LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

Spencer looked horrified as Tommy started to cry, raising his hands in a placating manner but quickly becoming frustrated. "Hey, quit it! What the hell did I do? Tommy! You're going to get me in trouble!" He turned to Mya as she and Sam came into the play room and pointed accusingly at the other baby. "I told him he could play!' He shrieked. "I didn't do anything!"

He thrashed in Mya's arms as she picked him up, scared that he was going to get a spanking. "No, you don't understand! He was going to ruin my project! Tattletale!!' He shouted over Mya's shoulder at Tommy as they entered the nursery. 

He glared at his mommy crankily as she cradled him on the rocking chair and put his pacifier in his mouth. He promptly spat it out, and it hung from its clip that was attached to his onesie. "I don't want to play with Tommy." He answered crossly. "He's trying to get me in trouble."

Mya just wanted spencer to calm down. “ okay baby calm down  for mommy then tell me what’s wrong. You don’t have to go play with Tommy okay. “ mya said softly as she tried rocking spencer. She just needed him to calm down. she didn’t force the pacifier back in but tried rocking him. 

“ I just think you getting sleepy it’s almost nap time that’s why so crank. Or is baby diaper wet “ mya asked softly. She knew having a play date for spencer could end up like this but she knew how to fix it in the end. 

"I am calm!" Spencer snapped, but his angered expression softened almost immediately as he regretted raising his voice. He too then began to cry, partly out of frustration and partly out of embarrassment. "I have to go po-ottyyy." He admitted through tears, having been holding it in since he got up. "You made me wear a diaper in front of Tommy! I want to be big!" 

Mya knew something was wrong but spencer  couldn’t raise his voice. “ spencer I think you need a timeout “ mya said. But when spencer cried about using his diaper she sighed. “ baby that’s fine tommy uses his diaper he probably already used it. Now you have to go sweetie “ mya said. Mya put her hand on spencer bladder and made circles around it wanting him to go. 

“ baby you can’t be big your my baby boy and will be my baby for awhile you better get use to it “ mya said. 

"I don't! I don't, I don't!" Spencer insisted. "I need to go potty! Mommy, please let me go!" He fought and squirmed as Mya put pressure on his bladder. "No! No, please let me up! I need to go! I-I neeee..." He trailed off, tears streaming down his face as his body relaxed and he began to wet himself. He felt the warmth spread across his diaper, filling it to its capacity and he reducing him to a sobbing little boy. "Mommy...!" He cried, his ears burning with shame as he crumbled in her arms. 

Mya sighed she hated seeing her baby like this but she had to get him to use his diaper. Once he said mommy she knew that the baby  had wet his diaper. Instead of changing him why he was crying she placed the pacifier in his mouth and rocked him. 

“ mommy will change when you are done crying. You were such a good boy for using your diapee “ she cooed softly. 

Spencer's wailing was silenced by his binky, which only furthered his embarrassment. He suckled on it tearfully, shifting in his warm wet diaper and and sobbing through his pacifier. He was dependent on his mommy for a diaper change, and he had to do what she wanted to get one. He nursed on his binky while she rocked him, gradually calming down and relinquishing his need to prove he was an adult. He couldn't do much of that in his state. 

Once spencer calmed down mya stood up and brought him to the changing table. She strapped him on the changing table. Then fr all hanging supplies and changed him cooing at him. “ it’s okay baby I promise you just went peepee” Mya said as powdered spencer then added a new diaper. “ how about we Have a bottle then take a nap “ mya said carrying spencer over to the bottle warm then she went to the rocking chair and teased the bottle over his lips. 

Spencer was grateful for the diaper change, laying down willingly sucking on his binky while Mya unsnapped his onesie and took off his soiled diaper. He was entirely compliant, lifting up for a fresh diaper and not fussing when she sprinkled him in powder and taped it snugly around his waist. With his onesie fastened back on, Spencer sat up and reached out for Mya. He was eager for his bottle, opening his mouth as she took out his pacifier and latching on immediately to nurse his stress away. 

Mya sat back and fed her baby his bottle hoping it would put him to sleep. She felt bad for leaving Sam and tommy but her  band needed her that was her first thing. She watched as spencer sweetly suckled the bottle. His little face only focused on that one task. She loved him and wanting what was best. She knew that this was what he needed not working for a company that would probably fail soon. She continues to rock slowly and hold spencer bottle. 

The diapered man nursed noisily until he fell into his rhythm, cuddled up on his mommy's lap while she rocked him and held his bottle. He could feel his tension melting away as he drank his milk, his tummy warm and his body relaxed. He no longer felt angry at Tommy for telling on him, or at Mya for making him wet his diaper. All he wanted in that moment was his baba. 

He had almost dozed off while feeding, but when the nipple left his mouth he opened his eyes. "What about Tommy?" He asked, gazing up at Mya.

Mya thought  Spencer’s  was falling asleep but she was wrong when the bottle was done he opened his eyes. “ tommy went home he was cranky and needed a nap. That’s what you need is a nap. Where do want it in your swing or crib “ mya asked standing up. She waited for Spencer’s to make his decision. 

I wonder if I'll ever see him again. Spencer hesitated as Mya stood up, not wanting to take a nap but being too tired to complain. He knew he needed one. "Crib..." He sighed, taking his binky and putting it in his mouth. 

Mya brought spencer over to the crib. She laid him down then tucked him in and pulled the bar and placed his binky in his mouth. “ have a nice nap baby “ mya said she turned the baby monitor on then left the room. She decided to get some work done. Mya needed to go to the office later and spender would have to come. She just hoped he would behave. 

While spencer was napping the amazon order she had came she decided to only give spencer his toys when he behaved. 

Spencer suckled on his binky and allowed Mya to put him down for a nap. He was slowly getting used to his routine and was being accustomed to it. Without his nap he would be cranky. He fell asleep in his crib, curled up under the covers with his pacifier in, quiet and peaceful. He slept for a little over an hour, getting up on his own and standing in his crib with his hands on the bars. "Mommy?" He called out, knowing the baby monitor would pick up his voice. "Mommy?"

Mya heard spencer call for her she had just finished making him a sandwich. She went upstairs and smiled. “ how was my baby boy nap “ mya cooed taking him out the crib. “ I bet your hungry “ mya said carrying him downstairs. She sat him down in his high chair and tied a bib around her neck. 

“ look you can eat this all by yourself with out getting messy “ mya said placing the cut up sand which on the tray. 

"It was okay." Spencer answered bashfully, lifting his arms as Mya lowered the bars of his crib to let him out. She had read his mind. After his tantrum with Tommy he had to have his nap before lunch and now his stomach was growling. "I'm starving." He said, which was proved by his lack of complaint about being buckled into his highchair and having to wear a bib.

There was only one problem. "Is that bologna?" He asked as he eyed his sandwich, lifting a little square of bread and poking at the meat in it. Sure enough, it was. Spencer wasn't a picky eater, and he adored Mya's cooking, but bologna was something he just wouldn't touch. "Mommy," He started carefully. "I don't like bologna." 

May was happy spencer didn’t complain about getting buckled in the high chair.  She looked up at slender when she said her name. “ okay baby I will make you a turkey and cheese sandwich “ mya said taking the sandwich she put it back in the fridge and made a turkey sandwich. She sat the sand which down and his sippy cup down. 

“Your new toys came in but I’m not giving them to you until you are good boy “ nya said sitting down eating her sandwich. 

Spencer was relieved that he didn't have to eat the sandwich. "Thank you...mommy." He felt he owed her that much. He gave Mya a shy smile and waited quietly in his highchair for his food, drumming his fingers on the tray and swinging his legs a little. He was glad to dig into his new and improved lunch, which wasn't near as messy as his last few meals. 

He had been drinking from his sippy cup when Mya told him his toys had arrived. "Oh, that's- what?" He set down his sippy cup and stopped eating. "But that's all I have! Is it because of Tommy? I told him he could play!"

“ your welcome baby “ mya said.

she wasn’t going to budge on this one. She didn’t know what happen in the play but what she saw was spencer throwing a tantrum. “ sorry baby but for now you have to be a good boy like when we go out after lunch if you behave you can open your new train set “ Mya said as she finished eating. 

The toddler froze, his eyes getting that same wild look they had when he was first told he was going on a play date. "Go where?" He asked, his mouth half open as he suddenly felt self-conscious of his role, shrinking into his highchair as though the world were watching him. 

Mya debates on telling him exactly where but decided to lie alittle not wanting sincerity to be to embarrassed.  “ just for a drive we have been in the house far to long “ mya said hoping Spencer’s would buy it. 

"We don't need go do that, do we?" Spencer took a hesitant bite of his sandwich. "If you need to go somewhere, I can just sit in my crib! Or-or work on the superhighway in the playroom." He tried to remember whether Mya's vehicle had tinted windows. He didn't want anyone to see him dressed as a baby and calling her mommy. 

“‘Sorry baby your going and it’s not up for discussion I can’t leave my baby here by himself “ mya said. She went over to him and got him out the high chair. “ if you have to potty go in your diaper now I won’t be able to change you in the car “ mya said 

"You can bring the baby monitor with you!" Spencer suggested as Mya unbuckled him from the highchair. He climbed down and reached behind him to take off his bib. "I want to go potty in the toilet." He said, knowing he'd have to go after having a bottle before nap and a full sippy cup. He'd have to try to go here. There's no way Spencer could have a messy diaper out in public!