "don't worry. I'm sure it won't be as humiliating as you think. The sooner we get your clothes the better you'll feel"

"Now then shall we get going? It has to work both ways Henry. I'm not being harsh. This is just how I do things. As I said, you only have to say the word and you'll be allowed to leave"

Henry was taken aback at Liam's offer for him to leave. "No, no. No, no, no, it's fine!" He said hastily, raising his hands in a placating manner. "There's no trouble. I'm fine with the onesie. In fact, get more! By all means." He gestured toward the door, his diaper crinkling under his onesie as he turned to leave. "Let's get going then." 

Liam can't help but laugh as he looks at you "you want more onesies? I want you to feel comfortable. The onesies are mainly for bedtime"

We head out to the car and I help you into the car seat and straps you in and smiles at you as I get into the drivers seat and, making sure I have the diaper bag as well, we drive to the mall.

"Hey, you want me to be a baby. I'll be a baby." Henry replied agreeably. "I'm just doing things how you want them." He had to take the stairs slowly and one at a time, his diapers too thick to move effectively, and they gave him a very prominent waddle. 

The two men left the house together, Liam with a diaper bag over his shoulder and Henry in booties and a baby blue onesie that barely covered his diapers. He toddled down the driveway, a little wary about drawing attention, and allowed Liam to hoist him into his car seat. "This is pretty cool." He commented as his new daddy strapped him in, buckling him in at the chest and crotch so that he was nice and secure. 

It felt great being in a baby seat. He felt comfortable and safe, and when he looked out the window he didn't care if someone stared back. He even began to suck his thumb.

"You're right. You're using your diapers for their intended purpose.  And you're wearing the clothing like a good boy without complaints"

I hear your comment and smiles "you like your new attire then?" I say as I replace your thumb with a pacifier. 

I jump into the front seat and we drive off to the mall.

The babyish praise made Henry blush, and he let out a dismissive laugh with a shrug of his shoulders. "I'm just doing what I signed up for." He replied humbly. "You're giving me a lot more in return." It was true. Liam was giving him free room and board, covering all expenses except for what he did in his own free time, in addition to fawning over him like an infant. Henry had always had an interest in diapers, but he had worried that he would be embarassed to be treated like a baby. He didn't imagine he'd enjoy it as much as he was, or at the very least tolerate it. 

Henry looked down at his infantile outfit, and the straps of the baby seat that Liam had securely clipped into place. He eyed his blue booties and the bulge of his diaper under his onesie before taking his wet thumb out of his mouth. "It's not so bad, really." He confessed. "I'm a bit worried about what others will think, but there's no one I know here."

Before he could continue, Liam reached back with a blue and orange pacifier, which he pushed gently into Henry's mouth. A little surprised but not at all upset, Henry took it as his cue to settle down and began to suck on it willingly. He sat comfortably in his car seat, suckling away at his new binky and bouncing his legs while they made their way to the mall. 

I just continue driving.  It seems that Henry is adjusting to his new life.

Maybe thing will be easier than I thought.

We arrive at the mall and I help you out of the car and into the stroller.

The adult baby sat contently in his carseat, sucking on his binky and gazing out the window. He felt tingly; both nervous and excited at the same time. Just yesterday he was a normal guy down on his luck, stressed to bits from the responsibilities of adult life. Now he was a helpless baby, carefree and dependent on Liam. Henry smiled behind his pacifier, thoughtlessly releasing his bladder into his diapers as they drove. 

He waited patiently as Liam parked the car and went around to the back. Expecting to be let out of his baby seat immediately, Henry was a little surprised when Liam got something out of the trunk and brought it around to his side of the vehicle. It was a stroller, large enough for an adult but appearing as though it were for a baby. And that baby was Henry.

He squirmed anxiously as Liam unbuckled him from his carseat and hoisted him out of the vehicle. He was then placed in his new stroller, where he sat with spread legs to accommodate the thick, bulky padding of his diapers. He was buckled in tight at the chest and crotch and a tray was secured over his lap. A hood with a little baby mobile was pulled over the top of the stroller and a diaper bag was stored in the undercarriage. With all that done, they were ready to go.

I notice you squirming as I get you into the stroller and smiles and tickles your chin "it's okay little one. I'll be right here. And if people ask I'll just say you are tired. They won't notice the diaper at all. There is nothing to worry about" I quickly check your diaper, nothing you're wet already "hmm. Baby already wet? I'm sure that won't be the last time you use that diaper. I've only just changed you so don't think you'll be getting changed yet. Maybe a few hours... after lunch" 

Henry fussed a little as Liam chided him softly. His reassurance did little to erase the deep blush that had appeared on his cheeks as he looked down at his thickly diapered bottom. Dressed in just a onesie and booties, it would be more than apparent that he was wearing diapers. They bulged at the crotch, barely covered by the snaps of his onesie. Henry resisted the diaper check at first, ready to take out his pacifier and inform Liam himself, but his roommate had already slipped a hand under his onesie to feel his diaper. Henry was in no position to complain about not getting a change. He was double-diapered for a reason.

Liam just pushes the stroller into the mall and heads straight for the baby store. 

He went to the clothes isle and chose some more onesies for Henry, seeing how he liked them. 

He then heads to the diaper isle to get some proper night time diapers, ones that would hold lots of wetting and messing.

He gets more supplies and then goes to pay for them.

Henry sat quietly as he was pushed in the stroller, his legs spread and his hands under the plastic tray, taking in the sights. He'd never felt so infantile, and though his face was red with embarrassment he almost didn't care who saw him. People that they passed looked at him oddly, but at most the diapered man would shift a little and look away. Henry may be an adult but these strangers were grown-ups, and there was a big difference.

Going into the special baby store, Henry felt small and helpless. He suckled loudly on his pacifier, watching as Liam filled their pull-cart with all sorts of supplies: onesies, bibs, a bonnet, a teething ring, wipes, baby powder, and the thickest diapers Henry had seen. "You're really going all out." The baby joked behind his binky, looking up at his caregiver, and couldn't resist giving a little coo.

Looks at you and smiles "Well. I have to show you how serious I am about this. I must admit.... when you made that stinky diaper earlier I was a little shocked. Most of the people I've had stay have trouble soiling themselves. But you went straight in and did it without any problems. But it did leak a little so we need to get you some thicker night time diapers. You do need some more supplies.  I forgot to get more boxes of wipes. I didn't think how many I'd use if you messed"

I can't help but smile as you coo at me "aww. Someone is enjoying his binky isn't he?"

Henry couldn't help but blush as Liam reminded him he'd made a stinky diaper, and in front of the whole store at that. "It's not like you would have let me use the toilet." He said in his defence, then resumed sucking away at his binky. Henry hadn't had a pacifier since he was a toddler, and he was surprised at how soothing it was and how little it made him feel. He suckled loudly on it, watching from his stroller as Liam paid for all the new supplies. 

Smiles at you "Well. You wanted full usage of the diapers. Maybe first time I should have let you use the toilet.  But it was too late. You'd already soiled yourself. Now then what else do we need" I say as I wheel you out of the store. 

"That is not how it went and you know it." Henry argued, taking his binky out of his mouth. "I was able to hold it all night." He'd even been praised for going poop in his diaper like a baby! That was what he was supposed to do. The thickly diapered man pouted and sat back in his stroller, popping his paci back in his mouth and suckling on it grumpily. 

Looks at you and tickles your chin "it's okay baby boy. Baby boy was using his little didees like baby should and baby was being such a good boy there's no need to be a pouty baby now is there. Don't worry. You'll feel better once you've eaten some nice prunes"

Smiles as I see your face "aww mister pouty pants are you? Mister grumpy" 

Henry frowned at Liam's belittling response. Even though he admitted he was right, he did so in a way that took all the victory out of it; being cooed at and fawned over in a mall full of people while he was strapped in a baby stroller and sucking on a pacifier. Henry knew he'd have to get used to this. Babies didn't get to be right. They got to be pushed around in their stroller wherever grown-ups wanted to take them, even if he didn't like where they were going.

• 2 weeks later...

Liam just smiles as he keeps pushing the stroller. Lots of girls were coming over and saying how cute you are. I just say that you're my friend who wanted to wear diapers and be a baby for a while. We get lots of offers for babysitters and I chat to a few and get some numbers for some. "Looks like you're getting popular little one. How's that diaper doing? Hope it's nice and dry. It wasn't long ago that you was changed" 

Henry felt a little self-conscious when a group of ladies approached to inquire about him being a baby. His eyes widened with shock that Liam would throw him under the bus and say that he'd asked to be one. "That's not it!" He put in quickly, taking out his pacifier and trying to turn around to give Liam an assertive glare. "It's a mutual want- I mean, he wanted it and I said okay!" As if it mattered. He was the adult man double-diapered and in a onesie, fastened into a stroller with a pacifier in hand and a grumpy look on his face. 

When the ladies moved on and Liam crouched in front of him to chat, Henry changed the subject. "Are you afraid to tell them the truth or something?" He asked. If Liam were to check his diaper, he'd find that Henry had had an accident, but he was far from needing a change. Being double-diapered kept him dryer longer, but it was far more noticeable. His diapers bulged under his onesie, and they crinkled loudly with every move he made from the confines of his stroller.

• 3 weeks later...