LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The toilet seat and the teenage baby - private with Danny

robertson

I am upstairs so I don't hear you and I just carry on with my jobs.  Although I heard a rude word so I would have just ignored you anyway.

I come down with a bag and gets things out. Some building blocks. Cars. And some of your baby toys you used to play with as a toddler. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of the toilet issues, you are, of course, too late.  He has wet his nappy as he couldn't hold it anymore "mum, i wet my nappy.  I'm sorry, i shouted but you didn't respond and I couldn't wait any longer"  The way he put it, it was almost an accusation. 

Then he saw what his mother had "Mum, I hope you don't think I will have anything to do with that stuff, I haven't played with that stuff for years, and to be honest, I don't think it would entertain me now.  It's one thing to be forced into nappies, but that stuff will just bore me.  I am too old for it now"

Spanks your butt.

"Naughty boy, you shouldn't call me mum, that's what big boys say. You call me mummy or mama. And I said to cut out the big boy talk, and start talking like a baby/toddler. If you don't want to be spanked and punished again, then I suggest you start cooperating because this is your life from now on, and you need to start listening to me and what I say"

I put a pacifier in your mouth "Do NOT think about removing that dummy, because you will be in trouble if you do. If you don't want your friends to see you in your nappy right now, then I suggest you listen and be good"

Owwww! OK, OK...er mummy.  MMMPH "Well I can't say much now anyway with this thing in my mouth" he thinks.  He sinks to the floor, but immediately stands up again, the wet nappy is so uncomfortable I wonder how she would arrange to see me in my nappy?" he thinks "better not ask".  I'll have  go at this little boys talk, maybe it will get me out of this nappy

"bmummummby, I bent pwobby bin by nappie" God  it was difficult to speak with a dummy in!  "Should I take it out to speak?!  She might smack me again"  Hopefully she has understood.

"You've realised finally that I'm serious about this and that I won't take any bad behaviour from you any more. You may have been caught peeing on the seat but you have also been bad in terms of your behaviour. And you will be in nappies for a very long time"

He will take the risk.  He took the dummy out "mummy i went wee wee in my nappy".  Was that babyish enough? "I twied to tell you, but woo didn't heaw me"

Surely changing a wet nappy would be worse for his "mummy" than simply cleaning a toilet seat...and what did she mean about his behaviour.  Surely - "mummy, I been a good boy, haven't me?  just a wittle wee wee on the twoilet?"

"Good baby, that's what the pampies are for cutie baby, now leave your dummy in your mouth naughty boy" I say with a glare.

Hears you talking like a big boy "What did mama say about baby talking like a big boy?" I say as I give you five smacks on your padded bottom.

"Oww!" He quickly put the dummy back in his mouth.  "Oh well, at least she knows now, but what is good about it?  She surely doesn't want me to get - what did they call it again? - nappy rash, yes that's it" he thought.  He didn't quite know all the details and how bad it was, but it sounded painful.

He stood in front of his mother and realised that whatever was going to happen, it would be up to her to make the next move.

Sighs "I suppose I better change you soon. Quit your whining though, its getting on my nerves. I will not have whining. Stop acting like such a goody two shoes because it won't work. You had your chance to stop peeing on the toilet seat, and you just carried on. So you are paying the price for it. Babies wear their toilet. Big boys don't pee on the toilet seat"

Takes you to the changing table and changes your wet nappy, without speaking, and puts a dummy back in your mouth and slaps your hand ""Do not remove that dummy" I say sternly. "Don't even think about telling me what to do, I am the parent, you're the child. Start getting used to your life for the next 5 years. Because that's how long this punishment will last. For all your whining and telling me what to do, I increased it from 1 month to  5 years. Who's laughing now little boy?"

5 years!  He would be 19 before all this was over.  On top of all that getting his nappy changed by his mother at his age was surely one of the most embarrassing things to have happened to him, and he thought there would be plenty of scope in that time to get even more embarrassing things done to him.  He wished suddenly that he could turn the clock back, and lift the seat.  That's all it would have taken

Instead, he had to get "used" to all this baby treatment.  What would happen when others started to find out?  Did his mother not say that she wouldn't hide it, or something like that?  He broke out in a cold sweat at the very thought.  Anyway, first things first.  He started to swing his legs off the changing table.

Looks at you "You do need to get used to all of this. You will be starting college when I have finished your punishment, maybe 5 years as a baby will teach you that I am not taking anything bad from you anymore. You do need to change your attitude"

Smiles "I used to change your nappies when you needed it Sometimes it was in places that I changed you was in an emergency, but when you was baby, you wasn't worried about where you was changed. Maybe you won't be as worried now. But its my choice. I am sure you'll get used to it. Things surely will get interesting"

Change me in public!  At my age?  He certainly was worried at the thought.  He pictured himself in a ladies toilet, lying down on a changing table, while his mum changed his nappy in front of all in the toilet, and blushed just thinking about it.  What if he got spanked in public as well?

This was going from bad to worse.  What about feeding, washing, dressing etc?  Would the baby punishment extend to all that?  Again he didn't want to ask just in case he got an answer he didn't like.  He sighed, and turned away, trying to hid his embarrassment from his mother.  He started to head for the door of the room, to hide his shame in private.

Your mommy nods and smiles "that's correct. Babies don't care where they are changed. And you are no exception.  You have no rights over your privacy anymore. If you get a little excited down there then mommy would have to think about what to do. But babies don't get excited down there so there's thing I can do to stop that from happening. Most changing tables are in ladies bathrooms or in the family restroom. And I'll leave the door unlocked so other families can use the bathroom too. Oh yes. This will teach you a lesson. Never pee on the toilet seat. You had your chance to stop. But you didn't think I would punish you. Oh you was so wrong"

"Not just the nappies though. Babies do nothing for themselves. I'll also be choosing your outfits, feeding you by my breast and by my choice of baby food. Baby will have a bath every night be off bed. And mommy will clean you and give you play time. Things will be very interesting from now on and mommy can't wait to get started"

This got worse and worse!  Would she breastfeed him in public?  He would die of embarrassment!  Maybe she was kidding....I mean he didn't know much about it but surely a woman would stop producing milk when there was no "demand"?  He couldn't think of anything less "exciting" than getting his nappy changed in a women's toilet, where he would be seen

Then baby food.  He had seen all the jars and what was inside didn't exactly look appetising.  Then what kind of outfits would he be dressed in?  like a baby?  At his age!

It actually started to sound like mummy was enjoying herself and would delight in treating him like a baby again.

Looks at you "You don't need to worry about anything from now on. I am serious about everything. You have been leading up to this, with everything you have done. So don't expect me to go soft on you with your punishments. Public feeds, public nappy checks, even public nappy changes. Even if its in a ladies bathroom, you won't need to be embarrassed, as babies are changed anywhere that is suitable . I have been producing milk so I can breastfeed you.

"This will be your food from now on, so you need to get used to it. You're my baby boy until you prove you can act maturely"

She calls that not worrying?  Lying on his back, getting his nappy changed in public, while others looked on?  He started to try to walk to the window, but the nappy made it difficult, and he was forced to crawl.  He got over to the window, and pulled himself up to look out.  Then it dawned on him.  Crawling over here like that, then pulling himself up like that was what he saw little babies and toddlers do!

He glanced at his mother and wondered if she had noticed, and if she had, what she had made of it.

Sees your reaction and laughs

"Don't worry, you'll be just like the other babies, with getting their little nappies too. Besides, you're a baby and they have no shame in their bodies or being changed. They are changed where their mommy's seem is a good place. They have no say"

I see you crawling "Aww, baby boy trying to walk to mommy? Baby want a cuddle?"

He certainly did not want cuddled like a little baby.  so he refused to answer.  He did wonder, what next?  When would she be taking him out?  How?  He sat down on the floor and scowled, his mind racing at ten to the dozen

(sorry to take so long but my internet went down for 48 hours)

(Its fine. I have been really busy)

Looks at you and smiles but goes into the kitchen to make you a bottle before your nap. And I think that you'll probably need a fresh nappy soon.

He wondered why she had gone to the kitchen.  He felt a bit hot and sweaty in the nappy, plus......

"Mum, I need a pi......., I mean mummy, i need a wee wee.  I really need a wee wee"

He knew very little about the absorbent qualities of nappies, so he had no idea if it would hold out.  Surley she didn't want his wee to end up on the floor or the furniture?  Maybe she hadn't heard

"MUMMY, I NEED A WEE WEE"

I hear you and I don't reply

He needs to use his nappies sooner rather than later. He needs to get used to this because it won't change no matter how bad he needs to use his nappy.

I come out of the kitchen and gives you a glare "What did I say about whining? Your pee goes into your nappies, so get used to it"

Having no choice, he had to let go.  It was a blessed relief, but it also now meant the discomfort of a wet nappy!  The only thing to say was that the nappy seemed to contain it all.  Oh well, he supposed she would have to change him now.  I t would be a relief to get out of it, but, on the other hand, he'd have to undergo the embarrassment of having his nappy changed at his age!

Looks at you wetting yourself and I chuckle to myself.

"Don't think that just because you wet your nappy that I'll be changing you straight away. Babies normally are kept waiting a little while longer before they are changed. Just in case there are any more extra surprises in store"

I smile and goes and calls one of the mums of the girls in your class at school to see if any of them want a babysitting job. 

Although he can only hear one end of the conversation, it is enough for him to get the gist of it.  So mummy was planning to have him babysat by a girl in his class!  The only thing is, he wasn't sure which one, as he didn't know their mother's names.  All of them would be bad as they would have charge of a boy their own age, but some would lord it over him worse than others.

Kate?  Well she would probably be quite strict but maybe more discreet.

Susan? Not as strict. maybe, but a complete blabbermouth.

Chrissie?  He heard that she spanks her charges.  She wouldn't, would she?

Melissa?  Well she went about in a big gang from other classes.  There would be no chance of keeping it a secret with her.

Someone else?  Kim?  My goodness!  He had once been acting the goat with another boy, in class, although the teacher had not yet appeared.  Next thing he felt a couple of prods in his back.  Turning round, there was Kim, with her striking ginger hair, right behind him.  She put her mouth quite close to his ear "Naughty boys get spanked" she whispered.  He could do nothing but blush and turn away.  I mean she was taller and stronger than him!

"Let's face it" he thought, "they would all be bad, only in different ways.  Imagine getting his nappy changed by one of them!"

(Don't forget the other role play)

Linda rings Kims mum and explains things to her and sees if her daughter can babysit which Kim agrees to and they talk about what needs to be done. 

I also make a few more phone calls to the school and doctors, making sure that no one teases you or makes jokes about your nappies.

I come back in and sees you "have you been eavesdropping on my conversation? Well. I've phoned the school and made some arrangements that you will be changed twice during your school hours. The teacher will ask one of the girls to check your nappies to detect if you did need a change. If you lie when they ask you, you'll get spanked in front of your classmates"

"And because you eavesdropped, you can stay in that nappy for another half hour"