LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

Hey y'all! So I'm new hear and would love to chat with some people. I'm 21 y/o in Virginia and I'm in the process of trying to make myself incontinent. I have a girlfriend who doesn't know I'm a DL and need some like-minded people in my life to talk to! 

Hello and welcome to daily diapers 

I am going to assume your trying to make your self incontinent because you think your girlfriend won't accept you being DL but I must warn you that if you do it you likely won't be able to undo it and further more your girlfriend will almost certainly know that you did it on purpose you enjoy being in diapers and she will most likely feel extremely insulted that you didn't trust her enough to tell her you like wearing diapers when it isn't that hard I've done it myself and my girlfriend is extremely accepting and supportive so before you make your self incontinent come out to your girlfriend and see where it goes if she truly loves you she will accept you for who you are if she doesn't the relationship will not last and you will have done it all for nothing and will feel like an idiot and if she does accept you and you still want to be incontinent then you can still do it later but your not already past the point of no return if things don't go your way or you find out your girlfriend is fine with you wearing diapers when ever you want but if you later decide you want to take a break from diapers or quit wearing all together you will still have that option 

Remember you will never be able to deceive a female that knows you women are masters of deception and they know every trick in the book they learn from an early age to make themselves look better slimer more fit pretier than they already are and you know what I don't have any problem with it and wouldn't go out with a girl who wasn't a master of deception 

But I'd also never try to trick one I know my limits  

images (1).jpeg

• Like 1

Hello and welcome.  I know what the desire to become incontinent feels like and I personally was not happy until I started wearing diapers permanently.  Generally I would advise you that you are young and have your life in front of you so take baby steps towards unpotty training.  However, I also know that for some of us we are just not complete until we are diaper dependant.  The desire is constant and never ending.  Only you know what that feeling is like for you and the necessary steps you need to take to make yourself happy.

Being dishonest with your girlfriend about your need for diapers is something that I do not recommend.  For most of us we can not stop feeling the desire to be diapered.  We have to be true to ourselves about those desires as well as those significant others around us.  Often times our significant others take a back seat to our diapered desires and sacrifice a lot to be understanding and accepting.  Being honest with one another gives you both an opportunity to decide if diapers in your relationship is something that is acceptable.  If your significant other cannot understand or accept your diapered desires you will find yourself in a very lonely and miserable place.  This is not fair to either one of you.  I wish you the best of luck.  I as well of many others have written many things on this message board regarding the trials and tribulations of unpotty training.  You may find some useful tidbits in some of these posts.

Welcome to DD. Consider how expensive wearing diapers 24/7 will be and what a pain in the neck it can be. Imagine going on vacation and having to pack a weeks worth of diapers, being stuck in and airport because of a canceled flight. Imagine having to change a messy diaper somewhere other than home. Just give it a lot of thought before you commit. 

• Like 2