LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Old Enough(private w/ Danny)

marxthebaby

Bill pouted, shaking his head with tears brimming in his eyes. “I don’t wanna! They look gwoss an’ yucky an’ I don’t wanna!” He pouted at his big brother, sniffling, “Can I have my bottle instead? Pwease?” 

Max pat him on the head. “I know you’re all cranky because you just made a very big poopy in your diapie, but you gotta eat so you can be big and strong like me. Don’t you want to be a big, strong boy for your brother?” 

The diapered man nodded, “Yes, I wanna be big an’ stwong wike you.” before carefully opening up his mouth. 

Satisfied, he smiled down at his baby brother, cooing and making airplane noises as he fed him. When the baby was all done his prunes, Max picked him up. “Good baby, eating it all up for your big brother.” He praised, before blowing a raspberry into his tummy and cooing, “Who’s my lil’ munchkin?” Bill giggled loudly, but didn’t struggle, getting out between laughs, “Noo, I’m supew big! Weally big!” Max chuckled, blowing another one, making the baby giggle uproariously and coo, “I-I’m youw widdle munchkin! I am!” Satisfied, he tickled his chin and rocked him in his arms, “Good baby.” 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "You don't have a choice little man, that will be all you get until the morning. Your brother will tell you what to do. So you need to behave yourself"

I smile as he finishes his meal "What a good boy you are. If you hadn't eaten them then your big brother would have had to have done the honours and you would have got a spanking" I say to baby Billy

"I'll let you and baby boy there have some time together" I say as I leave you two alone

Bill pouted stubbornly when the boy left them alone, folding his arms. “Hasn’t this bullshit gone on long enough? Can’t you just make your friend leave?” He demanded of his brother, glaring up at him with an annoyed huff. Max gave him a slap on the rump, and sighed, “Be a good baby, Billy. You’re just a little baby, not big enough to say that type of thing.” The man kicked his legs with a low whine, “I’ve told you an’ your dumb friend, I’m notta baby! Can’t I just go? I wanna be a big boy, I know I can be, and I just had an accident once! Please? I-I don’t want to be a baby.” 

Max stroked his brother’s hair, cooing, “Aww, yes you do. Didn’t you like getting you stinky diapers changed before, baby boy? Didn’t you go poopy and then cry like a big baby just for us to change you? No adult would do that.” He reminded him, patting his exposed tummy and beginning to rock him to and fro. 

Bill soon grew tired of being man-handled and lugged around. He’d already been disgusted by the laxatives that were undoubtedly mixed in with his bottle, by having to lie around in his own shit. Hell, the formula that made him talk like a baby had worn off and still he kept having to act as if it hadn’t.

He hated being demeaned and treated like he was a stupid baby, being cooed at and expected to do everything his little brother and his punk friend asked. It’d gone on long enough; he was sick of having to babble and act like he was just a little baby when he was an adult. He started to unleash a tirade of annoyance, eyebrows furrowing in rage, “I jus’ didn’t wanna get spanked! Besides, I’m tired of this shit now; I tried pretending I liked it before, but babbling like that made me sick. I don’t like being in diapers, it feels gross and I fuckin’ hate it! I’m fed up with you and your friend treating me like a baby when I’m not! I’m not a baby, I’m an adult, and you can’t do this to me anymore!” 

Max didn’t know what to say; he just sighed, scooping him up. “Billy, I’m going to take you to my friend and then I’m gonna make sure he punishes you. You can’t be rude to adults, baby, and you can’t swear like a bad little boy. I wanted you to be a good, obedient little boy, but...” He trailed off, shaking his head as he walked out of the room and over to Danny with Bill in his arms.

”My baby brother keeps telling me he’s an adult. Can we take him somewhere or do something that’ll prove him wrong? I don’t want my baby bro getting himself hurt because he's too big for his britches.” 

Dan hears his friend talking and also hears some of the bad language coming from Billy and thinks about taking him out and changing him where everyone can see. 

"Now about we take him to the park and when he needs changing we can change him tight in front of everyone. I'm sure babies are changed wherever they have to be so this won't be any different. I'll have to triple diaper him after I've given him a spanking with the paddle. Maybe we should give him an enema just to teach him a lesson. And put some mittens on his hands and put the locked pacifier back in. He's no where near ready to go back to being a big boy"

"Good idea; let's take the baby for walkies and make sure his diaper's changed in front of everyone before spanking his little bot-bot. I'm sure he'll be a good boy after you spank him and triple-diaper him all nice and thick." He picked his brother up, patting his diapered rear. "Bad little baby, acting like you're a big boy. Wanna go to the park with your big brother and Danny? Do you wanna make stinkies for us in your diapies?" His brother simply scowled, wriggling around and kicking his legs, "No! I've told you, I'm not a goddamn baby! Go shove the diapers up your ass! I'm an adult, and I wanna wear my old clothes! I don't need diapers and I am ready to be a big boy! I'm not gonna shit myself inna diaper anymore; I refuse! I'm not going anywhere like this!" 

Max popped him in the mouth and nodded in agreement with his friend when he continued. "Triple-diapering him will be extra humiliating, especially because he's such a big-looking baby. You should give him the paddle-spanking in front of everybody after we change his diaper and then triple-diaper him as slowly as possible so everybody can see what a baby he really is." He pat the long-haired, diapered man on the head and cooed, "Are you gonna get a diapie-change at the park? Is my little baby brother gonna get hims diapie changed in front of everyone? Yes hims is, yes he is."

"He won't have a choice. He's far too immature to ever use the toilet again. He needs his big brother and babysitter full time now. I'm not going anywhere. If I do have to leave then you're in charge Max.  And don't even think of being easy on him otherwise you'll get the same treatment"

I whisper to Max "need your diaper changed yet?" I ask so Billy doesn't hear as he's too busy throwing a tantrum. 

"So. It's a triple diapering and a paddle spanking in public. He is hairless down there isnt he? Did we shave him?" I ask Max.

Max shook his head when he was asked if he needed a diaper change. “No, not yet; I’m still dry.” He blushed when Danny told him he’d get the same treatment if he went easy on him. The thought made him shiver. “Okay. I won’t go easy on him anymore, I promise!” He smiled at Danny, trying to assure him that he would. After his friend asked if he had hair down there, he nodded; “Last time we changed his diaper, I saw some hair down there, so I think we forgot. Maybe we can make that part of his punishment and shave off all his big-boy hair down there. I think he still has some chest and leg hair, too, so I could help get rid of that.”

Max smiled, and snapped his fingers, “Oh, I have an idea! If we keep it there for now, it’ll make his paddling and diapering even more humiliating; anyone who sees will know he’s been demoted from an adult to a cute little baby. That’ll make him humiliated enough to submit for sure.” 

Bill was done throwing his tantrum, but he looked just as miserable as ever. Pouting, he folded his arms, stamping his foot. He hated this, and from now on, he wouldn’t be letting them treat him like a baby anymore. He was a fully-grown man, and had proof of it, too; nobody would deny that when he got his old clothes back. 

Dan looks at max and agrees with everything that he says "yes he needs to be hairless down there by his privates. Makes it easier to clean if he has a big mess and babies don't have hair down there anyway"

"I'll go along with your suggestion. Anything to make him realise that I'm serious about this and that it won't go away anytime soon"

Max smiled at him, and picked up the diaper bag, packing it up with everything they needed. “I’ll bring the baby’s pacifier so we can have something to calm him down if he gets cranky, and a wooden paddle for his spankings. I got everything else in here, too.” He mentioned, smiling at his friend. “I made sure to pack the thickest, puffiest diapers I could find for the baby.” 

Bill continued to sulk, folding his arms and scowling deeply. He kicked his little legs and pulled at the diaper around his waist, trying to tear it open. Whining softly, the former adult kicked his legs, “No! I don’t wanna wear a diaper! I’m not a baby! I’m not!”

Dan knew he could trust Max "Good boy. We need to make sure that Billy sees that his actions have consequences and that bad behaviour will be dealt with severely. Now then.  We best get going. You know. I do feel bad about this but he can't just think he'll get away with it because it's not right"

Max nodded, crouching down and grabbing the man under his armpits, hauling him up. “Shhh, baby. Be good for your big brother and Danny; don’t fuss. We’re just gonna take baby for a ride, yes we are! I know you don’t wanna be punished, but baby’s been naughty and naughty babies get punished.” He cooed, bouncing him on his knee, making him whine and kick his little legs. 

Bill whined, squirming and kicking. He reached up towards his brother and his friend as he was bounced up and down. “N-nooo! ‘m an a-dult! Don’t wanna go, wanna staaay!” 

Dan looks at Billy "you are being punished because you are being a naughty boy and naughty boys deserve to be punished. Because if we let you get away with bad behaviour, you wouldn't learn anything from your actions"

Looks at Max "shall we get going?"

"Good idea; let's take the baby for walkies and make sure his diaper's changed in front of everyone before spanking his little bot-bot." He picked his brother up, patting his diapered rear. In response, Bill whined and squirmed around in his grip, kicking his legs. 

Dan nods "come on baby Billy. Let's get you into your car seat and then we can take you to the park where your humiliation will begin for sure"

I make my way to my car and gets into the drivers seat and waits for you to put Billy into the baby seat and then get into the passenger seat.

Max set his squirming brother into the car seat and strapped him in nice and secure. He tickled his tummy, cooing, “Who’s a stinky baby? Is it you? Did Billy-willy make us a big poopy so we can change his diapies in front of everyone?” The man just pouted and scowled at him, trying to avoid giggling. Max rolled his eyes and pat him on the head before sitting in the front with his friend. “He’s so stubborn. I hope he learns his lesson, Danny.” Max muttered, frowning to himself. 

Bill kicked his legs again, struggling against the straps holding him into the baby seat. He whined, tears brimming in his eyes, and spat out his pacifier. Scowling, the long-haired man kicked the seat in front of him, brow furrowed in frustration as he kicked harder. “I’m notta baby! I’m not, I’m not, I’m not! I don’t wanna be a baby!” 

(Don't forget the other role play)

Dan hears this "I didn't even know he had pooped?" I say as I get into the car and starts the engine and drives us to the park. 

I just ignore whining from Billy and looks at Max "the more he whines, the worse it will be" 

Max frowned when Danny mentioned not knowing he’d pooped. “You didn’t know? I think he pooped earlier; I thought that was why you wanted to change him publicly, aside from punishing him, of course.” He smiled a little and gazed out the window, occasionally peeking into the back to make sure his baby brother didn’t try anything stupid. After Danny said the more baby Billy whined, the worse it would be, Max grinned a bit to himself. 

Bill, meanwhile, wouldn’t stop complaining from the backseat about not being a baby. Trapped in a messy diaper, whining and kicking his legs, he refused to shut up, “I-I want my other clothes back! I don’t wanna use diapers, I’m not a baby!” 

I look at Billy in the mirror "the more you whine and complain, the longer you will be like this. Now stop it mister stinky pants. Whining will not get you a diaper change. And that's what you want, isn't it?" 

We finally arrive at the park. I look at Max with a grin on my face "looks like there's a big crowd to see the big poopy diaper baby get cleaned up. And everyone will see what a big baby he is"

Bill shook his head, reluctantly closing his mouth after Danny told him whining wouldn’t get him a diaper change and went so far as to call him “mister stinky pants”. He sat back in the car seat, legs forced apart by the bulk of the messy diaper, eyes full of frustrated tears. Rubbing his face, he bit back another complaint and folded his arms, kicking his legs as he squirmed a little, trying to get comfortable. Sitting in a diaper full of his own shit wasn’t exactly what he called “comfortable”, after all. 

Max smiled when they finally reached the park and stopped the car. “Yeah, it’ll be great. The baby will definitely be a good little boy for us after this.” He went around to the back of the car and opened the door, unstrapping his brother from his car seat. Picking baby Billy up under his arms and giving his diapered rump a pat, he cooed at him, “Does my baby brother need hims diapie changed?” 

Dan opens the back door and get the diaper bag out and gets Billys stroller out. 

I go to Billy "so. You don't think we're serious about making you shit yourself and then sitting in it hmmm? Well that exactly what you've done and now we're going to change you in front of everyone so they can see what a helpless little stinky baby you really deserve to be. Be glad you don't have to change yourself. Because you wouldn't like that at all" I say as I pat his butt and really squish the mess right in to make it even worse for him and even messier for us" 

I look at the park and sees a spot in the shade that would be good for changing him. And it's far away from the swings and slides so it's out of people's way. 

Bill’s eyes filled up with tears when Dan asked if he didn’t think they were serious about making him shit himself and then sit in it, lower lip quivering. The boy even gave his diapered bottom a hard pat, squishing the mess up against his backside and around to the front of the diaper as well. He squirmed weakly, pawing at the offending diaper, trying to get it off him. When Dan mentioned everyone getting to see what a helpless, stinky baby he deserved to be, Bill shook his head and kicked his legs frantically, trying to make it harder for the boy to carry him. “N-notta baby! No wan’ diapie change!” The frantic whining made the small, long-haired man sound even more babyish. 

Dan laughs a little at the way that Billy was talking as they head to the park "you even sound like a baby now. Stinky baby likes his stinky diaper? yes he does.  Yes he does!" I laugh as we arrive and I start to unpack the diaper bag ready for his embarrassing diaper change.

Bill pouted when Dan laughed at him as they headed to the park, squirming in his brother’s grip. “No! Me no like stinky diapie!” He protested, his eyes watering, continuing to wriggle about and kick his little legs. “Jus’ don’t wan’ diapie change.” Bill muttered around his thumb, which he’d taken to sucking on with tears in his eyes. He removed his thumb, squirming in his bottom with a childish pout.

Max smiled as Dan unpacked the diaper bag, helping him set out the changing mat for the little baby. He got out the absolute thickest diapers Bill had ever seen, both pink and ruffled with Hello Kitty stamped all over the front and back. They were poofy, huge, and if both were put on him at once they’d prevent him from walking at all, let alone crawling. Not only that, but Max got out a tiny little matching pair of booties for the baby so he’d look extra cute.

Clearly, baby Billy would be naked with the exception of his diapers and booties, just like any other baby. “Does baby like his stinky diapie? That’s too bad; he made suuuch a big stinky, yes hims did, so now we have to change him.” Max cooed at his brother, picking him up and setting him on the changing mat. He handed the humiliating diapers over to Dan, along with the booties. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...