LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

Twenty year-old Spencer hadn't been working at Carmen-Weller Printing Industries for more than a few months. He had been hired on to fill a need for customer service, but with the decline of customers it didn't seem like he'd have the job much longer. He had heard rumblings about the company going under, unable to compete with digital media, and it was on its last legs. 

Not everyone had given up hope though. Spencer's coworker David had arranged a meeting with an old friend of his, a businesswoman and potential investor that could very well save the company. To Spencer's surprise, David insisted that he come along too. "Customer service is the backbone of what we do!" He had explained with suspicious enthusiasm. "I want someone from every department there so she can see exactly what we're made of. You want to keep your job, don't you?"

How could he say no to that? 

When the day came, Spencer found himself doing a lot more waiting than he anticipated. He sat in the lobby of a high-profile office while David and another coworker spoke to the investor in private. After a while, David poked his head out and waved him in. "This is the kid I've been telling you about." His coworker began, giving no time for introductions as Spencer slipped into the room and gave a polite wave. "Look at him, total baby face.  See that? Hardly a hair on his face, and he's been trying for years, haven't you Spence? And he still sucks his thumb."

"That was one time, and I nicked it on a paper clip!" Spencer interjected in a hushed tone. He shot the older man an incredulous look, his cheeks flushing red involuntarily as he forced himself to regain his composure and turn to the woman they were trying to appeal to. "Mya, is it?" He stretched out his hand, trying to recover from the embrassment he'd just been subject to. "Spencer Simmons, customer service. Thanks for taking the time to consider us." 

• Like 2

Mya was a very succesful business women. But lately she has been very lonely and need something to occupy the spare time she had. One day she was surfing the web when she found out about littles she decided that’s why she wanted a cute little boy. She told her friend David about it thinking he would want to take part but he said no. But he knew someone who would be perfect. Plus if David didn’t find her someone to be her baby then she wouldn’t invest in his company that was doing poorly. 

They set up a meeting for mya to meet her knee little boy. While David was talking to her explaining what the boy had to offer all mya thought about was how cute he would be.  

When mya saw spencer her heart melted he was the cutest little boy ever. The only thing mya didn’t like was how he pretended. To be a big boy when he wasn’t.  “ oh your welcome. Now I just need to know are willing to work over time to impress me “ mya asked Spencer’s before looking at David. 

“ you know what he is perfect I want to set up a meeting for tonight at this restaurant “ mya said to David and spencer.  “ it’s just so we can sign some papers how about around 6. does that work for you spencer ?”

"Of course!" Spencer replied enthusiastucally, oblivious to the plans that had been made behind his back. "You won't be disappointed. Carmen-Weller has a 96% approval rating and the reviews to back it up. I can set you up with a tour of the facility so you can see-"

"You let me handle the sale." David interrupted gently. He caught Mya's eye and gave her an approving nod. "Mya and I already talked it over. We're starting with a three month trial, and if she's satisfied she'll be taking over as sole proprietor."

The young man raised his brows in surprise, casting an impressed look to the business woman. "Well you won't be disappointed." He promised. Spencer was taken aback that he too was invited to dinner. Wasn't that just for David and his boss? The expectant look from his coworker urged him to answer, and he blinked his attention back to Mya and nodded. "Yes, yes that works just fine."

"You'll be working closely with us on this one." David explained, patting the blond graduate on the shoulder as they prepared to leave. "Customer service is all about satisfaction, and Mya is all about customer service. We'll see you at six." 

Mya smiles at the little boy. She. Oudlnt wait to get him all ready and stuff. He seemed so smart. 

“ yes we will be working closely. It might be longer than six months if it works out  “ mya said with a smile. “ I have other meeting to go to but I’ll see you at six “ mya said. 

She didn’t have meeting she just wanted to go shopping for her little boy now that she saw him and new what he looked like. She was going gradually baby him start him off  older she was thinking five then work her way down to a smaller head space. 

David was already waiting at the restaurant when six o'clock rolled around. He had a table saved and was halfway through a glass of wine. A folder sat on the table with several pieces of paper tucked secretively inside. "There's the man of the hour." He greeted when Spencer was shown their way. "Aw, and you got all dressed up in your big boy suit. How'd you manage that?"

"Is that your third or your fifth glass of wine?" Spencer retorted venomously, wanting to halt the teasing without embrassing himself further in front of Mya. His blond hair was neatly combed to the side and he had shaved, not that he had any reason to do so. He sat down beside his coworker and gave him a warning look, which David payed no mind to. "Sorry, my cab was late." Spencer offered Mya a warm apologetic smile and took a glance at the folder.

"Drinks?" David asked,  pointing a finger to each member of the table questioningly. "I know you can't have anything, bud, and anything sugary will keep you up all night." He told Spencer, who responded with a confused gesture of his hand. 

Mya looked over at David he wasn’t doing good and had far to many glasses of wine.  Mya would deal with that later but for now she looked at her baby boy and his cute suit trying to look grown up. 

“ oh honey I will allow you to have any drink you want just nothing with alcohol because you don’t want to end up like David “ mya said with a smile. She then looked at David. 

“ David if you would like I will tell spencer about our arrangement “ mya said to him. 

"It's my first one." David said defensively, meeting her gaze. "Ask the waiter, I swear." Clearing his throat he added, "This isn't about me, it's about the two of you." 

Spencer watched with growing suspicion as his coworker slid the folder toward Mya. He wanted to give them both the benefit of the doubt, but things were looking more and more suspicious. Come on, Spencer, don't be ridiculous. He thought with a slight shake of his head in an effort to clear his mind. It's a company investment, and you're a one man department, of course there's going to be big changes in store.

"Please, go ahead." He said, ordering himself a soda as the waiter passed. He eyed David, who gave no hint to what was to come, but the smug look on his face made him feel like the arrangement would benefit one person over the other. 

Mya looked down at the folder then brought her gaze to Spencer. “ I know what your thinking why did you get pick to represent this company. Well honestly you didn’t. Your boss David signed you over to me you. It seems weird but you will be staying with me for six months or maybe longer.  Don’t worry your little held it’s going to be fine and you don’t have to worry about anything. It’s like you are going on a vacation “ mya said to spencer she hoped he got it and david didn’t ruining anything for her. 

Spencer and David exchanged glances, each holding two very different emotions. Spencer lowered his head and his voice, his eyes scanning the room in disbelief. "Is this a joke?" He asked quietly, looking over his shoulder then back at his table mates. By the looks on their faces, it appeared not. "Is this...like, a sex thing?" Forgetting David's earlier teasing, he appeared slightly intrigued at the notion. Mya was a good looking woman, and Spencer lived alone. No pets, no plants, no roommate. 

David didn't answer the boy's question, knowing that either answer would bring opposition from one of his two companions. "You do this, Spence, and you'll save e company. You'll still get paid while you're away." When Spencer tried to question it he cut him off. "Look." His boss grew more firm and impatient. "You've got a choice: do it, or don't. You don't do it, and there goes your job, how 'bout that? In fact, there goes Carmen-Weller, and there goes business school!"

Spencer straightened up, his shoulders tense his hands fidgety. Would David really throw away his letter of recommendation? By the looks of it, yes. After a moment of stony silence he turned to Mya. "What do I have to do?"

Mya listen to David and Spencer’s she was surprised this had nothing to do with sex at all. 

“ oh Spence’s this is not a sex thing at all. I promise that. “ mya sighed then looked at spencer. “ so all I want you to do is be my baby boy for six months. It seems bad but honestly it’s not. All you have to do is follow a couple rules and act like a little kid. I know this is strange but I promise it’s perfectly fine.” Mya said to him in a very serious voice. 

"Baby?" Spencer echoed, shooting an accusing look at David. "So that's what this is about? What's wrong with you!? I-"

"It's this or your job." David stopped him firmly. "It's not that bad, kid. You have a little vacation, get spoiled rotten, and come back to a thriving job and a pay raise. What, are you too proud?" 

Spencer took in a deep breath, stood up as if to leave, hesitated, then sat down again. "Fine." He muttered in a low voice. "But no diapers." He didn't see the reassuring nod that David made to Mya. It couldn't be that bad. She just wanted a kid. No big deal. "No diapers." He repeated, mirroring the seriousness that Mya had given to him. "Then you have a deal." 

Mya decided she would let her baby think no diapers but they would happen eventually even with a little bit of force if need be. 

“ okay that’s works. Now as a baby you know I would be your mom and make decisions for you and sometimes uncle David. Now baby let’s enjoy some dinner.  And get know to  each other better. “ mya said to spencer. “ I want to know what you like and don’t like favorite colors animals and if you have allergies “ mya said with a smile. 

Spencer shifted uncomfortably in his seat, his eyes constantly glancing around the restaurant to make sure no one was watching. "Well uh-" he elbowed David sharply when he heard him snicker, his face reddening with growing embarrassment. 

"Hey, hands to yourself, mister!" David scolded teasingly. "You don't want to get a spanking."

"I don't like this, that's for one." Spencer declared pointedly, but he didn't deviate from the topic. "Or anything that goes along with it. I like- well, I like history and old artifacts, traveling, fishing, movies, motorcycles and boats. I..have no idea what my favourite colour is. I haven't thought about that since third grade. And animals, I guess I like dogs? No allergies." He finished speaking quickly as the waiter approached with his soda and asked to take their order, as though talking about his likes and dislikes gave away the whole scenario to the rest of the room. He hadn't even looked at the menu. 

Mya shot a look to David. “ David if anything I will give you a spanking. But he’s right Spencer keep you hands to yourself  “ mya said dismissing david now. She wanted to just listen to spencer. She listens to his likes and dislike. 

“ well I guess were going to have to get it you use to this. But for one I can see you keep looking around the restaurant honey no one cares what’s going on. And if your embarrassed about this than what’s going to happen when you go out in public like my little boy.  “ mya said to spencer. 

Mya knee he had no time to look at the menu. “ I’ll have the chicken pasta the little boy next to me will have chicken tenders and fries. Also can he have an apple juice with a lid “ mya said pointing to spencer. She wasn’t trying to embarrass him just get him use to this. 

"In public!?" Spencer had to quiet himself down. "That wasn't in the contract!" He out a tiny, audible whimper as David nodded unapologetically at him, and he ran his hands through his hair. His face turned red as Mya ordered for him, and he refused to meet the waiters eyes, hiding his face behind his soda can until he took David's order and went away. What on earth was he getting himself into?

"No one will hear of this." He mumbled, mostly to David, who vowed to keep things a secret, pointing out it was in the contract that he wouldn't disclose it. All his coworkers would know was that he was working out of town. Trying to get the attention off of him, he went for light conversation. "So what about you, Mya? Aside from business, what do you do?"

“ yes in public baby boy what did you think I was going to keep you in the house for six months “ mya said with a light chuckle. 

Mya then smile as her little boy blushed alittle bit as she ordered for him. “ well beside from business i usually just stay home and garden as I love the outdoors I also love to travel too. So during the six months we will take a couple vacations. Other than that I work and that’s it. Having you as my baby boy will make it better. “ mya said. 

Every time she called him her "baby boy" he recoiled more in his seat, unable to hide his embarrassment. "No, yes, I'd like to stay in the house." He chuckled weakly, swallowing the quiver in his voice and taking another sip of his soda. "I really, really like staying inside. That's my favourite pastime, actually. I even hibernate."

Mya was getting suspicious she knew her baby was lying and he just needed a little push. “ well... baby boy I guess were going to have to break that because I love going outside and doing things. I will not let you stay inside for that long is that understood “ mya said in a strict tone kind of finishing the topic. 

“ now baby boy I think it’s tome we discuss the rules. We can change and add rules as we go but let’s start.  

From now on I’m in charge of you and everything you do. What I say goes no questions ask. 

Next you will start to call me mommy or mama what every feels comfortable 

You will also always be dressed as a baby no matter where we go. And I pick your outfits and you put them on no complaining. 

Now you said you don’t want to go outside in public but as your mommy we will be going out almost everyday until your comfortable. Do I make myself clear. “ mya said in a very strict tone. She didnt want to scare him but she needed to lay down the law now. 

Spencer put his elbows on the table and his face in his hands, looking up on occasion to show that he was listening. He shook his head as she continued on, feeling positively emasculated and tempted to back out. But he had no choice. David's gaze bore into him and Spencer refused to meet it. When Mya asked him a question, he mumbled into his hands "yeah", only to receive a nudge from David and a prompt to repeat himself. "Yes, crystal clear."

The waiter came over with everyone food. She set down spencer food but mya took it and cut up his chicken tenders for him. “ wouldn’t want my baby boy to choke would we. And no more soda it’s getting to close to bed time you can have your apple juice “ mya said as she gave back spencer food.

she started to eat her food the looked over at David. “ now sense I got what I want David you get what you want. But in addition to what I have I would like you to stop by once a week. Just so my baby boy can see a familiar face “ mya said after she swallowed a bite. 

Spencer felt ridiculous, dining at a nice restaurant in business formalwear only to have his chicken tenders cut into little pieces.  "I can do it myself." He protested, picking up his knife and fork and reaching out a utensil to his plate across the table, to no avail. There was an almost childlike edge to his voice when Mya took away his soda, for which he had only had half of it. "It's not even seven o'clock!" 

David thanked the waiter as he received his food, and he watched his business companions with veiled amusement until Mya invited him to come over. "Oh, no, that won't be necessary." He chuckled, cutting into his beef. "I've done my part, my dear. You get little Spencie here and Carmen-Weller lives to impliment a five-year plan. There's no babysitting in the fine print."

"I wouldn't want to see you again anyway." Spencer replied sourly, having taken to using his silverware on his chicken and fries to try to prove a point to no one in particular. "I don't know how I'm going to show my face at the office-- dammit!" He set down his knife with half a fry still in tact, a blob of ketchup now present on his suit jacket. He snatched up his napkin and wiped the greater part of the mess away, but a dark stain remained on the grey fabric. 

Mya looked at David and shrugged. “ okay that’s fine just letting you know the offer is on the table. Also don’t forget I still need reports of the company “ mya said picking up her pasta 

she watched as her little boy ate his food she would need a bib for him at every meal. She could tell he was going to be a messy eater. “ baby boy put the knife down it’s to sharp. You can eat your food with you finger no utensils needed “ Mya said to him as she drank some of her wine. 

"You got it." David said after swallowing his mouthful. "I'll have it sent to your office tomorrow morning. I don't know where you'll find the time to get to it now that you-"

"Don't say it." Spencer warned, his aggressive tone disappearing when he met his former boss' eyes. "Please." When David backed off, Spencer resumed rubbing his napkin against his jacket. He looked at Mya despairingly. "Come on, the knife wasn't a problem. I know how to use a knife." He said, piercing a piece of chicken with his fork and avoiding the ketchup altogether. He had already made a fool of himself enough. 

Mya looked at spencer pick up his chicken with the fork and watched him eat. “ okay baby boy but you chicken is cut up. “ mya grabbed the knife and moved it over to her so he couldn’t reach it. 

“ don’t worry David I will have time especially when he is taking a nap or playing with some little friend. Or my assistant can take care of it. “ mya said as she finished off her food. 

Spencer looked up from his meal when Mya stole his knife, and he let out a sigh of defeat rather than fight her for control of his utensils. He didn't need the knife, he told himself. He could just cut his fries with the side of his fork. The customer service rep listened to Mya with growing concern as he finished his food. Naps? Friends? What had he gotten himself into?

When dinner was over, David took care of the bill. "Uh-uh!" He stopped Spencer from reaching for his wallet. "Your play money is no good here, bud." After some cash on the receipt he stood up and put on his coat. "All right, this is where I leave. You be a good little boy." He said to Spencer. "And I'll see you when you're old enough to come into work. Mya, as always, you're a life-saver."