LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The toilet seat and the teenage baby - private with Danny

robertson

He wondered when this babysitting would take place, and he had to know who was going to do it.  While he was thinking whether it was wise to ask, the news of the extra half hour sunk in.

"Another half hour" he exclaimed, unable to restrain himself "and who will baby sit me?  I hope it isn't Kim.  Do you know, mummy, she threatened me with a spanking in the middle of a class.  I don't know if she was serious, but please don't put me in a situation where I will find out, please mummy"

Then he thought further.  He had said so much, might as well get it all out there

"Exactly how will I be checked?  Where and by whom will I be changed?...and who will spank me?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and gives you a glare "what did I say about big boy talk? and about asking things that are out of your control. I will be in charge of who spanks your butt, who and when people check your nappies, and when you get changed. Do you understand that? Because I am getting very unhappy with your behaviour lately. You are just a helpless little baby, and don't have say in what happens anymore. Yes, another half hour. If you keep asking questions, I will extend it"

Well, there was nothing for it but to sit and be quiet, waiting for the time when "mummy" would change his nappy.  what his mother hadn't said told him all.  He thought now that Kim would be his babysitter in the future.  He hoped she'd been joking about his spanking.

He was so caught up in such miserable thoughts that he didn't even notice that he'd wet his nappy even more.  It was starting to leak.

Smiles at you " that's my baby. See. Good behaviour and you will get your nappy changed quicker. I'm sure Kim will be very nice to you. In fact, I've asked her to come round so she can get some experience with changing you. I'm sure it won't be long before you are sitting in something warm and stinky. Only time will tell"

He busied himself, trying to take his mind off the condition of the nappy.  He didn't want to sit down on it, so either crawled or waddled about the room.  He wondered when Kim would arrive.  He hoped that he wouldn't be left alone with her, and would sure she would delight in changing his nappy, wet and messy or not.  He also thought of the good and bad behind his mother's smile.  on the one hand, perhaps not as angry, on the other, perhaps actually thinking of him as a baby in nappies..

The doorbell rings and Linda goes to answer it and Kim is standing in the doorway. The ladies chat and there is some giggling from Kim which Linda doesn't seem to mind.

Kim comes in and sees you "there's my baby boy. Oooh seems like you are wet. We better get the little baby all cleaned up" she says as she smiles happily and whispers "just wait until everyone at school hears about me changing your wet nappies. Well. I'm sure you'll make me a nice present after you've had some of your mummys milk" she says as she picks you up and carries you up to your bedroom, with your mum following, who says she needs to pop out to meet a friend and she kisses you and says to behave or there will be consequences.

She leaves, with you laying on the changing table about to be changed by Kim.

This was a nightmare!  Getting his nappy changed by Kim!  He lay on his back while she busied herself about the room, her striking ginger/auburn hair catching the light from the sun coming in the window now and then.  Of course it was a relief to get out of the messy nappy, but to be changed by his classmate, and one who promised him public embarrassment into the bargain.

He covered his face with his hands, not wanting to look at her while she changed his babyish nappy (how did she know how to do it so well?)...and what "mummy's milk"?

He decided that Kim might allow him to speak "er, how long mill mum b...I mean, mummy, be?"

Kim gives you a smile as she gets you cleaned up "it's a good job you are just wet eh. Because I'm sure you'll be even more embarrassed if you made a stinky as well. But I promise I won't say anything to anyone. Just as long as you promise to do everything I say when we are either at school or out and about. Can you do that baby boy? I'm sure I can arrange a play date with my friends little boy. Someone your age as well. Babies need friends" she says as she cleans your privates and gets the fresh nappy on you.

"Now then. Let's get you dressed and make you a nice bottle and we can go to the park". 

"You don't need to worry about mummy.  She has a few things to do and a few items to buy for your baby time for the next year or so" I say as I put a dummy in your mouth so you can't ask any more silly questions.

"You're not taking me out!" he exclaimed "I won't let you!"

He could not allow this to happen!  What would she do if he wet or messed his nappy?...and the bottle?  When would she feed him it and how?  sitting on her lap like a little baby?  What she said sank in.  What would doing "everything I say" actually mean in practice?  pLay date?  My age?  The age I am or the age I am treated?...and now there was this dummy in his  mouth!

He spat it out, then picked it up and hurled it over to the other side of the room with such force it knocked a small ornament over, which fell and smashed on the floor.  "I am not going out.  Period. End of!" he shouted "and that's what I think of that stupid dummy!"

Kim waits for him to finish his little tantrum before starting and she doesn't look happy at all. 

"Oh you are in a lot of trouble, and not only are you in trouble and going to get spanked and punished for that, but we will be going to the football field so all your friends can see what a big baby you are and what a toddler tantrum you just threw"

With that, Kim restrains you as she is a lot stronger than you and she grabs a paddle that you mum has given her permission to use and she starts to spank your butt twenty times "maybe this will teach you not to be naughty. And that ornament, the money will come out of your allowance. You will have some explaining to do when your mum gets home" 

"Don't ever call me a stupid dummy. Do you realise how disrespectful that is. No wonder you are being put into nappies. You aren't mature enough to act like a teenager. Even a toddler is more mature than you" 

"Now then. You can sit in your playpen and think about your disgusting behaviour while I pack your bag"

She puts the dummy back in your mouth "Don't you even think about removing that or you'll be wearing mittens on your hands and get something that you won't like" she says, as she has something in mind to make sure you are humiliated in front of your friends.

He thought he might as well be hung as a sheep for a lamb.  "I am not going to no football field, dressed like this! No, I won't"  He spat the dummy out again and looked defiantly at his babysitter.  "So you can forget packing any bag, I won't be going"

She looks at you "I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Any more rudeness from you and you'll get spanked right in front of your football team mates. And I'm sure you don't want all your mates seeing you and your little friend out do you. You're behaving very immature" I grab the mittens and place them on your hands and places the dummy back in your mouth. "Baby won't need any shorts as it's such a lovely day so now everyone can see your wittle nappy poo. Well it might even be a poopy nappy soon. I'm sure that bottle will work it's magic soon"

He resigned himself to it.  He didn't want her to spank him in front of any body. never mind his team mates!

"OK, OK, you win KIm" he said with a sigh.  He wondered if he could push for a favour  "Kim, I need a number 1 and 2, i wonder if you would let me do them before we go?  I don't really want you changing my nappy in public.  Please, I'll be good as gold if you just let me this once"

He didn't know how long they would be out for, but he thought that there was no way he could hold on for the whole trip, and Kim would be bound to notice.  The thought of her changing his nappies was bad enough, but to be changed in front of people he knew, just like a baby, was terrible!

Kim gives you a look "don't even think about trying to get around me because I'm not silly. Sweet talk doesn't get you anywhere. I'll change you when and where I want and you have no control. And I don't understand what number 1 and number 2 is baby boy. Baby will have to say what baby really needs to do in his toilet" she says with a giggle "baby will not be using the big boy potty and if he does then baby boy will get a spanking on his botty for everyone to see"

"OK, I need a wee wee and a poo poo, and I can't hold it much longer.  I don't think I can even make the football field"

Surely she didn't want to change his disgusting nappies, he thought to himself.  Who would?  On the other hand she seemed to be enjoying herself. treating him like a baby.  Maybe some early maternal instinct?  or she wanted the practice.

"C'mon Miss Kim, please let me go potty"

Kim tickles you and smiles "baby will have to get used to going wee wee and making stinky in his baby panties.  You don't need to use the toilet. Baby is wearing his potty. And auntie Kim has changed plenty of stinky nappies.  And I'm sure yours are more stinky then the little ones I've changed.  So I don't mind how messy you are. It doesn't gross me out at all"

"So I would just get it over and done with. The sooner you use your pamper, the sooner you'll be changed. Any more arguments and you will be spanked right in front of your friends"

Oh well nothing else for it!  He let go and soon, his nappy was wet and messy...and they hadn't even left yet.  He wondered if she would change him here or wait till they were in public.  All those threats about spanking, too!  It would seem that messy nappies didn't faze her but it certainly fazed him, and everyone seeing what he had done in his nappy would reinforce babyhood!

Looks at you "that's right. You kept quiet and do not bother with an answer back because you know what will happen if you did. You're behaving now and soon enough I'll have that stinky nappy removed from you and a nice fresh nappy in its place"

He still could not believe he has just messed his nappy like a baby, and in front of Kim!  When would she change him.   Embarrassing as it might be, better now rather than when hey were in public where anyone could see.  Should he ask to have his nappy changed?  Upside she might do it, downside it might make her even more determined to do it in public, just to get at him.

He decided to keep quiet and see what she will do.  He supposed it depended on when they might leave.

Kim looks at the baby sitting next to her. As much as she wants him to feel the consequences of his actions, she feels sorry for him for having to sit in his own mess. 

"So. You want me to change you huh? Rather here than public eh? Well that's too bad because you will be changed in public. I'm meeting some of my friends and they all want to see the new baby get his nappy changed. So we have agreed to meet up and they will assist me in changing you" I say with a giggle. 

surely he doesn't think I'm going to do that. I'm going to change him in a little while. But I'll make sure he panics because I want him thinking how bad his behaviour is. 

She was too bloody logical for him!  I mean he didn't want her to change him at all, but rather here than in public, so he had to ask her to do what he didn't ever want her to do in the first place!  How could you beat that?....and this was unbelievably uncomfortable, sitting in his own mess.

"When are we going out?" he asked, thinking that he might as well know the exact timetable of his embarrassment.

"We are going out soon" she smiles at you "Is the little baby getting a little upset by his smelly nappy? Auntie Kim will change your stinky butt soon but let's put you in your walker and make sure that stinky stuff really squishes in" she says with a laugh "baby needs punishing"

"Too right he was getting upset at his nappy, he'd like to see what she would be like sitting in such a thing!" he thought (but didn't say).  Again, resigned to operating inside her timetable, he looked out of the window.   He didn't want to actually sit on the mess but standing up with a thick, wet and messy nappy between his legs was so tiring.

Kim knows the nappy needs changing urgently but she decided to just let him sit in it until he can't take it any more. She wants to see if he can hold back his frustration as she knows he will easily argue about this. 

"OK, OK, whatever lesson you want to teach me, I've got it" he suddenly burst out. He spun around, intending to march out of the room, but his foot got caught on the edge of the rug, and he started to fall forward.  Not wanting to hit his head, he sort of spun in mid air, and landed right on his bottom.  It felt awful.  He felt like bursting into tears, but didn't want to give her the satisfaction of acting so juvenile.  He looked up at her, thinking what a nightmare it all was.