LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nursery and Board (Private with Ketcher)

Danny

Looks at you "they had to move on with their lives. They got married or decided not to carry on with the diapers. And I have to respect them. This house is paid for and I never ask for money from anyone. Sometimes people offer me money for the supplies but I never tend to take it as it's their money. I know you would always offer. As agreed, I want nothing for my rooms"

Henry nodded. Everything made sense. He'd feel bad about not paying rent if he was in a better financial position, but in the absence of that he'd do what Liam wanted. "It sounds like we've got everything sorted then."

Henry's eyes flickered from Liam to his trousers, which hid his diaper well except for the noticeable bulge and the crinkly top that poked out of his waistband. "I don't think so." Henry reported, shifting in his diaper. "I mean, I wet a little but it's not that bad."

I quickly check his diaper and nods to his confirmation that he's wet "yeah. That diaper can take a lot more before I change you. I'm not wasting diapers"

We sit and watch the game together and chat about things and sports and stuff.

He leaned back with a little surprise as Liam slipped his hand down his pants to give him his first diaper check. He felt him press the palm of his hand against the front of his diaper, then stick a finger in the leg cuff before deciding that he wasn't wet enough. Henry figured he'd have to get used to that. Saying he was fine didn't seem to be enough. 

The two chatted amongst themselves, finding common interests and enjoying the game. Henry experimented a little, trying to relax his bladder whenever he felt the urge to go. Every so often he'd shift a little or adjust himself, but his diaper was far from full. "Hey, Liam?" He broke the silence before the game was over. "Can I get a water or something?" Henry moved to get up, wanting to stretch his legs either way.

Looks at you and nods "sure. Of course. And I don't want you feeling uncomfortable if I check you. I will tell you when I do this. I won't surprise you. As you did, you can tell me if you had wet. And I'll probably know if you messed" 

"I'm not uncomfortable." Henry assured him. "Really, I'd just never been checked before." When he'd had his diaper checked, he had felt almost babyish. It was a strange feeling, but not an unpleasant one. 

With a semi-wet diaper now a little more noticeable in the front, Henry went off to the kitchen to get himself some soda. "You want anything?" 

Looks at you and nods "I'll have a soda as well please. Come in. It's the last few minutes and it's a tied game. I'll get you changed when it's finished. Although drinking soda might make you wet more"

"Any drink will do that." Henry hollered back light-heartedly, fishing two cans of soda out of the fridge and waddling back to the sitting room to catch the end of the game. He handed Liam his drink and sat down to have his own, downing it in a few minutes. However, the game went into overtime as the tie continued. A half hour later and it was still going. Henry's wet diaper was no longer warm, but his soda had not gone through him yet to go even more. "Liam?" His eyes still fixed on tech tv screen, the diapered man gave his roommate a nudge. "Definitely going to need a change soon." 

Liam smiles as his friend comes back to him with the drinks. 

They continue to enjoy the game but he knows Henry is distracted by his wet diaper and even more so when he let's him know he will need changing rather soon. "Okay.  Just let me know okay"

The game progressed, and Henry figured he could wait it out. Once it was over, Liam would change his diaper and he wouldn't have to ask again. It was just after ten; the game was winding down, and his diaper wasn't as comfortable as it had been when he was first put into it. Wanting to watch the end, Henry held out only for his team to lose. "Well, that was a bust." He sighed, getting to his feet. "But I lasted."

Looks at you and looks at the tv "let's get you changed. You can get ready for bed. It's been a long day" I say as I turn the tv off "why don't you head upstairs and I'll be up in a minute" 

Henry took a glance at the time. It wasn't too early. On most nights he'd stay up another hour or two, but he was looking forward to testing out his nursery and being put to bed. "Right, I'll meet you up there." He started up the stairs, a noticeable waddle in his step from the diaper, now hardly hidden by his jeans. Pushing open the door to the nursery, he took another look around. It was like a normal baby's room except everything was sized up to fit him. The crib bars secured at the bottom out of reach, the changing table was stocked with babyish diapers and boosters pads, the colourful bouncer hung from the ceiling. It was all his, and he was looking forward to it. 

Liam followed him upstairs and instructed the man to lay on the changing table so he could change his diapers for the first time.

He wanted to change him quickly so it was less embarrassing for Henry. 

" Come on. Let's get you into a nice fresh diaper.  Don't worry. This will be a night diaper so it will hold anything you do during the night" I say as I wait for you to lay down.

• 2 weeks later...

Henry didn't seem too embarassed. In fact, he was quite eager to get out of his wet diaper. "Just let me get out of my jeans." He said as Liam entered the nursery, holding up a hand and insisting that he take off his own trousers. "No, really, this one has a tricky zipper." He figured his diaper wasn't too bad and he just wasn't used to sitting in a wet one, but when he pulled down his pants he was that his his thick diaper had swelled considerably from his accidents. It sagged between his legs, the baby powder scent barely masking the smell of his wet diaper. Henry looked down at it, a very small smile lifting the corners of his mouth before he turned around and climbed onto the changing table.

Laying down on the crinkly yellow padding in just his shirt and diaper, Henry was ready for his first diaper change by his new caregiver. He was a little squirmy, moving his bottom and legs around like a restless baby, especially while he was being wiped.

Liam wanted to make it as quick as possible and less embarrassing for Henry.

He removed the diaper and got his privates clean and his bottom and applies baby powder and gets the fresh diaper onto him and let's him dress himself "there we go. That wasn't so bad" 

• 1 month later...

Henry held still while Liam untaped his wet diaper. Though his cheeks were tinged a shade of red from years of being potty trained, he had to admit he enjoyed be pampered a little. He laid back and closed his eyes while Liam wiped his privates and lifted his legs to get him into a fresh diaper. This one was thicker and just as babyish, meant for nighttime use. "That wasn't bad at all." Henry agreed, sitting up as Liam finished changing him into a new diaper. When he was done, he slipped off the changing table and dressed himself in some pajamas; a simple shirt and flannel trousers.

Liam smiled at Henry as he took the old diaper and tossed it in the pail "ill let you get ready for bed. What I should have done was let you use the bathroom just in case you had to go. I'll do that in future. But if you have to use the bathroom in the night then use the diaper and I'll change you in the morning. I'll come in to check on you at some point but I don't like waking people up unless their diaper is close to diaper rash point. So I'll leave it until the morning. Anyway. Goodnight Henry" 

With that, I leave the room and go to wash my hands.

• 3 weeks later...

"I'm a light sleeper." Henry said with a chuckle, but he didn't some too bothered. "I think I can hold it until morning- number two, I mean. I wouldn't want to sit in that all night." After saying goodnight he glanced around the room at the babyish furnishings, most notably the crib that was set up just for him. The mattress had a childish plastic sheet over it, covered by a baby blue blanket and accented by two comfortable pillows. Hanging over the top of the crib was a mobile with pastel plush animals dangling from it. The crib bars could only be raised and lowered from the outside, leaving Henry with the option to climb over them, sleep with them lowered, or have Liam raise and lower them for him like a baby. Tonight, he opted for the middle ground: swinging his leg over the crib bars and ungracefully slipping into his baby bed. He got the safety and comfort of being closed in at night without feeling too dependent on his new caregiver. It was nice.

Settling himself down for the night, he found he no longer had the freedom to sleep however he liked. His thick overnight diaper prevented him from sleeping on his side, so he was forced to sleep on his stomach. His diaper gave a noticeable bulge from underneath his trousers and it crinkled whenever he tossed and turned. Now that he was wearing his bathroom, he didn't need to get up to use the toilet. Instead, before he dozed off, he emptied his bladder into his diaper and gingerly slipped his thumb in his mouth to soothe himself to sleep.

Liam nods and heads into his room.

Getting himself dressed and teeth brushed, he wonders about what has gone on today. He seems happy about his new lodger and that he seems committed to being a baby.

He gets into bed and starts to fall asleep. Remembering what Henry had said about his diaper usage during the night. He thought about if he would need to check on him to make sure he wasn't too wet or even did mess. But he knew Henry said he would hold off a mess until morning. But Liam had heard that before. And it wasn't always true. 

He falls asleep, wondering what the morning will bring....

Henry had a very restless sleep. He awoke a couple of times in the night and tossed and turned quite a bit, but he figured he just needed some time to get used to his new living arrangement. There was no use waking Liam up just to say he couldn't sleep. Eventually, the diapered man dozed off once again, sleeping on his stomach with his thumb in his mouth and the top of his diaper poking out from the waistband of his trousers. 

He was up at 6:00am, an usual time for him to wake up but he was unable to get back to sleep. There was no clock in the nursery so he couldn't tell what time it was. The blinds were still drawn and the nightlight was on, but the room was brighter than it had been before.

Sitting up, Henry could feel the cold wetness of his diaper pressing against his skin. Since it wasn't full he decided to wet himself further, closing his eyes as he felt his diaper warm and expand. His phone was across the room on the dresser and although he was tempted to climb his crib and fetch it, he figured it would be too much of a hassle now that his diaper was wet.

Liam had been asleep for over 9 hours. It was a non work day so he was able to sleep in. 

Although he wanted Henry to get up at a reasonable time and not just lay in all day.

He woke up around 8:30 and decided to check on Henry before he got ready himself. 

He headed for Henry's room and could smell the familiar pee smell and knew that the diaper would be soaked by now. He would let Henry have a shower before putting him into a fresh diaper. He went in and saw him sitting up looking at his phone "hey little guy. How did you sleep?. I guess it's strange the first time you've slept in a crib for a long time" 

Henry looked up as Liam entered the nursery and turned on the light. He was sitting in his crib, legs spread to accommodate the bulk of his diaper that bulged in the front and poked over the top of his trousers. It felt strange being looked down on like a baby in a crib, but Henry didn't mind all that much. "Hey." He greeted in return, stifling a yawn. "Honestly? Not that well. I've been up for a couple of hours. It'll get some taking used to." 

Liam smiles at you "yeah it sure will. I've been there. I know it's strange being in a crib for the first time since you was a baby but it must feel safe"

See the bulk in your diaper "looks like someone needs a diaper change before they get a very bad rash.  If I knew you'd only just wet then I'd wait until after breakfast but I'm not risking it" 

I look at your phone "did you want to check your phone? You did tell your parents where you was?"