LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The toilet seat and the teenage baby - private with Danny

robertson

14 year old Ian lay in bed, one Saturday "Good, no school today" he thought "I can lie in a bit".  He listened, the house was quiet, so his mother wasn't up yet, either.  The only trouble was, he needed the toilet.  He tried to ignore it for a while and turned over.  The feeling just would not let him settle, so reluctantly gave in and got up.  He relieved himself, washed his hands, then, quickly, got back to bed.  Feeling much better, he turned over, and must have fallen asleep.

Next thing he knew, someone was shaking his shoulder.  It was his mother.  She sounded vexed.  "what is it now?", he wondered

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa was very angry with her son.

He was supposed to be a teenager, but he continuously peed on the toilet seat when she had told him to lift the seat up.

Now she had had enough, and decided to do something about it.... nappies.... something that would stop him from urinating on the toilet seat.

She heard him use the bathroom and went into his room and shook him,

"What do you think its about?? You peed on the seat.... AGAIN! I told you what would happen if you did it again, so now you're going to be in nappies full time, using dummies and baby grows"

"look mum, i know you said you were going to give me a "showing up", if I did it once more, but "nappies".  Are you serious?"  Ian was really worried, he knew his mother.  She had brought him up alone (his father had left before he was 2) and he knew how determined she could be, but surely she wasn't serious about this?  I mean, nappies!  He might wee on the toilet seat, but it didn't make him a baby.  Maybe she could be talked round

"please mum, just one more chance.  i will be really careful from now on" he promised

Looks at you and sighs and gives you a glare "oh no. I said last time that was your last chance and I'm not going back on my word. Did you really think you could pee on the seat again and continuously get away with it. Well that was the last time you did. So let's get you into a nice pamper"

Looks around and thinks "and to think you was actually quite difficult to potty train. So maybe nappies are what you need"

Ian gets desperate.  "Not nappies!  I'll tell you when i am going to the toilet and you can check afterwards.  please mum"

A thought pops up in his mind "...er, how will it work anyway?  i mean it's not practical.  it's not as if i'm with you 24/7.  I will be going to school on Monday.  Surely you don't expect me to wear a nappy to school?  I don't know that much about them, other than watching Auntie Betty change Derek and it look a like it would be awkward for the wearer to get on and off himself""

Of course he thinks he is being cleverer than his mum with this line of reasoning and that sheer logic will win him the day

"I said no. And when I say no, I truly mean it. You're already adding more time to your punishment by arguing with me. So don't think I'll be persuaded to change my mind"

Smiles "You will wear full time. School included. I'll be speaking to the nurse and your teachers. And I'll make sure your sports teacher is aware as well because of having the others seeing your nappies. Don't think you'll be able to escape anything"

"You mean my friends and the girls in class will get to know that I gave been put back into nappies!?" he exclaimed "that's terrible"

He wondered how much worse things could get.  I mean would it just be nappies, or more than that?  would his mum change him in public, if he needed it, for example?  He was afraid to ask in case he got an answer he didn't want to hear.  He wondered if he could leap over the bed, elude his mother, and somehow get out the door, he thought he could skulk about outside for a couple of hours, maybe by the time he got back the heat would have died down?....but he was in his pyjamas!...but being seen in them was hardly worse than his mother putting him in a nappy.  He glanced at the door and tensed his body

Looks at you "they might think it's cute.  And they might even want to babysit you and change your nappies and give you feeds".

Sighs "I've always loved you being my little baby boy. When you was younger, I never wanted you to grow up. I used to love coming into your room and see that little baby that I held in my arms when you was born. You were so cute and adorable. Those were the days"

Looks back at you "You are going to be treated just like you was when you was a few months old. That means all you potty needs will be with a nappy that you'll wear full time and I'll change you when I decide. I'll also dress you in baby grows and feed you myself"

"So.. you got anything to say for yourself. Don't even think about running away. I've got your phone. You won't be able to use it because it will be blocked. And I've confiscated your computer and electronic devices. You won't get any of your teenage things back until you prove you can be a big boy. You're grounded for the next 6 months. This is your life from now on"

He saw the way that his mother now had blocked his route to the door.  She always seemed to be step ahead of him....but he absolutely had to have even the tiniest of victories.

"Well, if it got to be nappies, I don't see why I can't tell you when I have to go.  That way it will keep nappy changes to a minimum"  This was bound to work, after all why would his mother want to put herself to all that work?  Then he played back his mother's words in his mind.

"Feed me?" he laughed, "I suppose you will be dressing me and bathing me next, he said somewhat sarcastically.  Then he inwardly cringed.  "I hope that's not a case of "me and my big mouth"" he thought.

Looked at you and smirks "Don't think you are winning this game young man, I am tired of your tricks and your ways to try and get around me. I am serious about this, and yes. You WILL be using your nappies for all purposes. Your bathroom is locked, and only I have the key, and so will your babysitters and friends when they come around to see you. The only time you'll need to go in there is when its my wittle baby boys bathtime. And mommy will be bathing you, and dressing you of course in all your wittle baby boy clothies that you used to wear"

Thinks back "You used to love mommy feeding you, and when you was a toddler, you would still want feeding, even when you was 4. You've never grown out of it. I guess its my fault you can't aim right when making wee wee in the potty, I think that was around the time you was potty training and your dad was helping you to pee standing up. And then he left and you went bad at it. But you don't have to worry anymore. Because you'll be wearing your potty"

"Maybe think before you speak, because you keep giving me ideas. I loved you as my baby, and now I have you back. And if you're worried about school, don't be, you'll be going to school in your nappies, but I might speak to the teacher and see if you can go to nursery as well. Babies don't go to big school"

My god! Nursery.  Being fed, bathed an generally treated like a little baby.  He'd never live this down.  If only he had aimed better! 

Well, route blocked or not, he had to try.  He might not be a strong lad, but he was fast and elusive.  So he leapt over the bed pretended he was going left, then quickly changed direction hoping to wrong foot her and get to the door.

He knew if she caught him, he was done for as she was stronger than him

Sees you attempt to make a run for it but I've locked the door from the inside so you have no chance of escaping and the front door is locked by a key. 

"Don't even think about trying to escape. There's no where to run little boy. Now then. Unless you want a spanking that will make you unable to sit down for a fortnight, I suggest you be a good boy and let mama get a nice fresh pamper on your little baby body. And mommy needs to get rid of all that hair so it's easier to clean you. Babies don't have hair down there"

No matter  what he tried, she seemed to be a step ahead.  He turned from the futilely of trying the locked door.  He looked at his mother with an air of resignation "Fine, have it your way.  You'll soon get tired of all the work"

He though of the embarrassment coming up and inwardly cringed.  He thought of the injustice ("it wasn't that big a crime" he thought)... but above all he thought of his mother (and potentially others!) seeing his private parts, seeing him in a nappy, seeing him being treated like a little baby.

Looks at you and smiles "Oh, don't think that I will get tired of treating you like a helpless little baby. This is your life from now on. Now then, mommy needs to get a shaver and some cream and shave all that nasty hair from your private parts. Does that make you think I am a bit more serious about this?"

"As soon as she goes for the cream and rasor, maybe I can escape" he thought ( he was pretty determined when he put his mind to it)  "She can't watch me all the time"

Then he remembered something.  Didn't his mother mention that his Aunt and cousin (Christine) might be visiting soon?  Surely she wouldn't want to keep up this nonsense if they were here?

I start to shave your hairs down by your privates and makes sure there's plenty of removal cream so you are nice and fresh down there. 

"Mommy will be watching you. You will be watched 24/7. Even when you sleep, I'll make sure you're watched. You will not leave my eyesight"

"This is so embarrassing" he thought, getting shaved by his mother - there!

Again, his mother had been careful and he had no chance to escape

"Em, mum, is it still the case that Auntie Margaret and Christine are coming to visit?  If so will this be kept up in front of them.  I mean Christine is only 12 - younger than me."

Looks at you.

"Why would my plans change just because you're wearing a nappy? Things are going to carry on as normal. Just that you'll be in nappies until further notice"

Oh my god!  A 12 year old girl is going to see all this!  Christine had a bit of a cruel sense of humour.  She was bound to make matters even worse!  He wondered how long "further notice" actually was going to be.  He wondered just how far his mother would take things.

He actually had plans for later.  He had been meeting his friends at the amusement arcade and he had saved some money to play some of the games.  He was scared to ask, but he had to know "Mum, will i still be allowed to go out to meet my friends?  i mean it's all set up and they will think it odd and rude if I didn't turn up"  Again, he thought that he was being clever.  His mother could not abide rudeness, especially from her son.  Surely he would get away from her for this.  She was friends, after all, with some of his friends mothers

Looks at you "Yes your auntie and cousin will be seeing you in your nappies. Your cousin may even learn to change you for when me and your auntie are not here, and she may babysit you"

I shake my head "I said you was grounded and I am not going back on my word. You can phone your friends and say you can't make it tonight. I will be speaking to their mothers, and explain everything, and they will punish their sons if there is any teasing that they have started"

I do have a think about this though "I will have a think though, about your behaviour and I might allow you to go if your behaviour improves significantly"

"I have know the girls for a long time, and we were all in hospital near enough together when you boys were born. Especially you and Danny, you two were even potty trained together"

(Danny is the son of Lisa's best friend, and Danny is your best friend)

Ian was so disappointed at this news.  Not only was he stuck as a baby, but now he wasn't allowed to go out with his friends.  He had been so looking forward.  However, his mother had offered hope for the future and he resolved to co operate, at least for a while.  That way his mother would eventually relent and he would get out of all this baby nonsense.

He looked up "OK, mum, you win ("for now" he thought to himself).  What next?  I mean you've shaved me, and you are putting me back in to nappies"  by doing this he was resigned to all the embarrassment to come.  He wouldn't like it but had fastened on the fact that it might be temporary, and he could get back to normal life.

Looks at you "I never said no. I said I will think about it. If your behaviour improves. You need to prove to me that you an act like a big boy. But you will remain in nappies. Your friends will know and I'm sure they'll understand. They'll be talked to and will be punished if they tease you"

"I win. And don't think that you'll ever get one over on me. Because you won't. And if you try, it'll backfire"

"OMG, it seems sometimes that she knows what I think before I even do!" he thought.  He looked again at his mother, all those times he thought he had her around his little finger,  It looks now that she just let him win those times and was building up to this.  It looked like, in some ways of looking at it, it was payback time, and there was more involved in his mother's thought than just a simple matter of a few wet toilet seats.

Anyway, whatever way you look at it, he was stuck with doing as his mother said.

Smiled at him "NOW then. Sit there in your playpen while mommy gets you a baba with some nice formula" I say with a laugh as I leave the room "and enjoy the baby programs'

He sat there "baba?" he thought "Baby programmes?".  He tried to look at them (there was nothing else to do), but, to be honest, they bored him.  The one subject at school that really interested him was history and you don't get much of that on baby channels.  He looked around the play pen, but there was nothing really there.  So he looked around the room.  nothing much of interest.  Then a feeling came over him.  He tried to ignore it, but it grew stronger and stronger.  There was nothing for it

"Mum, I need a pis" he shouted "please come quickly!"